No announcement yet.

oranje, knock it off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh come on Jason, don't act like you are above this kind of behavior.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

so far i like where this thread has gone.

draft, you're a winner. that isn't sarcastic or anything probably

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
        TWLJ Season 13 Runner Up (Boss)
        TWLJ Season 15 Hit Allstar
        TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

No.

Comment

zeebu, your good a subspace. that isn't sarcastic or anything probably
            (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
            (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
            (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
            (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

guys better watch yourselves before i dislike your posts, im warning you
              (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
              (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
              (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
              (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

im good a subspace

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                  Oh come on Jason, don't act like you are above this kind of behavior.
                  so far above i'm getting vertigo
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

and before you take the time to cite examples to the contrary, that isn't sarcastic or anything probably
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                      if the behavior in this thread is any evidence...

mankind is utterly doomed.

holy shit, some of you kids are just... well you're so indescribably... just wow.

:lynched:
                      true, maybe you should leave

Comment

i mean, how did some washed up ss player who only logs on to forums become a forum mod? i realize u got mad time on ur hands with no life and all but maybe u should just go... i hate it when ppl cant take teh hint that they arent liked

Comment

you should only get to give out 1 dislike a day, but be able to buy more dislikes with spacebux and win some as a prize if you win an event. what's that thing you buy and you make everyone in the arena slow down or stall or whatever? yeah, you should win a prize from an event and it gives everyone in the thread a dislike and slows down their roll and self esteem.

Comment

I want to donate my likes to the make a wish foundation
                            sigpic
                            All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                              i mean, how did some washed up ss player who only logs on to forums become a forum mod? i realize u got mad time on ur hands with no life and all but maybe u should just go... i hate it when ppl cant take teh hint that they arent liked
                              I must step in now to defend Jason, he has done tremendous stuff for forum, he was one of the few believing me with the hack-thing (I was really innocent). My guess is something else is going on in Jason's life (and therefore is showing current behaviour) and it is my task to find out what and help him, I will pm him questions about it as we type.

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                                you should only get to give out 1 dislike a day, but be able to buy more dislikes with spacebux and win some as a prize if you win an event. what's that thing you buy and you make everyone in the arena slow down or stall or whatever? yeah, you should win a prize from an event and it gives everyone in the thread a dislike and slows down their roll and self esteem.
                                You're right! I believe you are you talking about Engine-Shutdowns to slow/stop the player?

But wait vati, did someone buy you TWLBtitle-Shutdowns? It would explain a lot after something like 4 LB final losses. now
                                4:BigKing> xD
                                4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                                4:BigKing> what did i do???
                                4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                                4:BigKing> ???? why though
                                4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                                4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Working...
                                X