Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MMR Corruption Today by the host Greed and players Kesser and VYS were all involved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LeeRomeno View Post
    There is a saying in estonian which roughly translates "like dog does to village, village does to dog".
    All dogs are good boys and girls though. Jessup is not man's best friend.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Looks like Vys was going for the super advanced corner bounce shot reverse hadouken smash to catch renzi completely off guard. Maybe just a pixel off. You always want those shots back.
      PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
      ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

You guys are absolutely ridiculous and fixated. I commented on why I think mmr jr is bad from an opinion standpoint and then you change topic of thread to continue your troll attacks on me, lie about me throwing games purposely, lie about me trying to teamkill WHILE you did that exact thing to me. I've lost 100's of points due to guys like vys and kess purposely trying to teamkill me while at the same time throwing games. I've seen many others do this too. Giving vys a 1 game ban too was a joke. I was givien a 1 day ban over a fake claim by beam for logging off at 2 am after mmr was shut down for the night. Completely ridiculous. There are plenty of worse players than me, but you all are a pack of wild hyenas

Yesterday's repeat mmr abusers vys and kesser ruining games for all involved before then we had vys yelling transphobic hate speech publicly in the arena. Penalty = 1 game ban. GTFO here. Trolls.

Wow. Is no one going to comment on why Jessup flew herself into a retarded corner with the ship nose-in to the corner to bait vys into that, just so she could screenshot it to try to make a point here? That is so obvious that it makes me want to vomit. There is zero reason for her ship to be positioned as it is with a teammate the only ship close by unless she's asking for it. So you got it. You are not a good player, but you're experienced enough to know and see that what you're doing is retarded. You should be banned from MMR for acting like a moron and distracting from the legitimate competitive gameplay to try to make problems.

Jessup, I'm tempted to ban you for a long time just for wasting everyone's time and energy to a degree never seen before.

Do everyone a favor and fuck off. One of the last Ban Operators (in)famously stepped down for egregiously punishing a player who was beyond toxic to the game. I'm starting to think that you're on the road to....maybe the game really is just better off without you and it's my turn to do the same. The difference is, that player was an idiot pubber, and you actually fuck with the only part of this game that actually keeps it alive anymore, and that's the competitive population.

Keep playing games and you'll find out. And God willing, it will be upheld. But if I'm forced out because of it, I'll go out knowing you fucking deserved it.
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Mythril View Post

Looks like Vys was going for the super advanced corner bounce shot reverse hadouken smash to catch renzi completely off guard. Maybe just a pixel off. You always want those shots back.
          Could happen to anyone

Comment

• Originally posted by maketso View Post

Could happen to anyone
            Looks like me and Myth were typing at the same time, LOL

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• jessup fkn kills me. who sits there just dying to be tk'd to take a screenshot, def got a little chubby when the plan succeeded. huge victim over there, what a bummer

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Wow. Is no one going to comment on why Jessup flew herself into a retarded corner with the ship nose-in to the corner to bait vys into that, just so she could screenshot it to try to make a point here? That is so obvious that it makes me want to vomit. There is zero reason for her ship to be positioned as it is with a teammate the only ship close by unless she's asking for it. So you got it. You are not a good player, but you're experienced enough to know and see that what you're doing is retarded. You should be banned from MMR for acting like a moron and distracting from the legitimate competitive gameplay to try to make problems.

Jessup, I'm tempted to ban you for a long time just for wasting everyone's time and energy to a degree never seen before.

Do everyone a favor and fuck off. One of the last Ban Operators (in)famously stepped down for egregiously punishing a player who was beyond toxic to the game. I'm starting to think that you're on the road to....maybe the game really is just better off without you and it's my turn to do the same. The difference is, that player was an idiot pubber, and you actually fuck with the only part of this game that actually keeps it alive anymore, and that's the competitive population.

Keep playing games and you'll find out. And God willing, it will be upheld. But if I'm forced out because of it, I'll go out knowing you fucking deserved it.
                You have always been a bad staffer Voth so it wouldn't surprise me if you did some type of insurrection attempt. Aren't you a MAGA moron too?

Both Kesser and vys again started the game by trying to take obvious teamkill shots on me. vys was chasing me around like an ass. You try and play a game vs the enemy while two jerks on your own team are also trying to kill you. It ruins it. After it became obvious what was going on and realizing another game was going to be ruined by these clowns, I absolutely did go there purposely to take a screenshot. It isn't easy to play and capture abuse with screenshots and I wanted to prove it. Many, many times this has happened in the past where I don't take a screenshot and people are like oh sorry my finger slipped or w/e bs excuse they make and staff says did you get a screenshot? If not you are shit out of luck. This was blatent and obvious a spot to prove what was going on.

You know and I know that staff asks for screenshots from players to strengthen their complaint cases Voth. You know and I know that vys and kess were once again teamkilling and vys was hurling transphobia hate speech. You know and I know that you are making excuses for the abusing, teamkilling bullies and trying to victim blame me for capturing it so clearly. You should be ashamed to call yourself staff and should probably resign immediately after this post Voth.

