Pub Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vaped View Post
    Being a newb and all I have to ask .... wtf is the "Nightwasp" exactly? I hear about it occasionally in the game but being told "oh it's a special ship #9" or something else equally useless doesn't really explain anything about it.

Even without knowing wtf the ship is, it seems more like something to add to the pub money feature (if dexter does that again) so that everyone could try it at some point - even if it were some obnoxious amount of money. I never play pub enough to even hope to get to the top points for a freq. And even if I were in there that much I still wouldn't get enough points. lol.

in TW ?go octabase and then jump in ship 6

thats the night wasp ship and in octabase it's 1 per freq and the top points can get it only and if it's taken then your a normal weasle.

it's also been used in pubs for a bit of fun during some of dads revenge weekends of madness etc ...
    In my world,
    I am King

sigpic

Comment

p.s. if this map is diff to the weekend map it dosn't have a white background, i'm now confused if this is the same map or if it was fixed as i've had to reload it but black background now.
      In my world,
      I am King

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure Drop View Post
        in TW ?go octabase and then jump in ship 6

thats the night wasp ship and in octabase it's 1 per freq and the top points can get it only and if it's taken then your a normal weasle.

it's also been used in pubs for a bit of fun during some of dads revenge weekends of madness etc ...

thanks ... neat ship -- that should totally be implemented in some way. I see why you would limit it to the top points players though.
        Fuck it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure Drop View Post
          p.s. if this map is diff to the weekend map it dosn't have a white background, i'm now confused if this is the same map or if it was fixed as i've had to reload it but black background now.
          tiles were adjusted

speaking of which, i checked it out with diakka and flared before it went up, and i'm curious as to whether or not the tiles are still just outlines or if they've been filled in?

solid tiles are wayyy better than outlined tiles. that outlined shit flickers something awful when there's any movement on my screen.
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Still outlines <_< Plus the bomb and mine and bullet GFX suck again now

EDIT: yes i know i can change them and i still have different ones -- pub should have better ones/forced big bullet
            Fuck it.

Comment

pubs shouldn't force ANY ship/bullet/bomb graphics

i use what i use for a reason

i like what i have
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vaped View Post
                thanks ... neat ship -- that should totally be implemented in some way. I see why you would limit it to the top points players though.
                the nightwasp has been in tw pub on multiple occasions.
                it is the same as the octabase nw except that it has red bullets that fire faster, a nonprox red emp bomb, and was available to everyone
                The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by jason View Post
                  pubs shouldn't force any ship/bullet/bomb graphics

i like what i have

" git offa mah lawn "
                  Fuck it.

Comment

OK, my two cents (and I didn't read any of yall people's pennies)

Base is legit, I like it.

It kind of allows for individual abilities to shine if you're willing to hustle around the tubes and shit.

Tileset is lame and ultra-modern. Make it something similar to the regular pub, the black middle and single-line outline is so simplistic it's uninteresting.

Levi's are STILL RUINING BASING. I don't know if this was supposed to be a lev-fix, but I've played with levis in pub 0 and basing is most definitely, inarguably, absolutely, adversely effected.

Keep them away from pub 0, like for real. I've said it before and I'll say it again: the ship is a piece of shit. Fix it rather than working around it.

I don't like the Spastic banners in safe though. (you won 1 twlb title when twlb was garbage)

I'm a little drunk but I think this all makes sense.
                    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                    Message has been sent to online moderators
                    2:BLeeN> veh yes
                    (Overstrand)>no
                    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                    2:BLeeN> ok then no
                    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Oh and either way: BOKI WOULD BE BETTER!
                      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                      Message has been sent to online moderators
                      2:BLeeN> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>no
                      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                      2:BLeeN> ok then no
                      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

I like the new map but I think the whole lower part of the base is wrong. It should be put back to how it was before but leave the side entrances.

Comment

Just wanted to say wow! for the recent change on pub. The new blue/white tileset is just perfect. I haven't played yet but it sounds too good.
                          TW Bot Developer
                          TW Web Developer
                          Friends> All I saw was arobas+
                          Friends> It's like death

Comment

Either way if we leave this pub or take the old one back, the 50 pub limit is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                              pubs shouldn't force ANY ship/bullet/bomb graphics

i like what i have
                              this is a good point, i think the graphics lvz should be removed. if people like the graphics now they can always get a copy and install it themselves.
                              Gun remembers.

Comment

Love and Hate

I love this map in several ways. It's great for weasels with lots of corners to hide behind while recharging. It's nice to regularly see more than 35 people playing, makes it better. Flag room fights are much better, but rounds are too long and usually have only one or two MVPs by the time it's over. Warp needs fixed. Need more holes for firing into roof/mid. Roofing is a part of the game and to take that away is to take away a little bit of joy. Having 3 entrances to flag room is too many, I like having just the one (2 might be nice). I'd also like to see levs enabled more often. But, what do I know I am after all just "Pub Trash".

Comment

Working...
                                X