No announcement yet.

oranje, knock it off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should have more than 144 but some were lost in the Gran/Illya flame war thread.

And I've been too busy to be foruming the last month.
    Fuck it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
      this is your last, final, official and very public warning:

if you continue to abuse the like/dislike system, you will be forever banned from it, with absolutely no chance of having your access to it restored, ever again. you will also be banned entirely from the forums for a period of no less than 30 days, as you are a chronic and consistent pain in the ass who annoys people just for the sake of being annoying.

you're right back to disliking specific users posts just to be an idiot, and it's not gonna fly. just because you cooled it on the frequency with which you abuse the system, does not mean i'm so ignorant as to not notice you're still doing it.
      What exactly did i do wrong? Some people post a lot and some of them post a lot of crap.
      Am i not allowed to dislike all the crap I see?
      I should be allowed to have an opinion about all new posts.

Comment

WoW im banned from the system at the moment....
        Sad, and incredibly fast after my last few comments tho...

Comment

I WISH I WAS GOOD AT PHOTOSHOP I GOT SO MANY IDEAS

Comment

Rofl, oranje is mad. guess I will have to change my sig image back soon.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
              Rofl, oranje is mad. guess I will have to change my sig image back soon.

Only if you let your kid draw a picture in it again like he did on this one.
              Fuck it.

Comment

i freelance

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

reposted from another thread:

btw, i should note that i'm very busy most days (jobs will do that to you) and i'm just getting back to the forums since posting that warning thread.

i did not perform the actual banning (from like/dislike) oranje received. will have to look into who did it.

at any rate, i could give a flying fuck about all this whining anymore. cry abuse. cry fucking rape for all i care. i'm not listening. it's just absurd to even acknowledge the constant blowback one gets from simply trying to maintain a dickhead-free atmosphere. i'm sure in-game staff can relate. too many of "you" (you being the general populace and no one person in particular) think you're somehow special and can just do whatever the fuck you want and anyone who tells you otherwise is a nerd/geek/asshole/power-monger/whatever. guess what? fuck you. i don't care.

can i make myself any more clear?
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Dude, my ms painting is famous in trenchwars, been doing them for years.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                      reposted from another thread:

btw, i should note that i'm very busy most days (jobs will do that to you) and i'm just getting back to the forums since posting that warning thread.

i did not perform the actual banning (from like/dislike) oranje received. will have to look into who did it.

at any rate, i could give a flying fuck about all this whining anymore. cry abuse. cry fucking rape for all i care. i'm not listening. it's just absurd to even acknowledge the constant blowback one gets from simply trying to maintain a dickhead-free atmosphere. i'm sure in-game staff can relate. too many of "you" (you being the general populace and no one person in particular) think you're somehow special and can just do whatever the fuck you want and anyone who tells you otherwise is a nerd/geek/asshole/power-monger/whatever. guess what? fuck you. i don't care.

can i make myself any more clear?
                      Reposted 2 from other thread:
                      But seriously,

I Was liking and disliking way less than the first time and I was not going through old posts.
                      Can I get some black on white rules here?
                      Now every staffmember who wants me banned is able to, It is not my intention to cross any lines.
                      Last edited by Oranje; 09-29-2011, 05:07 AM.

Comment

there are no black and white rules

youve already brought attention on yourself concerning the like/dislike system so that will automatically become more visible to everyone.

basically, dont be a fuckhead on purpose and noone will care.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

annoying faggot gets shut down

annoying faggot pretends he didn't do anything wrong

annoying faggot pushes luck

annoying faggot gets banned

I think this situation is good.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I still don't understand why some of you care sooooooooo damn much about +1 and -1. I really don't think there is anything you can do that will make me understand it either.

Never seen so many people get trolled by a simple click of an Internet button. I guess this is STILL super serious business to 90% of the 30 people who regularly post in here anymore. If you let your nerd hang out any further you will get it sunburned badly.

If you already don't like Oranje, why get so worked up by something he does? You'd be better off just ignoring his existence and not giving him the attention and then he'll get bored. But... it's the Internet where idiocy is king -- so here we are.
                            Last edited by vaped; 09-29-2011, 10:07 AM.
                            Fuck it.

Comment

Originally posted by vaped View Post
                              I still don't understand why some of you care sooooooooo damn much about +1 and -1. I really don't think there is anything you can do that will make me understand it either.

You'd be better off just ignoring his existence and not giving him the attention and then he'll get bored. But... it's the Internet where idiocy is king -- so here we are.
                              potcallingkettleblack.jpg
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Here let me try this again.

1. It doesn't matter if there are 30 people or 5 people, annoying douche bags get cement shoes on these here forums. It isn't "trolling" its retardation. There is a difference.

2. Just a heads up Vaped. While im sure you have the best of intentions, complaining about people because they care too much while writing essays about why you are complaining about people that care too much makes you seem like a douche nozzle.

This is all.
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X