No announcement yet.

Basing Draft Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only thing I agree on is the fact that it is summer. Most if not all people have better things to be doing, including myself. Considering I don't need anyone in paticulars permission for this, and also the amount of messages I get in game asking me when this will happen, expect it sometime soon after school starts again.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard Fuel View Post
      Only thing I agree on is the fact that it is summer. Most if not all people have better things to be doing, including myself. Considering I don't need anyone in paticulars permission for this, and also the amount of messages I get in game asking me when this will happen, expect it sometime soon after school starts again.
      Hope you have a zone to host it in then. I think you're not able to host it in Trench Wars yourself.
      3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
      3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
      3:i.d.> da fk is that?
      3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
      3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
      3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
      3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
      3:Shadowmere> LOL
      3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
      Shadowmere> Rofl
      Up in ya !> With his feet
      Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
      Up in ya !> l44t feet
      Deft> l44t f44t*
      Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
      Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

with ?go base and twbd already in existance, and only like 10 teams playing 10 or more matches, i don't see how you can generate enough interest to start a whole new league.

Especially when there's no glory involved
        organization within a team is a problem (if you can't pick ppl who will be on at the same time)
        i can see the whole thing turning into an argument when one team miraculously gets all the good players

if it was done in the off-season, maybe, but if you wait untill twd starts back up, no one will want to waster their time
        .fffffffff_____
        .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
        .ffffff|ff __fffff|
        .fffffff\______/
        .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
        .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
        .fffff\________/
        .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
        .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
        .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
        .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
        .fff\__________/