No announcement yet.

What do you look for in a squad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evolve<d> is the funnest squad I've been in, and it's not a bad squad aswell. But you may think you're too much of an elite veteran for them
    EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
    cool koen> :)
    PRiMORDiAL> pfft
    cool koen> not because of a bug
    EvoLd> Lol
    Treachery> meh
    EvoLd> why then?
    PubAceR> women in power dont last
    EvoLd> LOl
    toaster oven reviews

Comment

what gerry said
      MODERATOR WARNING: STOP SEXUALLY HARASSING ME, MEANIE :( -Angel <ZH>

Comment

1. Must be stable
        2. Must play basing and be half good at it
        3. Quite active
        4. No member I dislike

wr and diso are the bestest squads

EDIT: yay 500 posts

Comment

Originally posted by Torn Wing
          You don't know... Seems is so wrong. They never do anything, and when they do they die. They aren't that fun.

But all I look for in a squad is fun...
          and why were you kicked off again?

Comment

i would never move to a worse squad than i am / have been in

i would join a squad if i got on "ok" with people, rather than being best friends.

-RR

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral
              I would like to find a squad who is looking for the intrinsic enjoyment of pulling a group of disparate people together into a well functioning team.
              This is why RB was created.

A squad who expects each person to have a good level of loyalty and commitment from it’s members and asks that each player gives their best. A group of mature people who, although they may have widely differing opinions about various things, is tolerant but disciplined. A squad that strives to win at this team-orientated game, but understands that simply throwing some decent players together doesn’t guarantee a excellent season. One that understands that leadership and communication are the key to a great squad. A squad where egos and penis size don’t matter, but rather where emphasis and value is placed upon being a considerate and reliable team member.
              This sounds a lot like what RB is, or at least tries to be...except for the mature part. Hopefully it continues as have more success. If we don't have success, no worries, that's where we came from anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral
                I would like to find a squad who is looking for the intrinsic enjoyment of pulling a group of disparate people together into a well functioning team.
                This is why Burning Rose is created
                TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Thank you, one and all, for all of the replies. I appreciate the insight. :]

I'm still looking, but hopefully I'll settle in soon. I suppose my biggest problem is the fact that there's a whole new generation of TW players out there, and I just haven't taken the time to get to know them. The only squads with people I know are the squads like Diso/Pallies/Final/etc, squads that are already well established and don't necessarily need me among their ranks. Anyway, the hunt continues. We'll see how it goes!
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TelC@t
                    By vets, I mean players with 2000+ hours usages.
                    OMG TelC@t, i have 2098239943189811948 u$@ge, w@nna join my elite $qu@dr0n where we @ll have elite u$@ge cu$ us@ge = $killz

ps: Robo Ref can't come, he has lots of usage but no skills, he sits in spec more than Warthog

Comment

Originally posted by HoTlAvAkInG
                      dont see you play much ephe

wat are your speciallities anyways wat for ship or basing i know u play a long time but dont even think i ever saw u
                      I'm guessing you never saw an Elusive match?
                      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

You guys are confusing Ephemeral with Epinephrine.
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

In response to the thread begining (i really haven't read much) I always used to go for teams where I thought I would have fun and be competitive. However i gave that up a little while ago and went for a squad that I know was stable and competitive, and axed the fun part - and it turned out to be the funnest squad i've ever been on.

(Hercules 4 Jesus)
                          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by abrasion
                            LMAO. This is a stupid thread.

Look on rosters for good squads.

Dont suck ass.

Is it really that damn hard?

Tell you what. Play elim/wbduel forever. Thats all.

EDIT: Laff @ respect. Look at Value. Every-other word is AXE or Ni**er, minus the **.
                            melee 4 owning everyone

Comment

1) Must play base primarily and be good at it.
                              2) No assholes. I'm particularly in favour of Pure_Luck's "No assholes allowed" policy for Spastic.
                              3) Must not hate anyone that's on the squad. This works fairly well with rule #2.
                              sdg

Comment

i find a lot of things positive when joining a squad. for a while i only joined squads that were just beginning, like exiztenze, provoke, intrigue, and elfbot. in joining incuria i have kind of taken a much needed break from that. this is so i can feel like a true contributing part of the team rather than join a squad like spastic, which has proven that they can already win basing league without me. players with a sense of humor and a strong desire to improve are good also. after matches i like to evaluate and see how we can improve (cause if u dont, how will you improve?) and the more people who join in on that the better.
                                Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                                apt>yes u can wtf
                                apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                                apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                                apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                                Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                                apt>na
                                apt>ill show you pictures
                                apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Working...
                                X