[/QUOTE]

Comment

oo i love this new weasel.. ty ty
          Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
          Mirror <ZH> this sucks
          Server> dont worry mirror
          Server> shark fits your tits
          Peace <ZH>> shut up
          Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
          Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
          1:Hercules> im level 90
          1:Hercules> in 9d
          1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
          1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

Terrs can't reach such speeds, feh.

Anyhow, after giving a lev a better tryout i can say - the fun of gameplay as a lev has increased tremendously. With the proper portal/rocket usage you can not only fight 1 v 1 but also intercept enemy terrs, take down spider flocks, and effectively warp in/out of base for tunnel defense.
            In other words, $

1:Eeks> well that bichix was trying to start conversation with me today
            1:Eeks> and got excited when i said i wanna go drink today =/
            1:Eeks> but i didn't propose anything
            1:Zloy> Why
            1:Eeks> i didn't have anything to fill that box zloy

Comment

Zloy owns... i <3 you

(>.<) stoooooop

Comment

Does any1 actually read what people post or figure out anything for themselves? As Ari and the news said, it was just the starting portal that was taken away from the Terr, u could still green it. Its irrelevent now because they changed it back anyways, terrs have their starting portal again so stop typing about it. Read, think, then whine

Comment

Why can't we give wb repels, thors, bounce, L3 bombs, bricks and portal. This would almost wreck basing equally much
                  Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Shear
                    What's truly funny... I just got off SS, and I noticed that MORE people seemed to be hopping around in levis with the new settings then before. There used to be only like 1-3 levis at a time, now I was running into 3-5! Wtf?
                    TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

quoting KJW here...

*NOTE* Terrier portal has been given back now. Greening it was too slow and the initial portal is important, so it was changed back.

EDIT: KILL THIS THREAD its a double
                      Last edited by King Missile; 05-15-2003, 03:21 PM.

Comment

I prefer the old settings. The new setting change for the levi, I think, was way too drastic. It was like, all of a sudden, the levi gets two rockets. I, of course, love to levi terr and love the levi in base, but part of it is the challenge of greening. The two rockets help too much to get to safety and green easier. This kind of could cause trouble of more people being levi, teamkilling, or other such things as more leviterrs. I at least think they should cut it down to at least no or one rocket. <shrugs> But that is back up to the staff.

Also, on another note, glad the portal was given back to terr.

Lots of love,
                        Left_Eye
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes, its marginally easier to kill LTs. Its also easier to spawn levs.

On the other hand, its easier for levs to spawn others, easier to green, easier for them to get to safe, theres more spawning in general, theres more x's, theres more multi-lev LTs, Levs can now shoot faster bombs without terr into base from the same angles an LT would be able to.

This does not help the Lt problem.

Reduce the levs power, stop it from attaching, change it completely, i don't fucking care, just do something right for a change.

Comment

a fun option would be to decrease the lev's recharge rate, increase its splash damage, and reduce their bomb damage from GODLY to only around 500 or so and make it EMP for like 3 seconds. oh yea, and take off the attaching bounty limit. it would be retarded for this settings idea.

it would be a nice twist for basing to have a ship that could stun half your team's energy (while killing off those who foolishly kept their energy low). it wouldn't get all that many kills, but would be immensely useful in both pub and league basing.
                            plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Originally posted by sTuPiD-gErBiL
                              a fun option would be to decrease the lev's recharge rate, increase its splash damage, and reduce their bomb damage from GODLY to only around 500 or so and make it EMP for like 3 seconds. oh yea, and take off the attaching bounty limit. it would be retarded for this settings idea.

it would be a nice twist for basing to have a ship that could stun half your team's energy (while killing off those who foolishly kept their energy low). it wouldn't get all that many kills, but would be immensely useful in both pub and league basing.
                              this would make levs very useful ships in basing. not an bad idea at all. Atleast this kind of settings could be tested in some arena? Maybe weasel also needs somekind of setting change, it's quite a useless ship when basing.
                              Koska perustetaan hamppukaupunki?

Comment

allow weasels to fit through small openings (like the flag runners in metal gear ctf).

problem solved.
                                plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Working...
                                X