Town Hall Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

El?

if u want elim made alive again, i suggest an elim ranking tournament or something...

where only top 16 elim players will be counted and they HAVE to have a minimum of 50-70 games played...this would decrease the chance of people who are fed to be top...

also, once the top 16 are ranked, we can have like 1 special elim to 20 of the top 16 players and than give the top 3 winners recognition on the forums, main site, twel site, etc...

basically, make a whole new league of Elimination...because after all, it does take some skill to win an elim where all 16 players actually are trying to win...

i think it would be fun and hopefully increase elim population by at least +5 per game...i wish to see those outter walls open 3 of every 5 games
    Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

well the way i see it, if its dieing its from lack of interesting things to do while online. and the same repeatitive things get boring as hell. public arenas, elim, javs, a scattered wbduel. hosted games are few and far between, and the majority of them are the same old games like, javufc spawnfest, or hunt, or some variation of those, if u wanna keep people interested u need to get more things going, like tourny, let it stay up longer then a few days a week? seems like anything thats good is limited to a short time. get some other ideas.... make wbduel a zone message when it starts like elim, or baseelim, or base.... let the crowd know that stuff is happening, don't know how many times i've logged just to wait around for an hour and NOTHING good happen. u need to get the player community more involved in the game, make it interesting.

Comment

the only way to make elim active is to have the good players play it. that's the only way it will work. today at like 2am, there were actually good people playing and it was fun
        violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
        [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by andrewabcd View Post
          I won't be there unless my ISP unblocks all the ports.
          Havn't played since March 2007.
          Has it gotten worse since then?
          why and what right do they have blocking your ports?....are you sure it was them and not your router?

Comment

Agree with purple heart. Only way I found out about arenas was because last standing told me.

Zone isnt dying. Basing is dying. Sadly. It's the lack of completely newb squads to compete vs one another. Say all you want but bw isnt newb anymore, just weaker roster than other squads. The lack of completely new squads competition is gonna be reflected as Top squads are becoming even better. Umm to make myself more clear ima give you an example. Suppose an average twdd squad with no basers challenges the worst active twbd squad. twbd squad will completely whipe the floor with duellers unless they mess around with lineups. Now suppose average twbd squad challenges worst active twdd squad. The game will be pretty even. Thats why it is so damn hard to get into basing.

And im not saying duelling is easier than basing just to clarify. Its just easier to get into.

I think pandora and dice wont even be bding after they are done with one another in lb. Why would they still twd if they can only beat up on a squad like brainwave or sit in spec without a game. I think having Pro and Amateur league would help in this case.

I predict the next several months to be probably least active twbd months ever. But in a year or so people will pull heads out of the asses and start arranging games beforehand which will raise activity a little bit. Think !challenge when can you play in the next week?

I think duelling and javing will stick around for a while, skill level will go down because of many vets leaving but those leagues are still gonna be pretty active.

Tw will keep living. But living quietly compared to before.
            Last edited by midoent; 02-13-2008, 07:08 PM.
            lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

Comment

double post mb
              lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

Comment

Maybe people should post their age (like 15-20, 20-25,...)? I can't shake off this feeling that graphics bother younger generation and "older" one likes it simple

Comment

Originally posted by Ajant View Post
                  Maybe people should post their age (like 15-20, 20-25,...)? I can't shake off this feeling that graphics bother younger generation and "older" one likes it simple
                  Just click on the names and it should say in their profiles :P

Comment

Hmm well as far as a ?go tutorial that is already in the works, as for the graphics they can improve to an extend just ?go bbmanxt and you will see what I mean. But you have to be willing to brave the download which alot of people are not. more graphics mean larger files and alot more work in the development stage. there are 2 projects they are being worked on in dev currently which will have alot of graphics (including ships) and will be able to host a number of different events. Which brings me to STAGNANT the same events are being run into the ground constantly in the same arenas while new events are being uploaded weekly. Sure they don't have blue pigs you can smash for lvl points and what not alot of them are simple game play that get hosted one time and forgotten. So none of the rest of the community gets to know they are even there. As well as the fact that the damn pub map is ancient and is screaming for a change. Maybe a new map or style of basing could breath some life back into the league instead of wondering why it is dwindling away. Anyway its almost 4:30 am here so gnite and I can make the 3rd cause its my only day off anyway.
                    ?find dads revenge

Comment

Originally posted by Ajant View Post
                      17 here, and don't give a crap about the graphics :P
                      (\ (\
                      ( ^_^)
                      (_(")(")

last.fm
                      "I like my coffee black, just like my metal."

