Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio is Back

Hi,
    I am just informing you guys that Trenchwars Radio is back up and running but on a different server. I am the assistant Radio Coordinator if there are any problems report to HMS if is he is unavailable please report the problem(s) to me. The link when the server is started is: http://twradio.listen2myradio.com

There is added features that i saw couldnt be done with the old Radio Kahlan done. You can chat at the "shoutout" box I please ask you for NO racism in this or i will be forced to disable it. There is a blog just click on the >>Radio Blog<<.
    Again there is a Radio DJ Gallery option. I am not at the moment going to enable that.

There also have been report that the radio stream DOESN'T run on Firefox. If you have problems I recommend you use Internet Explorer.

If you have a request for a song that the Radio Host does not have you can send it through an email. At the moment you can email me through the Trenchwars Staff page just click my name and you should able to send me the request. It would be handy if you have the song and you attach it to the email.

Well thats it for now.:turned:

Any suggestions are welcome
    Last edited by Dezmond; 10-20-2009, 04:05 PM.

Sweet. Thanks for doing that. Someone should host during TWL, so we can get some commentary or something like that.
    TWLD Champion 2014
    TWDTB Champion 2013
    TWDTB Champion 2016
    TWDTB Champion 2017
    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

I want more talking and less music.

1. the music you guys play is most of the time crap, I got a better taste ty
      2. be funny

Comment

like tj haz said the live commentaries of TWL where an added bit of fun and a good feature

should try to set that up for the playoffs and also some "interviews" with caps of the squads etc ...

also you should have a weekend event like WW3 well advertised then add the radio in the event for some radio trash talk to accompany it
        In my world,
        I am King

sigpic

Comment

That is a good idea. Just need to think more about interviewing the captains.

Great ideas so far

Comment

All country, all the time imho
            LF> Winners of killothon are obviously best players in the zone

100+ Killothon victories

$25 Easter event winner

Real winner (stargazer ruined) $!00 step-elim

Runner up levi elim to 500 marathon

Comment

twl commentary won't work because of the ridiculous delay, it's been tried before and shit was almost a minute behind
              Originally posted by Tone
              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
              Originally posted by the_paul
              Gargle battery acid fuckface
              Originally posted by Material Girl
              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

So is this just some schtick for you two to mess with or are the people who host on their own connection or servers (myself, clownboy, kittah, etc) gonna get to utilize this? That's kinda my one regret with the old TW radio was not signing up for it and not getting involved. Now that I have a bit of experience doing shows I'm really comfortable with it and absolutely love doing it.

Besides, who doesn't wanna hear me sing Trapped In The Drive-Thru? AvenDragon gave it rave reviews \o/
                GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                  twl commentary won't work because of the ridiculous delay, it's been tried before and shit was almost a minute behind
                  yeah there was a delay but it could work for 2 matches scheduled together and even with the delay i found it fun seeing other ppls opinions and general banter.

it's not a serious thing
                  In my world,
                  I am King

sigpic

Comment

Pre and Post-Game shows would be better than live commentary due to the lag.
                    DELETED

Comment

Well, I am still doing updates on the server, I don't see the lag being a HUGE problem for TWL. Yes it does delay but like Pressure said its not a huge deal. I will speak to HMS but untill then i like the idea.

Comment

for gods sake no more dragonforce

it's like being in eastern europe in the late 90s

Comment

ilyaz's relationship advice hotline
                          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

I had already told dezmond that we were suppsoed to do TWL match hosting. I would like to see it up for week 7. but we need some more interesting people, and maybe some people who actually know something about TWL but have limited squad attachment. No offense to dezmond, but he wouldn't know what is going on, and i have a severe doubt the TWL community would accept him. Anyone willing to do this? Come talk to me.

Comment

On one of the radio stations in my country. They do this thing called 'top ten at 10'. Basically the Dj picks the top 10 hits from a certain year and the listeners have to guess the correct year. Or you could pick a top 10 topic and the listeners have to find out what the topic is. For example play songs from a certain genre of films. Or play songs to do with anything. Like for instance, say if i was the host and lets say the topic was credit crunch. I'll play the song mo money more problems. And the listeners have the whole 10 songs to do with this topic to get it right. And the people who get it right, get the shoutout.
                              Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Working...
                              X