Swastika

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tanis
    I find it fine, maybe because im white and not a jew, but even if i was a black jew being called a nigger with a _subspacer_ holding a swatztica banner i probably also wouldnt care, mainly because neither symbols or sayings were used in their original meanings in the time of my life. They dont concern me. they concern my ancestors, who arent around.
    -Tanis
    Arguments that begin with "I'm not black" or "I'm not a Jew" and end with "if I was, I wouldn't care" hold little weight. Some people face racism on a daily basis, which makes their situation one that you cannot fairly begin to claim to relate to.

Comment

Omg, the replys on this topic just get more retarded than the first threads. Ok the NAZI SWASTIKA IS black, red, and white with a tilt in it. This is the Official Nazi swastika...all the other swastika's (the ones without the tilt) mean peace and everything else like different organizations. If you all would just do a bit of reading you might understand that. And yes it is near impossible to enforce such a banner in Trench Wars but for the love of god would you all just do some reading on the history of the Swastika.

And you people who just like to piss people off should be banned anyway becuase that is the meanest thing i have ever heard of. Its like saying Hey look at me im a nazi and all you jews should die. (This is just for the people who use the real Nazi Banner)

Comment

morons again

Okay... the replies ARE getting stupider as time goes on.
        No one confuses the iron cross for the swastika. Sit down child.
        My penis is large too Annux. Why don't you go ahead and suck it?
        Troll King is right. Tanis needs to be beaten. Now.

Anyway, on to the important commentary...

You people don't seem to grasp the situation at all. How difficult is it for someone to switch banners? Far less troublesome to that person than it is for someone to be offended and go whine about it on the boards and try to get the swastika banned. Therefore, if you people who supposedly "are using the swastika NOT intended to be offensive or as a nazi symbol, but as a symbol of peace," would be doing everyone a favor if you follow my simple instructions:

1) hit f11
        2) hit esc+b
        3) hit page down
        4) select another banner
        5) hit enter

If you're so much in support of the peace these supposed banners promote, do this simple thing so we can avoid all the bitching and moaning that I'd prefer not to have to do.

As for the second part of this; can you people please start backing up your arguements, or rather spamming brain farts, with evidence? At least throw in a sentence or two, instead of leaving it completely devoid of meaning?

What do you mean it's near impossible to enforce no swastika banners? What are you fucking retarded? I've already covered this in my previous post. The banner is either there, or it isn't. How is it so near impossible? The bot won't report it over the mod chat? Woopy-dee do. It is enforced in other zones with absolutely no hastle. My evidence is as rock hard as two day old shit.

Stop comparing cock sizes and please input something useful.

Comment

Lock this thread already.
          Warfare> Waerfare, who's that?
          MILITANT> wearfare
          MILITANT> it's lycanthropy for... fares
          MILITANT> bus fares
          ToP_DawG!> yah
          MILITANT> at the full moon, you become a New York City Metro ticket

Comment

Are you really that stupid?

The moment you say "The Swastika banner is not allowed," at least 20 people will start wearing them just for the sake of being assholes.

What does this mean? People will be reported on ?cheater and ?help and by the time staff gets to the arena, they will switch banners and staff will be powerless. Then, they will switch back to their original banner and laugh at you.

How is this even a problem in the first place? Who, besides, DanyalDenyo and occasionally CoL wear the Swastika banner? If you're going out of your way to seem like a tough, power enforcing staff - you will only end up looking like a cock in the end.

Get over it already. Millions of people will be offended by millions of things, doesn't mean we have to cater to their whinyness each time.

Anyone remember when the squad Terrorist was around? Then we got bombed and people actually wanted them to change their squadname because they were offended.

--> Grow some Pubes <--

Comment

Someone will always have a problem with something but unless it affects the majority, action should not be taken. I realize I sound like pacifict Europe during 1930s, but this is Subspace and not real life.

Just because an Eskimo doesn't like to be called an Eskimo doesn't mean I'm going to stop calling him an Eskimo.

Native Americans are offended by the Braves, African Americans are offended by the Confederacy flag, Asian Americans are offended by bad Jackie Chan impressions but we don't seem to go changing baseball team names, take down flags, or stop paying illiterate immigrants for their KA-RA-TE...

