Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oranje, knock it off

this is your last, final, official and very public warning:

if you continue to abuse the like/dislike system, you will be forever banned from it, with absolutely no chance of having your access to it restored, ever again. you will also be banned entirely from the forums for a period of no less than 30 days, as you are a chronic and consistent pain in the ass who annoys people just for the sake of being annoying.

you're right back to disliking specific users posts just to be an idiot, and it's not gonna fly. just because you cooled it on the frequency with which you abuse the system, does not mean i'm so ignorant as to not notice you're still doing it.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

u serious? people taking tw forums as the new facebook? who died and made u marc kuckerburg? get a life faggot no one gives a fuck about the like/dislike except u and 2 otehr ppl. you ppl are a joke rofl

Comment

I don't quite see how he's abusing it.. are there some case threads I haven't read? Why does this system even matter? If there's notifications popping up then just shut them off.

It looks to me like gran guerrero's given out way more Dislikes.. double at least.
      Top 10 Dislikes (Given)
      gran guerrero (332)
      Crescent Seal (184)
      vaped (144)
      Oranje (136)

Vote gran guerrero. Mafia scum.
      Last edited by Edify; 09-27-2011, 11:44 PM. Reason: forgot to bold vote
      thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Gran got banned also, and like 90% of oranjes got deleted.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

sigpic
          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

I don't discriminate my dislikes, I spread it evenly
            sigpic

Comment

Also notice how many likes I've given

(823)

how many has Oranje given?
              sigpic

Comment

thought the guy changed

p.s. dis y u hated oranje
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Edify View Post
                  Why does this system even matter?.
                  Hey! dont take this away from me! if i cant win twld...ill win da forumz
                  1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Eh. Trivial imo >_>
                    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Wasn't there a threat to ban anyone using hash tags?

enter Gran Guerrero's giant font sig.

remove oranje's and gran guerrero's like/dislike power. Anyone who uses it as much as they do is just being an ass (i.e. gran guerrero -1'ing 4-5 posts in a row.)
                      4:BigKing> xD
                      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                      4:BigKing> what did i do???
                      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                      4:BigKing> ???? why though
                      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                      4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Im gonna collect the most likes from gran. So leave him alone! (better like this gran)
                        (Children)>hunted for life
                        (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
                        :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                          Gran got banned also, and like 90% of oranjes got deleted.
                          Why did my dislikes get deleted and not gran's dislikes???
                          Without that I wouldnt even be in top 5 most disliked.

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
                            Also notice how many likes I've given

(823)

how many has Oranje given?
                            1 more than before your post

Comment

My inbox; Last Month
                              Originally posted by Jason View Post
                              Re: Unbanned
                              the issue is that to remove entries from the system a manual deletion operation has to be run on the forum database. there is no way to do it through the add-on's web-based interface.

i do not have direct access to the forum database, only admin access through the forum software itself. i have to rely on others to do any manual work with the db, and sometimes people are slow. i've already contacted the necessary person to get it done. just waiting on them.

Comment

Working...
                              X