X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got em

they get mad so easily, i didn't even dislike their posts yet lol
    (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
    (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
    (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
    (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

yeah i'm enraged beyond belief here

think it's time to add "delusional idiot" to that pretentious sig of yours
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

def mad

Comment

Maybe I am crazy but honestly I care if I have more likes than dislikes on trench wars forums than I do about not having three volleyball trophies, and two badminton trophies. It's like you only have trophies won IRL from the special olympics.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

It's not his fault they let him play in the "under 12" category.
            Keith> you don't need to eat human to eat meat.
            Goddess> Keith
            Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

(disown)> he loved to give head

Comment

draft is pretty mature in life and very sincere

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Hey now ... he's quite proud of his college club sports.

University Club Sporting -- where you can compete against the best players who were not good enough for NCAA competition or for their High School Varsity teams.

Only reason I'm talking a little shit Draft is because you claim to constantly check for over 250 people in TW before you play and most of the time I do a ?find draft after a day where 300+ people are on (like yesterday) and I see you haven't logged on in a week. At least it wasn't over 10 days this time.
                Fuck it.

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                  I care if I have more likes than dislikes on trench wars forums than I do about not having three volleyball trophies, and two badminton trophies.
                  oh? guy got issues for real lol
                  maybe i should use up all my dislikes on you!

Originally posted by Reab View Post
                  It's not his fault they let him play in the "under 12" category.
                  Medals: None

Originally posted by vaped View Post
                  Only reason I'm talking a little shit Draft is because you claim to constantly check for over 250 people in TW before you play and most of the time I do a ?find draft after a day where 300+ people are on (like yesterday) and I see you haven't logged on in a week. At least it wasn't over 10 days this time.
                  i don't check hourly.. only once per day or two

Comment

Originally posted by Draft View Post
                    http://twd.trenchwars.org/profile/311615

clearly your argument holds water
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                    Originally posted by the_paul
                    Gargle battery acid fuckface
                    Originally posted by Material Girl
                    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

You don't wanna know how crappy your Real Life "Titles" would look like if i put mine about athlethics and volleyball up. Yet i don't use this forum to brag, just for the plain reason my Real Life is good enough to not having to insult starngers of a 2d spaceship game with my personal success about it. Btw Draft, you didn't play a single ld or lj round that won you the medals with Thunder. You played for them in LB as terr, hence why they didn't win the red medal so far. What you can't know is how funny specchat at Thunder LBs with you as terr was. I really didn't want to do this, but think about how many titles you have that you earned by yourself.

In addition to that, OCCA East Volleyball Champion.. http://www.occa.net/
                      Orgeon Cheerleading Coaches Association. Gj Draft rofl.

OVA is one of 50 states you won volleyball in, probably benching like you did on your titles. Talk to me when you are National Champion in Volleyball like i am (well 7 years ago, but still) or when you have any National records like i have in athletics.

TSCAA: http://www.tscaa.com/
                      Toronto Sea Cadet Alumni Association. I don't even want to say how i feel about that.

So much for that.
                      Keith> you don't need to eat human to eat meat.
                      Goddess> Keith
                      Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

(disown)> he loved to give head

Comment

Originally posted by vaped View Post
                        I guess this is STILL super serious business to 90% of the 30 people who regularly post in here anymore.
                        31 people now bitch, and by the way if ur looking for someone who's "abusing" the like/dislike system, then take a good look at vaped

Comment

The flames.. they burn my eyes
                          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

LOL at this thread and the Like/Dislike "feature". No one could see the "fun" this feature would bring to this forum? I say we need more features like these, perhaps a 'hardon' rating like Hustler uses to rate movies, I give this thread a full raging erection.
                            eph

Comment

this guy pop a nerve or some?

You don't wanna know how crappy your Real Life "Titles" would look like if i put mine about athlethics and volleyball up. Yet i don't use this forum to brag, just for the plain reason my Real Life is good enough to not having to insult starngers of a 2d spaceship game with my personal success about it.
                              relax bro, you're austrilian, 1st place over there goes down compared to canada.

Btw Draft, you didn't play a single ld or lj round that won you the medals with Thunder. You played for them in LB as terr, hence why they didn't win the red medal so far. What you can't know is how funny specchat at Thunder LBs with you as terr was. I really didn't want to do this, but think about how many titles you have that you earned by yourself.

only the top 5 jav and top 5 wb earn the titles? the 30 on roster didn't right? you don't get to talk about medals till you get some aiight?

not to mention i earned it on phizey (you probably didn't even know about twl)

In addition to that, OCCA East Volleyball Champion.. http://www.occa.net/
                              Orgeon Cheerleading Coaches Association. Gj Draft rofl.
                              what is OCCA? are you blind or just stupid? its OCAA... Ontario Colleges Athletic Association. this kid fucking retarded or something..

OVA is one of 50 states you won volleyball in, probably benching like you did on your titles. Talk to me when you are National Champion in Volleyball like i am (well 7 years ago, but still) or when you have any National records like i have in athletics.
                              ^ PRO!

TSCAA: http://www.tscaa.com/
                              Toronto Sea Cadet Alumni Association. I don't even want to say how i feel about that.

So much for that.
                              how embarrassing can this guy get? i hope hes not on dice/thunder
                              its toronto secondary catholic athletic association..... WOW bout to dislike all his posts or something

Comment

if the behavior in this thread is any evidence...

mankind is utterly doomed.

holy shit, some of you kids are just... well you're so indescribably... just wow.

:lynched:
                                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X