Relax, calm down, stop allowing yourself to be offended by pixels.

Comment

lol

you're getting quite worked up yourself by the way.

Anyway, other zones seem to have no problem at all. I thought TW was supposed to have a good staff, eh? Moderators are hanging around all the time anyway, so they would more than likely spot the banner themself.

It's not so tough. One plus one equals two buddy.

Comment

Actually, Annie, blacks get offended (or so the govt says) by our national anthem song thingie, so we're not allowed to sing it anymore at school's end. They say that if we're gonna sing Sweden's national anthem, we must sing Turkey's and Finland's and Japan's and Yugoslavia's.. etc ad infinitum.
                  Also, it's an unwritten rule not to wear Swedish flags on jackets or otherwise anywhere visible, because they think you're a racist. And this I know for a fact. Dumb shits.
                  It's just stupid.

But I do agree with everything you say. Not very many people use the swastika banner, so I think it should be blown up to such huge proportions, as if it was a major issue.
                  Warfare> Waerfare, who's that?
                  MILITANT> wearfare
                  MILITANT> it's lycanthropy for... fares
                  MILITANT> bus fares
                  ToP_DawG!> yah
                  MILITANT> at the full moon, you become a New York City Metro ticket

Comment

okay i think i've made up my mind about this ongoing topic.... if it offends people don't use it, some people apear to be offended

Comment

But SOMETHING is ALWAYS going to offend SOMEBODY.

For fuck's sakes, when does personal preferences come before individual freedom and common sense?

Comment

How can a national anthem even be offensive to someone? The national anthem represents the song of the nation...so how can a citizen of that nation be offended by it?!

Does your anthem start with "Shoot the Coon with a Harpoon"? What country would even approve an anthem that's offensive to anyone in the first place (whether citizen or otherwise)?

It's sick to what the world has come to these days. Why are people so bent on trying to please and satisfy everyone? If you fagbots only worried about yourself, we would ALL be better off, god damn it.

I have as much of a right to have a rally preaching hate, racism, and violence as you do preaching peace, love, and knitting.

Comment

Comment

"I may not agree with what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it..." -Voltaire

I've always stood by this saying when dealing with issues like this. It's much the same as flag burning. I don't agree with it, but if people aren't given some form of release against a political system they believe to be unjust, they'll rebel. Governments (in any form) who restrict the people's intellectual voice are those governing systems that fall.

Now, if someone decided to force everyone to wear swastikas before they could enter TW, that'd be a bit wrong. Another good saying/analogy (whose name slips my mind): "My right to swing my fist ends when it meets your face." If it invades on other's rights, you're a dick. If it doesn't, you're within your bounds.

Take that and choke on it, biatch!
                            Reclusion
                            "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

Re: morons again

Originally posted by space cowboy
                              Okay... the replies ARE getting stupider as time goes on.

As for the second part of this; can you people please start backing up your arguements, or rather spamming brain farts, with evidence? At least throw in a sentence or two, instead of leaving it completely devoid of meaning?

My evidence is as rock hard as two day old shit.

Stop comparing cock sizes and please input something useful.
                              Anyone else notice the irony in his statements?

"Other zones do it without a problem..." Plenty of other zones have trouble with this stuff. It seems, though, that your complete lack of entertainment in the "Outside World" has given you a bit too much time on your hands. People in other zones just have a higher IQ/maturity level than many TW'ers, so they can handle that kind of thing without letting it offend them and/or influence their life toward the path of evil.

Like my good buddy Annie said, "Grow some pubes..."

Rock solid, fucker...
                              Reclusion
                              "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

Originally posted by Warfare
                                Actually, Annie, blacks get offended
                                are you a fucking idiot. This in itself can be considered racist, becuase in your eyes you see african-american's as "black", and see them as being different than you. That would be like me saying "white boys probably get offended when i walk around with a trench coat and open it up and pretend i have a bomb and im a terrorist." Refering to people by the color of their skin is racist. If you refer to them using their nationality, then that's ok. And you must be racist if you agree with anything annux says. He's a hater of all people except himself and his country.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
                                Asia Minor> maybe not
                                Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
                                bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
                                bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
                                bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
                                bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Working...
                                X