No announcement yet.

Swastika

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, my misinformed friend, that is called sterotyping...

As for anything else, all those examples are examples of prejudices, not racism. Seeing your interest in political correctness, I just thought I'd point that out.

BTW, on a side rant, I find it rather egotistical that people dwell so much on the past that they just can't call themselves "American." No such thing as an "African-American." You're either American, or you're African. That's all there is to it. Unless you want to go around calling every "white" person a Caucasian or Anglo-Saxon at any reference, you are more than welcome to step down form the soap-box.

I'm done now... Registration is tomorrow morning, and instead of sleeping, I'm arguing with people that I'll never meet in my life. How dull a life do I lead...
    Reclusion
    "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

Originally posted by HellzNo!

are you a fucking idiot. This in itself can be considered racist, becuase in your eyes you see african-american's as "black", and see them as being different than you. That would be like me saying "white boys probably get offended when i walk around with a trench coat and open it up and pretend i have a bomb and im a terrorist." Refering to people by the color of their skin is racist. If you refer to them using their nationality, then that's ok. And you must be racist if you agree with anything annux says. He's a hater of all people except himself and his country.
      Actually, Black is an accepted term by many anti-racism movements, and in many cases, is much more prefered than "African-American". You are right, in some cases, Black is a racist term, but not in every case, and not because it is recognizing eople as being different. Recognizing difference is a fundamental part of anti-racism and multicultural movements.

Comment

lmao

First off, I don't know many brazilians, but I'm fairly certain these blacks aren't categorized as African American... what with not being from Africa and stuff. Black isn't a racist word, deal with it.

Believing in freedom of speech and blah blah blah is all well and good until it works against you. You've obviously not had that problem yet.

As for other zones having a higher level of maturity than TW.... lol you obviously spend way too much time in TW. Every zone with more than 40 or 50 people is just like TW.

As for people all being the same - thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard. No one is the same, and blacks, whites, latinos, asians, et cetera, have fundamentally different cultural backgrounds. And it isn't just skin color either.... african decended people have a far superior bone structure and genetic muscular layout than european whites, asians, or latinos when it comes to athletic activity. So if I chose a basketball team of all blacks, am I being racist?

And just two notes to Reclusion: "Governments (in any form) who restrict the people's intellectual voice are those governing systems that fall." - yep, those pure democratic Greeks did a hell of a job.

And as for this: "If it invades on other's rights, you're a dick. If it doesn't, you're within your bounds." Explain to me exactly what rights you're talking about here? Maybe my right to play a game without someone sitting there as a constant reminder to something that distracts me from the game?

Maybe if a mod bans you from the zone... since you have absolutely no right to be there in the first place.... you're saying you WOULDN'T come complain about it? Oh please - and don't argue that you have a right to be in the zone. That would be a bit of a stretch.

Enjoy the kiddy snacks dipshit.

Comment

Re: lmao

Originally posted by space cowboy
          As for other zones having a higher level of maturity than TW.... lol you obviously spend way too much time in TW. Every zone with more than 40 or 50 people is just like TW.
          I was pretty sure this showed that I obviously didn't spend all my time in TW. If I've seen other groups, I've probably stepped outside the walls. Note that any group is bound to have its assholes, but as a whole, other zones DO have a higher maturity level than TW. (Case in point with your next reply, I imagine...)

As for people all being the same - thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard. No one is the same, and blacks, whites, latinos, asians, et cetera, have fundamentally different cultural backgrounds. And it isn't just skin color either.... african decended people have a far superior bone structure and genetic muscular layout than european whites, asians, or latinos when it comes to athletic activity. So if I chose a basketball team of all blacks, am I being racist?
          I never said anyone was being racist, you fuck. If you would take the time to read what I wrote, I was just talking about the people that cling too much to the past. In all of their political correctness, they seem to forget that we are, after all, Americans. Note, also, that this was a complete side rant that just came over me at that moment in time. My only argument was directed at the faggish, PC American folks who are obcessed with labels. Nice try, though...

And just two notes to Reclusion: "Governments (in any form) who restrict the people's intellectual voice are those governing systems that fall." - yep, those pure democratic Greeks did a hell of a job.
          You notice what happened to the Greeks. Yeah, they kinda fell. They're alive, yes, but all they're known for now is olives and gyros. You're only helping to prove my point: Any government that is oppressive WILL NOT LAST.

And as for this: "If it invades on other's rights, you're a dick. If it doesn't, you're within your bounds." Explain to me exactly what rights you're talking about here? Maybe my right to play a game without someone sitting there as a constant reminder to something that distracts me from the game?
          I'm just refering to rights of individuality/expression that you seem to hold so dearly. You have no inherent right to play the game. It's a private server that someone is allowing you to use. Anyway, back on topic. You have options to "protect" yourself from such distractions. ?ignore commands, etc. work wonders. And like Annie said, if you're distracted by pixels, you need another hobby.

