Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Acidmouse

You win.
    2: DaNuMbA1OrGaZmO> virginia is where all faggots are from that wear a condum

Overwhelm> Maisoul used to be a loser
    Overwhelm> then he joined paladen and became leet ;)

Comment

No, face, he was mocking me...somehow. It's a good thing that my run-on sentence completely invalidates everything I was saying. Yep, way to catch that, Mattey.
      The downside of being better than
      everyone else is that people tend to
      assume you're pretentious. -
      www.despair.com

Comment

And now my existence is validated... what an odd world we live in.
        Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

As of today, the swastika banner is illegal to wear in TW and is bannable.

I can't wait for Priitk to come back so whoever implemented this stupidity gets castrated.

Comment

*rings bell*
            round 2
            FIGHT

Comment

Re: Swastika

Originally posted by Mulkero
              Swastika is also old Finnish Air Force logo, that has been used since 1914 over 20 years before nazis started to use it. Also budhas and several others eastern cults have used it for thousand of years.

If u ban the banner you admit the infuence of nazis.
              Eastern cults?
              buhas?

Its:

Religious Practices and Beliefs.

and

Buddhists.

To the collective consciousness of most of the modernized westernized world, this particular symbol represents something much more inherant and pertinent. Even today people hold alligence to this symbol, not as a display of love and life, but as a representation of something that happened not too long ago and which changed the world in great and terrible ways.
              This isn't about defining limits and boundaries to what we should or should not be doing, this is is about redressing and remembering something that the general population of the entire planet has agreed, should never happen again.

Now, whether or not it's just some lines (and thats my personal take on it) to many more people it's losing a father or brother or sister in a war that shook everything about our world. Its never seeing someone who went off to defend their country, and it's having to see someone maimed by the hate this symbol represents, live their life in shattering fear.

Thats what these little lines represent, at the very least, whether or not your personal outlook on this subject is different, you must have the ability to look outside your own personal limits and realize and respect how it effects other people. And respect that knowledge also; that what you do and what you say, can have an effect on other people, and that is power, and with that power comes the responsibility to at the least, acknowledge other people's points of view, and allow for the extenuating circumstance of other people's feelings.

Its easy to shock people and be a little twit, but it's difficult to stand by your convictions - whatever they may be - and hold true to your word. If you respect what the swastika symbol represents, then you are free to feel that way (thats democratic freedom), but don't back down, acknowledge who and what you are, and if you find yourself unable to do that, you should re-evaluate your priorities. Don't hide behind rhetoric, and lies, be a racist bigot, or a hippy, or a pothead, or a conservative, or a punkrawker, (or a whatever) if thats who you want to be, no one can stop you from being yourself, and if they try, the system exists to protect your rights. Label yourself anyway you want....

But, accept the issues and responsibilities that come with those labels you place upon yourself.
              Last edited by Ender; 11-08-2002, 01:36 PM.
              I'm a rocker. I rock out.

Comment

god why care about something so irrelevant? its just a banner
                The steps of life are easily forgotten by those who climb the ladder.

Comment

i like mustard
                  Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                  You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                  There wont be another election for president.
                  Obama is the Omega President.
                  http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Spam> The swastika banner is perfectly legal, there hasn't been anything changed about wearing that banner

Wingzero> If I see you with a swastika banner, I will ban you for racism

Comment

• Just don't let them know you're Catholic...that's netban city right there. They built that city on rock and roll.
                      PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

• WingZero <> whats your problem?
                        Mayo Inc.> whats yours
                        WingZero <> im not a racist..
                        Mayo Inc.> ure being more of a nazi than anyone who wears the swastika
                        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

• I never heard you reply that to me mayo. How am i being more of a nazi than anyone who wears it?

Comment

• Originally posted by WingZero
                            I never heard you reply that to me mayo. How am i being more of a nazi than anyone who wears it?
                            your on staff?
                            HuMMeR> I bathe in my own dissappointment

Comment

• Majic and Annux are being such dickheads.

I love it. I absolutely love it.

Comment

• if only britney spears could set trends like annux does.
                                starship rules!

Comment

Working...
                                X