• Show
Clear All

Penis Pops

That is all.
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

lol

I'm just giving my opinion since just doing +1 or -1 on each post won't do that for me on this subject.

You know I get along with all of you (even with wiibimbo and Health Care now ... to an extent <3 ), I just don't understand this AT ALL and could care less if I appear to be a douche nozzle until I find another clever Futurama picture to post.
      Fuck it.

Comment

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Winning forums > twl

Rememba dis vaped
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by vaped View Post
            could care less
            1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
            Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

dunkeyponch

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	7cba543b94ff6ca4fb86e5354c2efe6b.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	1281982
                Fuck it.

Comment

Originally posted by LF. View Post
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                  Originally posted by the_paul
                  Gargle battery acid fuckface
                  Originally posted by Material Girl
                  I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                    1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                    Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Originally posted by LF. View Post
                      sigpic
                      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post

annoying faggot gets shut down

annoying faggot pretends he didn't do anything wrong

annoying faggot pushes luck

annoying faggot gets banned

I think this situation is good.
                        ROFL UNCLE JOEY, I STILL USE THAT CUT IT OUT SIT LMFAO SHIT IS CLASSIC IT THROWS PPL OFF GUARD

Comment

so its true, only bad people watched full house
                          The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                          SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

what the fuck?

people actually get banned for this like/dislike stupidness? i can't imagine what i would do if i got banned from facebook for this..

is there a list of people who actually care about this system? if not, i' think i'll just dislike all of the_paul and the_ph's posts cause im sure they'll be furious as fuck
                            (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                            (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                            (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                            (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Originally posted by Draft View Post
                              i can't imagine what i would do if i got banned from facebook for this..
                              i believe it, social networking seems to be the glue that holds your worthless existence together
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                              Originally posted by the_paul
                              Gargle battery acid fuckface
                              Originally posted by Material Girl
                              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Dislike every post I have, see if I give a shit. You probably just dislike me because I think your calling card is almost as queer as you are #twitterfaggotry
                                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Working...
                                X