Maybe if a mod bans you from the zone... since you have absolutely no right to be there in the first place.... you're saying you WOULDN'T come complain about it? Oh please - and don't argue that you have a right to be in the zone. That would be a bit of a stretch.
          I'm not even going to dignify that with a response. As soon as you're intelligent enough to understand what I was saying, contact me and we'll talk. (BTW, you proved my IQ/Maturity point rather nicely (and inadvertantly, too, I might add)).

Game-Set-Match Reclusion!

Don't come back unless you have something worthwhile and intelligent to say, mmk? Thanks...

gg
          Last edited by Reclusion; 07-30-2002, 06:57 PM.
          Reclusion
          "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

Originally posted by HellzNo!

are you a fucking idiot. This in itself can be considered racist, becuase in your eyes you see african-american's as "black", and see them as being different than you.

I'm gonna break this down for you s-l-o-w-l-y...African Americans *ARE* Black! OMFG!!! WTF!!!! And..get ready for this.. they ARE different from Whites. Yes, once you are man enough to admit the truth, you will realize that your hippy shit just doesn't cut it. We are all people, but we are different from each other. Noticing those differences is what makes us human. There is nothing wrong with calling soemone Black if they're fucking black, you fucking nimwit. Are you claiming that its offensive to refer to them by their own skin color? I mean..just for a moment..look around you and realize how much of an assclown you are.

That would be like me saying "white boys probably get offended when i walk around with a trench coat and open it up and pretend i have a bomb and im a terrorist."

This argument originated about classifying someone based on their skin color. You have diverged into a rant about nonsense with trench coats and bombs. "White Boys" don't get offended if you call them White...because _this is the shocking part_ that's what they look like motherfucker.

Refering to people by the color of their skin is racist.

Incorrect, dicknose. However, what can be considered racist is calling someone African American just because they're black - while in reality they could be Haitian, Brazilian, Portugese, or any of the other nationalities which contains people of a dark complexion.

If you refer to them using their nationality, then that's ok.

But wait a minute - we all have different nationalities. Are you suggesting we further partion and divide the population by this faulty method? What nationality are blacks? We wouldn't want to generalize and call them African-Americans when many of them didn't originate from Africa, and MOST of them (according to statistics) dislike being called anything BUT American since they were born in this country. You're so bent on following your liberal propaganda that you've not only bypassed common sense, but you inadvertenly looped a full circle and are now THE racist bigot yourself.

And you must be racist if you agree with anything annux says. He's a hater of all people except himself and his country.

Talk about predjudice and stereotyping. Quite the hypocrite, aren't we? Hey, I saw a black guy in Brooklyn burglarize a bakery, I guess that means all Blacks from Brooklyn -whether directly connected to this guy or just share in his blackness - are violent bandits. Now I understand why PJ originally left Pallies...how can anyone be on a chat with a half-brained assclinker such as yourself
            Last edited by Annux; 07-30-2002, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Re: lmao

First off, I don't know many brazilians, but I'm fairly certain these blacks aren't categorized as African American... what with not being from Africa and stuff. Black isn't a racist word, deal with it.

There are many Brazillian people that are really dark and would appear as a regular African American. Hell, there are REALLY black guys from South-Asia too. Nothing wrong with calling them black - you're not being racist if you're describing someone by the way they look. If HellzNo still can't understand this point, he must be missing more than 2 chromosomes

Believing in freedom of speech and blah blah blah is all well and good until it works against you. You've obviously not had that problem yet.

Believing in freedom of speech is what has made America a worldwide success. And, btw, we are obviously having this problem now...because we expressed ourselves using our constituional right and are now being labeled as racists. We HAVE experienced what many oppressed minorities have, sure maybe on a different level, but don't play the pity card

You obviously spend too little time in other zones. Stop generalizing, bigot.

No, you're being smart businessman.

If you were being sarcastic, then I missed it. Clarify what the point behind that statement is, if there is one.

That is what this entire debate is about. Ofcourse you have the right to enjoy this game without being bothered - but the person who's bothering you has as much of a right to enjoy this game too. There is no simple solution for this. But I don't understand your comment on 'constant reminder,' has DanyalDenyo been running after you, each time you switched arenas and spooking you with his scary pixel banner? If someone is bothering you, ignore them, if they are being racist or going out of their way to insult you, report them. Take action into your own hands, you have to look out for yourself. I guess people posting/reading this topic aren't mature enough for real life situations. Stop expecting for someone to always take care of you; that's not how the world runs.

