• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else thinking "Um, I still see ?go base as busy as ever?"

Comment

Originally posted by Aquatiq View Post
      Anyone else thinking "Um, I still see ?go base as busy as ever?"
      distension can be fun but only as an event....

run it like an event and keep it that way, and things are fine... make it 24/7 and things are not

that's the issue here

not hard to fix, just run it like you used to... instead of hosting zombies 20 times every weekend which got old 8 years ago, run distension

problem solved, case closed
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound View Post
        Well, Distension is the future of Trench Wars whether you like it or not.
        oh so trench wars is becoming a larger Mystic Kingdom? nice, whats next? a shipset with fairys and warlocks and wtfe else they use in rpgs? i can see it now

Comment

idiots at lest don't host dis all fukin day!

........................kill dis if not at lest don't host it all day long. plz its annoying u can't play any other things cuz all fukin ppl on dis. It's killing twd for sure if u look at that way. put a time on dis so i know i don't have to play tw if its gettin hosted...

Comment

Originally posted by GUNiT View Post
            ........................kill dis if not at lest don't host it all day long. plz its annoying u can't play any other things cuz all fukin ppl on dis. It's killing twd for sure if u look at that way. put a time on dis so i know i don't have to play tw if its gettin hosted...
            I think your avatar and username more aptly describes the amount of logic and intelligence reflected in the grammatical structure and coherence of this post, moreso than any words I can type.
            Cheese!> 13 in base is enough for a 7v7

Comment

distention is the worst abortion ive ever seen.

Comment

like the one your parents failed to start?
                The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

dako

Originally posted by dako View Post
                  I think your avatar and username more aptly describes the amount of logic and intelligence reflected in the grammatical structure and coherence of this post, moreso than any words I can type.

WTF WTF you saying ...annoying fukin english fukin dickhead

Comment

lol?
                    sdg

Comment

Post of the day, G.
                      TWLD CHAMP x1 Fierce (Benched 100%)
                      WORKOUT TITLES:

BENCH MAX: I don't sit on benches; I can't get back up
                      CURL MAX: An entire ham
                      SQUAT MAX: 566lbs
                      DEADLIFT MAX: 566lbs
                      WEIGHT: 566lbs HEIGHT: 5'1" (Medically impossible, according to Discovery Channel)
                      BODYFAT:97%
                      TIME SINCE FIRST WORKOUT EVER: Whatout?

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                        In my opinion Distension should be running on WEEKDAYS instead of WEEKENDS. Scheduled times (3AM - 7AM EST & 5PM - 9PM EST, purrrrrrrrrhaps).

On Weekends players could log on for some quality events, watch TWL and play Elim, BElim, WBDuel, Base, JavDuel etc. Oh and attend for Weekend events, ofcourse! :wub:
                        I like this. Or getting rid of distension in general. Both solid options.
                        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

typical anti-distension post count: 7
                          The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                          SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

actually 4pm to 8pm better then 5-9 est
                            Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                            2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                            2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

One main reason Distension is fun is the same reason xing levis is fun, or for the same reason bombing a full base with levis is fun. It's pure gratification and lamage. Your ship strength is based on how often you play and because everyone loves owning and being lame everyone can't get enough of this huge arms race to get the best ship.

Its honestly a bunch of fun but I've been playing HyperSpace long enough to know that its probably not the direction trenchwars should go. Not that I'm saying my opinion is worth much on this matter but its out there now.
                              Bounty <ZH> - I just went from 3 to 39 bounty in one shot
                              Dr. Snyder - Why'd you attack the world trade center?

DaKo is out. 0 wins 10 losses

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Snyder View Post
                                One main reason Distension is fun is the same reason xing levis is fun, or for the same reason bombing a full base with levis is fun. It's pure gratification and lamage. Your ship strength is based on how often you play and because everyone loves owning and being lame everyone can't get enough of this huge arms race to get the best ship.

Its honestly a bunch of fun but I've been playing HyperSpace long enough to know that its probably not the direction trenchwars should go. Not that I'm saying my opinion is worth much on this matter but its out there now.
                                yes yes yes

distension is fun
                                it doesnt belong in tw

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X