Comment

Originally posted by squallFF8 View Post
                        The reason why i play this game isnt because of the graphics.

I play for the same reason many others in this game.

Its apart of me!
                        been playin since i was 13, and im 21 now.

its not gonna go away until it gets shut down.
                        Im in for that town hall discussion anytime any day.

I think a big part of the problem is idiocy. Idiocy within a squad. Idiocy within the squad capping aspect...

i admit, im an idiot on forums, but thats primarily to hype big name matches up. which is very easy to do. lol

but some people are just rediculous in this game. A straight up all out dick for no reason.

I dont know what needs to be done, but a big problem is blatent idiocy..

ive played alot of online games, and in no way shape or form have i seen a more concentrated amount of potential faggots that play a single game .. lol
                        LOL!! squall didnt u get me axed from Virtuosus and u've always been a prick to me... so how can u complain about others.. u just as bad as ppl like detain,advent cloud... etc.
                        2:Crunchy Nut> some say he never blinks
                        2:Audit> some say he hasn't had a bowel movement in 10 years
                        2:Crunchy Nut> all we know is
                        2:Crunchy Nut> he's called FLION
                        1:FarScape> i was about to go out for a date
                        1:FarScape> and she got pms
                        1:Melanoma> private messages?
                        1:FarScape> no
                        1:FarScape> psm?
                        1:FarScape> how does it called
                        1:ajks> PMSsing
                        1:FarScape> what women have ever month
                        1:Melanoma> bloody vagina?
                        1:FarScape> yea
                        1:FarScape> lol
                        1:FarScape> didnt want to say that
                        1: Davie> its so disappointing
                        1: Davie> when you get a message on a dating site
                        1: Davie> and find out the person who sent it is either fat, ugly, or both
                        1: Davie> ten ton tess who describes herself as average build
                        1: Davie> you wanna message back saying "what fucking mirror did you look in"
                        1:Undercut> ROFL

Comment

And one main topic i think staff and everyone attending this meeting should attend to is the first impact the game gives to new comers... its a game that if u dont stick at at the start then u just give up. If we Make the pub maps better with an event hosted in pub maps every hour or something?? As in a random event every hour and maybe a vote for the event. like tourny or anyother areana. I have to say the new way of using commands in Pub's is helping this point. and to who ever said about squads should be run properly, I agree. twl should be held yearly as it is with other competetions in between. FUCK OFFSEASON!!! MORE CHALLENGES!!
                          2:Crunchy Nut> some say he never blinks
                          2:Audit> some say he hasn't had a bowel movement in 10 years
                          2:Crunchy Nut> all we know is
                          2:Crunchy Nut> he's called FLION
                          1:FarScape> i was about to go out for a date
                          1:FarScape> and she got pms
                          1:Melanoma> private messages?
                          1:FarScape> no
                          1:FarScape> psm?
                          1:FarScape> how does it called
                          1:ajks> PMSsing
                          1:FarScape> what women have ever month
                          1:Melanoma> bloody vagina?
                          1:FarScape> yea
                          1:FarScape> lol
                          1:FarScape> didnt want to say that
                          1: Davie> its so disappointing
                          1: Davie> when you get a message on a dating site
                          1: Davie> and find out the person who sent it is either fat, ugly, or both
                          1: Davie> ten ton tess who describes herself as average build
                          1: Davie> you wanna message back saying "what fucking mirror did you look in"
                          1:Undercut> ROFL

Comment

or you could just go pub spec some pubbers who you usually see are there and then see if hes potentialist and recruit him then teach him everything about the game like brainwave does. pub is filled with squadless active
                            1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                            JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                            1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                            http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Maurauth View Post
                              Yeah, remember what happened in a certain other zone where donations were spent on prizes.
                              Nope. what ?
                              8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                              8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                              8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                              8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                              8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                              8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                                why and what right do they have blocking your ports?....are you sure it was them and not your router?
                                I get it for free. And it is the only high speed internet available to me. It goes over a 15 km distance of water wirelessly to get to the ISP.
                                It's either this or dialup.

Comment

Working...
                                X