Everyone has the right 'to argue and appeal.' That's what makes us different from algae. I feel that Freedom of Speech only encourages this, not take away from it.

Enjoy the kiddy snacks dipshit.

Oh, you just told me ~ girlfriend.
              Last edited by Annux; 07-30-2002, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Oen Izan is Native American, so why the hell would he be a Nazi

Comment

Let's talk about rights.

IN THIS ZONE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO

-Play here free of charge.

-Speak your mind within the reasonable limitations put forth by the game/server owner.

-To do what you like as long as the game guidelines aren't broken.

Contrary to what many of you believe, the only rights you have here are those given to you by the game owner/operator. This is not a Democracy protected under the shell of the American Constitution. Leave that argument at the door.
                  Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

This argument is about the game's (zone's) guideline regarding the Swastika banner...which led to a racism rant, Push.

Comment

annux u talk too much

Comment

Re: Re: lmao

Originally posted by Reclusion, the 2nd grader

I never said anyone was being racist, you fuck. If you would take the time to read what I wrote, I was just talking about the people that cling too much to the past. In all of their political correctness, they seem to forget that we are, after all, Americans. Note, also, that this was a complete side rant that just came over me at that moment in time. My only argument was directed at the faggish, PC American folks who are obcessed with labels. Nice try, though...
                        We are, after all, Americans? Um.... yeah you've been to other zones ALOT. LMAO you have zero idea what you're talking about. As for those "faggish" people.... stop being a hypocrite.

Originally posted by Reclusion

You notice what happened to the Greeks. Yeah, they kinda fell. They're alive, yes, but all they're known for now is olives and gyros. You're only helping to prove my point: Any government that is oppressive WILL NOT LAST.
                        Democracies are inherently oppressive you dolt. When my 51% says your 49% should go shoot themselves... well they'd better go and do just that.

I'm just refering to rights of individuality/expression that you seem to hold so dearly. You have no inherent right to play the game. It's a private server that someone is allowing you to use.
                        I absolutely don't hold individuality and freedom of expression as important here in any sense of it. Could you be more of a failure at interpretting something? I just said you have no inherent right to play this game, stop repeating me.

I'm not even going to dignify that with a response. As soon as you're intelligent enough to understand what I was saying, contact me and we'll talk. (BTW, you proved my IQ/Maturity point rather nicely (and inadvertantly, too, I might add)).

Game-Set-Match Reclusion!

Don't come back unless you have something worthwhile and intelligent to say, mmk? Thanks...

gg
                        I wonder if anyone had any idea what you were talkign about here. From what I can see, you just had no counterpoint to this arguement so had to conceed that I was right. gg.

Originally posted by some moron named Annux

Believing in freedom of speech is what has made America a worldwide success. And, btw, we are obviously having this problem now...because we expressed ourselves using our constituional right and are now being labeled as racists. We HAVE experienced what many oppressed minorities have, sure maybe on a different level, but don't play the pity card
                        Worldwide success? Are you 12? Everyone hates America you retard. As for your constitutional right, you are still limited from certain things. Go read the constitution and bill of rights. Stop talking about your american right. The server isn't even in The United States, and even if it were, it's private and your rights mean jack diddly. And this pity card.... huh? When did I ask you to pity anyone.

You obviously spend too little time in other zones. Stop generalizing, bigot.
                        I'm a bigot against subspace players who play too little TW? Oh dear....

No, you're being smart businessman.
                        No, I'm being rhetorical.

If you were being sarcastic, then I missed it. Clarify what the point behind that statement is, if there is one.
                        Yes I was being sarcastic you closeminded nit. That goverment is gone, so obviously their wonderful democracy flew out the poop shoot.

Take action into your own hands, you have to look out for yourself. I guess people posting/reading this topic aren't mature enough for real life situations. Stop expecting for someone to always take care of you; that's not how the world runs.
                        Ah yeah, for someone who preaches about government and rights so much, you telling me to "take it into my own hands" is the most contradictory thing I've ever seen. That is the direct antithesis to the american government. GG hypocrite. And talking about maturity in real life... you're inability to correctly establish a sentence that coherently has the necessary components without shattering the rules of grammer.... well... maybes you a hypocrit^2 (or have you not reached highschool math yet? gg).

Everyone has the right 'to argue and appeal.' That's what makes us different from algae. I feel that Freedom of Speech only encourages this, not take away from it.
                        Then stop jumping into an arguement that wasn't even with you. I have my right to complain, and you have your right to be wrong. Oh, and there are just a few other things that make us different from algae, but it sounds so scientifically brilliant.... kudos!

Oh, you just told me ~ girlfriend.
                        I don't even know what that means.... sigh... try again.

