No announcement yet.

Basing Draft Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Lizard, does this situation seem a bit familiar? deja vu?

*rewind back few months ago*
    lizard> i will get staff.. cause blah blah blah
    everyone> no you wont
    lizard> yes i will... <insert excuses>
    everyone> no you wont <insert valid reasons>
    lizard> stfu, i will. watch. <end discussion>
    we all know who won that debate at the end.

Jason, Draft League is a very interesting league. And if everyone can committ to it, it is definitely a great league to run alongside TWD and TWL. However, this is TW we are talking about. Let's face it, you, yourself probably noticed how the population has de-generated. The new wave of players dont know jack shit about committment. And for a league to be successful, you need a really good person to run it, I wouldnt even trust myself running it, or half of the staffs, let along someone 90% of the population either hates, or dont even know him.
    1 + 1 = 1

Comment

i was just tossing in my obligatory bitchy comment, neth. no way in hell i want this chump running anything.
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

thats real fair considering everything else I have run in the zone has been a complete success...by everything I mean radio...and only while I was running it. Not sinking to your level neth, I have too many facts about you that would only be discredited by more of your lies, then swept under the rug by someone sucking your vagina for being a staff member.

For the record. I never made staff. Happy?

If i can get the pubhunt module ready to go, this whole draft thing should be ready to go mid-July. Not that I care what 2-3 forums nerds think about whether I should be running it or not, but chances are ECT will run it, without having anything to do with me.

Comment

This isn't going to happen. Don't worry about it facetious/voth whoever else.
          help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
          MegamanEXE> Chao
          MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
          (Sefarius)> ....
          (Hate The Fake)> LOL
          MegamanEXE> You are sick
          MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

chao'd
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Right...cause an ER can control that. Its happening.

Comment

lizard, on a serious note, you should consider join the world of politics, you will have a great run at it. Im being serious here. you have what it takes to be a great politician.
                1 + 1 = 1

Comment

even though it seems you're pretty much totally disliked by a slew of people, lizardfuel, that isn't why a draft league of any sort isn't going to happen. it's not going to happen because it's been tried in the past, several times in fact, with very shitty results. i understand that you've come up with what you believe to be a novel idea. the problem with ideas is that sometimes someone else beats you to the punch. your plan of action, while it seems to be well thought out, is not radically different from past attempts. others in this thread have already explained away the inherent flaws that come about due to the nature of the tw community. those flaws are going to keep this thing from taking off. this isn't one of those situations where "if at first you don't succeed... try, try again" applies.

in summation, i'd like you to meet mr. ed. ed's been dead awhile. why don't you go beat him?
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

things that look good on paper don't always necessarily look good when you put them into action, just like communism.
                    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Politics is for people who can't succeed at anything else. I don't see why this wouldnt work if the right person wasn't in charge. I dont know what randedl did or didn't do right, but if ECT runs this, with L_E's dedication, I don't think she would let it fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard Fuel View Post
                        Right...cause an ER can control that. Its happening.
                        You're not even an ER, you can't control jack shit. Hell, you're banned from the forums right now, how do you expect to do anything?
                        USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

once his ban is up you better believe shit is going to be getting BIG TIME DELEGATED to make this happen
                          PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Good to see that the "You get one forum account and that's it" rule is being enforced.
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                            Originally posted by the_paul
                            Gargle battery acid fuckface
                            Originally posted by Material Girl
                            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Jeter View Post
                              Politics is for people who can't succeed at anything else. I don't see why this wouldnt work if the right person wasn't in charge. I dont know what randedl did or didn't do right, but if ECT runs this, with L_E's dedication, I don't think she would let it fail.
                              I've never questioned Left_Eye's dedication, but his/her/it's motive has always been a direct concern of the general populous.
                              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam View Post
                                once his ban is up you better believe shit is going to be getting BIG TIME DELEGATED to make this happen
                                hahahhahaha, great

Comment

Working...
                                X