I do NOT deserve these type threats from a sitting staffer when I have done nothing wrong. GTFO here troll.
                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Jessup has been banned from MMR as a result of an upperstaff discussion based on her conduct. Her potential to have her rights to participate reinstated will be discussed at a later point if she earns the valuable time that staff members spend on her bullshit. If she continues to waste staff's time further, then I will make sure she is banned zone-wide.

I have literally never seen someone do something so egregious that they get themselves banned by their own manipulative conduct. She is just so ridiculously dumb that she couldn't even help sabotaging herself to a point where upperstaff comes to an agreement that she should not have the ability to play anymore. I have never in my entire life seen someone who tries to manipulate an outcome and fails so hard, resulting in their own dismay.

My hope is that she throws her keyboard and better yet, her entire computer across the room and never logs in again.

Justice is a dish best served cold.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

You have always been a bad staffer Voth so it wouldn't surprise me if you did some type of insurrection attempt. Aren't you a MAGA moron too?

Both Kesser and vys again started the game by trying to take obvious teamkill shots on me. vys was chasing me around like an ass. You try and play a game vs the enemy while two jerks on your own team are also trying to kill you. It ruins it. After it became obvious what was going on and realizing another game was going to be ruined by these clowns, I absolutely did go there purposely to take a screenshot. It isn't easy to play and capture abuse with screenshots and I wanted to prove it. Many, many times this has happened in the past where I don't take a screenshot and people are like oh sorry my finger slipped or w/e bs excuse they make and staff says did you get a screenshot? If not you are shit out of luck. This was blatent and obvious a spot to prove what was going on.

You know and I know that staff asks for screenshots from players to strengthen their complaint cases Voth. You know and I know that vys and kess were once again teamkilling and vys was hurling transphobia hate speech. You know and I know that you are making excuses for the abusing, teamkilling bullies and trying to victim blame me for capturing it so clearly. You should be ashamed to call yourself staff and should probably resign immediately after this post Voth.

I do NOT deserve these type threats from a sitting staffer when I have done nothing wrong. GTFO here troll.
                    I can't believe I'm responding again, but re-read your post and look at your screenshot.

I see a "Go go go!" in green meaning the start of the match, and one line of yellow chat after.

Are you legitimately suggesting that kesser and vys chased you around the map trying to TK you over and over and no one said a word besides you stating one line suggesting kesser is targeting you (how CONVENIENT) during the entire ordeal until you manipulated this screenshot?

If so, you're really more dumb than I thought you were. And I was pretty sure you're a narcissistic retard already.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

I can't believe I'm responding again, but re-read your post and look at your screenshot.

I see a "Go go go!" in green meaning the start of the match, and one line of yellow chat after.

Are you legitimately suggesting that kesser and vys chased you around the map trying to TK you over and over and no one said a word besides you stating one line suggesting kesser is targeting you (how CONVENIENT) during the entire ordeal until you manipulated this screenshot?

If so, you're really more dumb than I thought you were. And I was pretty sure you're a narcissistic retard already.
                      You realize Dwopple saw it and gave vys a 1 game ban for it so staff officially has already agreed vys was teamkilling again. Kesser in opening team spawn attempted a quick tk himself on me which is why I said "I saw that".

I do not disrupt mmr games , I help my team and get decent scores. I am 3145 or something in wb and because of mmr jr got into a death cycle in jav but my scores show I by no means am the sole reason for losses there.

My recent game scores show I am valuable to my teams and NOT the issue you all make me out to be. TROLLS GTFO here. This game has fallen into utter chaos because staff plays favorites and willingly is complicit in game abuse towards certain players. All I ever wanted was to be treated fairly.

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• -saving spot in thread-
                        Last edited by Asteroid; 01-10-2023, 09:16 PM.

Comment

• shut up jessup

please god just shut up

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Long time ago, I made a decision to not comment any Jessup threads because it was crystal clear that all constructive feedback was useless. (I have tried once or twice in the past too)

I have to break that now just to say thank you, Voth! Playing stupid games for +10 years finally has some consequences. This is new era of TW. Bravo!
                            Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                            Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                            Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                            Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Jessup has been banned from MMR as a result of an upperstaff discussion based on her conduct. Her potential to have her rights to participate reinstated will be discussed at a later point if she earns the valuable time that staff members spend on her bullshit. If she continues to waste staff's time further, then I will make sure she is banned zone-wide.

I have literally never seen someone do something so egregious that they get themselves banned by their own manipulative conduct. She is just so ridiculously dumb that she couldn't even help sabotaging herself to a point where upperstaff comes to an agreement that she should not have the ability to play anymore. I have never in my entire life seen someone who tries to manipulate an outcome and fails so hard, resulting in their own dismay.

My hope is that she throws her keyboard and better yet, her entire computer across the room and never logs in again.

Justice is a dish best served cold.
                              Is this real? Like, no april fools? Because if so, many of us will gladly return for some fun MMR games.

Comment

• Originally posted by wiibimbo View Post

Is this real? Like, no april fools? Because if so, many of us will gladly return for some fun MMR games.
                                It's January, pal. And while it's not entirely my call if Jessup ever plays another MMR game again... she won't be for a while at least - I can promise that.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X