Swastika

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GuruMeditation
    On behalf of myself I would like to apologise to all our Arab players who have to deal with people wearing an American flag banner.

We know to you the American flag is a symbol of oppression, a country killing your values and trying impose their thoughts on you but seeing as they have a say in the rulings around here your pleas will fall on deaf ears.

Oh yeah, I hope you all respected the minutes silence today. 8.5 million military deaths and 13 million civilian deaths is something that deserves the minute silence to give thoughts to those who died.
    well said, frenchy. i'll be the first american to whole-heartedly agree with you that our country has just as many evil traits as any other genocidal entity in the past. we're just able to hide our intentions better.
    plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

• Guru's British. The British support the US in everything. Just clariflying. Please Mr. Gerbil, can I have some more lesbians?

Comment

• Yes I am British. I just happen to be a Brit living in a Parisian suburb where the majority of the population is either Arab or Turkish and of muslim religion, work in a computer tech support group where most of us are foreign (Spanish, Portugese, Colombian etc etc they require bilingual people mostly, and only us foreigners are bilingual ) and occasionaly buy a newspaper or read The Spectator.

Personally I worry first about countries who account for 80% of worldwide military spending.
        gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
        gravy_: Electric granny chariots
        gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

• Go Gurucreed.
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• Try this , press ESC + F3 3 times and u can play with no nametags therefore u dont see any banners.

.?ignore %name , works quite well if racist or any offensive acts are verbal

and pressing ESC + F2 a number of times takes of the scoreboard so u dont see no banners there either.

Anyways unless you suffer from some kind of post traumatic stress disorder you shouldn´t have any problems in seeing a swastika anywhere.

As for the whole issue of racism we could go on and on without people from either side changing opinions. Whites don´t mind if ppl call them white, and if you people preach equality so much then blacks shouldnt mind either. Hell im portuguese and blacks here say they are victims of racism everyday when they themselves turn against white people for being white, there was one black dude pissing in the wall of a house the white owner told him to piss off and the black claimed he was racist, hell if your gonna behave like dogs and piss on other peoples walls then might as well go piss away we dont need you here for that, now if you wanna make uorself useful then its a different story. If you want equality you gotta take the good with the bad and i doubt any minority born people who worked hard and honestly to be what he is today is declined from anything because of the colour of their skin.

Although I do agree sometimes minorities have to work harder to achieve same things as the majority, thats why there is so much violence among minorities.
            Last edited by Luckily Yours; 11-12-2002, 11:36 AM.
            There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

• HI LUCKY! It's syc0.
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason
                Go Gurucreed.
                gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

• consider yourself lucky

if the ndsp had actually had jewish physist in their nuclear program the first A bomb V2 would have hit london & the V3 NY & DC.
                  So be glad for their racial purity stance. The prussian got a thing about keeping foreigners out since the romans stomped them a couple thousand years ago... and modern "white pride" is not much diferent than black power, and since the jews left egypt and founded Israel / Juda well, there certainly is no shortage of racial bigotry.
                  To just out of hand say this symbol is wrong and this is 'currently' approved is the same prejudice. Modern society to survive must let everybody get along. Because when the majority uses it's #s to persecute those of lesser statue, then that just causes grief and the ability to further that persecution to those even in the majority that do not tow the party line. aka brown shirts & SS in the ndsp.

Comment

• That may have sounded smart, but I have no idea what the hell you said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Annux
                      I have no idea what the hell you said.
                      TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

• i always tend to discount someone's opinion when their post count is less than 50. For some reason i always think they have no idea wtf they are talking about.
                        To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                        brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Working...
                        X