Comment

Re: Re: lmao

wtf why cant i quote annux's post. it's not working

Anyway ill just use Copy + Paste
                          "African Americans *ARE* Black! OMFG!!! WTF!!!! "
                          their skin color is not actually the shade black you moron, they are a darker shade of brown.

"Talk about predjudice and stereotyping. Quite the hypocrite, aren't we? "
                          I dont think too many people would get offended if i prejudiced against you annux, considering the fact that you are a dick-sucking asshole.

"Now I understand why PJ originally left Pallies...how can anyone be on a chat with a half-brained assclinker such as yourself"
                          Pj left for his own reasons, and he came back. so whatever point you are trying to make is obviously as idiotic as you are.
                          Btw i still don't understand why you were on our chat for so long when everyone hated you, you sack of shit.

If you had to put with any racism towards you personally, i bet you would cry. You think because your country got bombed all of sudden you deserve sympathy. Yes, that was a horrible thing that happened, and yes the innocent people that perished will be mourned forever, and that was an awful. But compared to what america has dont to middle eeastern countries in the past, things that barely any of you know about, and compared to the way america has treated immigrants in the past, then september 11 was a 1 on a scale of 10. And don't get me wrong, canada is not much better. Some of the supposed peace-keeping missions to the middle east and africa have been the exact opposite of peace. and if you think that racism has stopped there, then you don't know shit about what colored people go through every day of their lives. So stfu until you've experienced it.

not talking about annux for a sec
                          Posted by reclusion
                          "No such thing as an "African-American." You're either American, or you're African."

Not entirely true. If you were born in a different country, lets say africa, and you moved to america. When you get your citizenship, you are considered an african-american. Same with canada, but you would be considered an african-canadian.
                          Last edited by HellzNo!; 07-31-2002, 01:09 AM.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
                          Asia Minor> maybe not
                          Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
                          bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
                          bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
                          bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
                          bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Re: Re: Re: lmao

We are, after all, Americans? Um.... yeah you've been to other zones ALOT. LMAO you have zero idea what you're talking about. As for those "faggish" people.... stop being a hypocrite.
                            I was speaking for Americans, you dolt. You need to quit trying to appear intelligent. Like I said before, it's not working. Nowhere in my argument did I say a word about everyone being American. THAT WAS JUST ME YACKING, YOU IDIOT!

Democracies are inherently oppressive you dolt. When my 51% says your 49% should go shoot themselves... well they'd better go and do just that.
                            Did I ever say I thought democracies were a non-oppressive form of governing? Look at the French Revolution. It's a proven fact that pure democracy doesn't work, either. I'm not raising any form above another. Nice try, though. You're still a moron.

I absolutely don't hold individuality and freedom of expression as important here in any sense of it. Could you be more of a failure at interpretting something? I just said you have no inherent right to play this game, stop repeating me.
                            Then who's fault is that? I communicated my idea intelligently enough. You even seemed to get it. I would enjoy you affording me the same courtesy.

I wonder if anyone had any idea what you were talkign about here. From what I can see, you just had no counterpoint to this arguement so had to conceed that I was right. gg.
                            Actually, the reason I didn't dignify that with a response is because it was beside the point. It had no bounds in the argument at all. It was just (more) useless drivel. I've never been banned for anything, I probably never will be.

Beside that, you're misquoting me. Nowhere in the text did I say anything about "not having the right to (play)." I merely said someone is granting you the privilege. Please don't misquote me again, or I'll get my 2nd grade friends after you.

(Masterful job of editing the quote to make it seem like I'm in the second grade. You really out-witted me there, fuckwad.)

I'll let Annux defend his own posts. No sense in you suffering too much humiliation.

gg.
                            Reclusion

Comment

I don't like Nazis.
                              I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

Originally posted by Taciturn Bob
                                I think that I'll keep my banner the way it is.
                                I really don't care what you think anyway.
                                Besides, I get more crap from people over my banner than anything else. Pm'ing me with stuff like "gtfo you nazi shit"
                                "you fuking racist newb" and so forth.
                                I find all these statements.... absolutely hilarious and downright ridden with irony.
                                I always go with my philosophy of if you don't like it then ignore it.

Two things, first: you like the attention, do you? Pathetic.

Second: statements by people who are pissed off at the banner you wear specifically for the purpose of pissing them off - how are these ironic? Do you actually know what irony is?

P.S. you misspelled "renowned" Or, if that's a deliberate pun, it sucks.

Edit: clarity

Last edited by General Malaise; 07-31-2002, 05:49 AM.
                                The downside of being better than
                                everyone else is that people tend to
                                assume you're pretentious. -
                                www.despair.com

Comment

Working...
                                X