No announcement yet.

What do you look for in a squad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only thing i look for in a squad is good players (not only in skill), and loyalty.
    Juice "Oh my god, when I encounter authority, they just give me more pills. I take the pills and then I'm not so... so anxious to be against authority because I'm... I'm... I'm on the pills."

Comment

WTFZ4LYFE
      HuMMeR> I bathe in my own dissappointment

Comment

Hehe.

This thread is funny.
        http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
        ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
          We have 5 euros on pallies (I think).
          *crosses Pallies off the list*
          Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

We're not recruiting.
            LAME - http://lame.twzone.net

Comment

I'm not looking.
              Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

A good squad is a squad that doesn't have too many members, and a base of players that can all take sarcastic jokes and fuck around, without somebody crying every 5 seconds. Players who are nice , are competetive, and are willing to take advice and get better.
                1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Originally posted by Childrn of Light
                  We're not recruiting.
                  Could that avatar give me any more of a siezure?
                  http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
                  ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                    I've found my biggest problem in coming up with a squad is simply knowing people. A whole new generation of TW players came into the scene, and I never really noticed. Now a majority of the current squads consist of all these newer players that I don't know, so I'm hesitant to join up with a bunch of strangers.

This isn't meant to sound conceited at all, but when you stop recognizing nine out of every ten players, I guess you can consider yourself a vet. It's too bad I'm so disconnected these days though.
                    it's impossible to keep up with every new player in the game. too many time zones, pubs, elim, base and duel arenas to follow. because of this, i have, found it's been fairly easy to find a few good diamonds in the rough when trying to recruit.

the best way to approach things, i've found, is to stay away from the idea that anybody who has played less than you is worse. this game isn't that hard to learn, and somebody who has played for 7 years may not have a huge advantage over somebody who's played for 7 months.

ps. you also have to look at what squads want you, it's not a case of you choosing one and going to the check out desk with it.
                    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                    Philos> there is something about you
                    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

• I've been with my squad ever since the Frost Knights, and I've been given alot of offers to leave and join higher up squads. Yet I don't do it.

I just love being with the squad I'm in, I enjoy being with the people. I'd say that if a squad, even one with no skill, is an enjoyable experience, where we can make conversation and hold TWDD/JD/BD matches... I'd join if asked, on the offhand of if I was not on RK.
                      Last edited by Ganon-Knight; 01-14-2004, 07:51 PM.
                      GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Working...
                      X