1st Proposed Public Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doc Flabby View Post
    If the levi is gonna be nerfed can it at least have some speed and the attach limit removed, otherwise its just gonna get spawned to death. Its hard enough to green (without greening which is kinda difficult without priv freqs) as it is normally with the powerful bomb.
    DUDE... hes right, it needs its rockets back, i just tried to get to safe, didnt make it outta spawn area
    F_You> Id say not just lisa, but she might read this

F_You> my ass is an exit only, Ladies can knock at the door, but they cant come in.

Comment

Originally posted by you_go_boom View Post
      DUDE... hes right, it needs its rockets back, i just tried to get to safe, didnt make it outta spawn area
      That's where skill comes in. I just tried it, and I easily got past them. Maybe try using stealth (I didnt even need to use it, but maybe others do).

Comment

The bullets are fine, but the bombs are going to kill lting :/ And there should be rockets.
        2:Galaxy Turbo> Jab?
        2:TWDevChat2> JabJabJab> what...
        2:Galaxy Turbo> Who would be your dream woman?
        2:Unliked <ER>> i bet kim
        2:Galaxy Turbo> Lol...
        2:TWDevChat2> JabJabJab> afk
        --
        1:TWDevChat2> JabJabJab> <-- Life
        1:TWDevChat2> JabJabJab> GG

Comment

I think the people complaining about how hard it is for levis to get to safes and how it will affect LTing are missing the point. In case you haven't noticed, those are the reasons these changes are being made.

Comment

base is just as dead in the pubs without a timer as before

infact its less fun. The lower pubs suck with this crap levi. one of the best things about the lower pubs was LTing. this has effectivly killed it.

why isnt this change being tested in pub 0 (where it has a timer) then it might be possible to see if this works as a basing ship....
            Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
            Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Flabby View Post
              base is just as dead in the pubs without a timer as before

infact its less fun. The lower pubs suck with this crap levi. one of the best things about the lower pubs was LTing. this has effectivly killed it.

why isnt this change being tested in pub 0 (where it has a timer) then it might be possible to see if this works as a basing ship....
              I admire you doctor.
              1:abbot> i think i played well
              1:brookus> abbot last time i checked YOU lost
              1:brookus> so im going to say that YOU sucked as well

7:Sleuth> HOW DO YOU FUCKS SAY CRACKER
              7:Vue> WE SAY CRACKER
              7:Vue> U DIPSHIT

7:Rampage Jackson> wtf are you guys drunk or 15?
              7:Vue> lol jackson when sleuth is online everyone becomes 15

oar> i got rejected from Stray
              oar> and both of their caps are on my personal chat
              oar> but its ok

Comment

I dont think that levis need to spawn with rockets. I just greened myself to 20 bounty in spawn area, without having to spawn anyone (btw there were ~35 people in the pub) and safely made it to a safe.

i like the levi right now, but i think maybe if you made it a little faster/turning it would be alot better :turned:

P.S. i think you should tell the levi's new changes in the Enter Message, because all morning people have been asking because they are too lazy to check the forums..

Comment

I like the new bomb settings for the lev. Tested it out for a little while in pub today. LTing is still effective but it can't kill all the basing action in one shot anymore.
                  (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Like alot of other people said, I think these changes would work if you increased the speed of the levi slightly
                    Dice
                    TWLB Champions Season 8
                    TWLJ Champions Season 8
                    TWLB Champions Season 10
                    TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Originally posted by a2m+ View Post
                      Like alot of other people said, I think these changes would work if you increased the speed of the levi slightly
                      Yeah, I agree with this as well, the levi is much less powerful than it was before and although it has three repels and a portal a little more speed would go a long ways. If it had a little more speed people might actually try to get into the base with the levi rather than run for a safe.
                      1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                      3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                      3:Best> see it coming
                      3:Best> sad

Comment

I think a2ms idea is good as well.

If these changes is to make levi a viable base ship then this is a failiure.

In 8v8 this would never ever be used with any success. Takes too long to get in base, and is still a sitting duck to a spider. If this is for basing, then it could get nerfed even more in power, but have its speed increased to a shark. Maybe remove the boost to make up for that.

You cant have levi settings that lets it be a base ship and a classic LT.
                        Pick one, then perfect it. Half and half = Half of the downsides from both.
                        Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

I gave the settings a shot and LT'd with a couple people last nite. I am ok with the changes, but if they are implemented in the same arena that has timed basing, this will kinda suck.

All that needs to happen is each freq just blasts the FR with a couple of LT bombs, disrupts the defensive line, and saves. Then the other freq just does the same thing to re-CTF. And why this could just go back and forth---over, and over.

But, let's see what happens. And I don't mean to sound negative, because I know you guys are working on improving the gameplay. Thanks for that.

Comment

where is the new pub bot?

ps. dont change any of the settings, its what we come online for.
                            Only the loyal count.

Comment

change needed?

Why change levs? Isn't basing in pubs 0/1 good as it is now? Introducing levs back into those 2 arenas will just ruin basing in them as well as making the Lters mad with the new lev settings. It seems lose/lose to me. Were there people complaining or was this just some gimmick to get more people to come back to tw? If the former, I doubt they represent a majority. If the latter, I really don't think a 10-year-old 2-d spaceship game will ever be able to compete with the new MMo's out now.

Comment

Are the changes final?
                                some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
                                1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
                                1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

Working...
                                X