Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MMR Corruption Today by the host Greed and players Kesser and VYS were all involved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    I want to know what and where I went wrong.

LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cape View Post

LOL.
      haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Cape View Post

LOL.
        What is funny about wanting to know why I am banned when they did nothing illegal? I called out abuse and I'm getting a ban? How would you like a ban for nothing would it be funny to you? This is outrageous behavior and again you all are a wild pack of hyenas piling on and being bullies and corrupt trolls.

Again, I ask what did I do wrong? I'd like to be shown exactly what I did and where I broke any rules to deserve a ban from mmr.
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I guess banning jessup from mmr saves coding the WhereDoYouThinkYoureGoingBot>

and yeah you got the trans comments, but youre forgetting that you started talking shit about my wife, saying i abuse her and shit.

in the real world i probably wouldnt of said that, i probably would of ripped yoir adams apple out of your throat.

And tbh dwopple was involved in the match and therefore was biased to answer the call and should of called for someone else to answer it. But thats fine, ill take 3 wb mmr matches as an apology dwopple.
          Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

• Originally posted by Vys View Post
            I guess banning jessup from mmr saves coding the WhereDoYouThinkYoureGoingBot>

and yeah you got the trans comments, but youre forgetting that you started talking shit about my wife, saying i abuse her and shit.

in the real world i probably wouldnt of said that, i probably would of ripped yoir adams apple out of your throat.

And tbh dwopple was involved in the match and therefore was biased to answer the call and should of called for someone else to answer it. But thats fine, ill take 3 wb mmr matches as an apology dwopple.
            I have MULTIPLE screenshots of you doing trans hate speech towards me going back years. I have multiple screenshots of you breaking the rules of mmr. You have a history of being netbanned for CHEATING in this game. You have zero credibility as anything but an abusive cheater troll.
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I have no credability...im tw celebrity bud...i tkd you and voth uno reversed it and now youre doing what i did in 2006 with rudy. Fucking brilliant

Comment

• And nothing against trans. I give you shit because youre a cunt. Ill give it to you. Youve got some balls to try and vs me

Comment

• Originally posted by Vys View Post
                  And nothing against trans. I give you shit because youre a cunt. Ill give it to you. Youve got some balls to try and vs me
                  You are a sad troll who knows nothing about me in my real life or how I behave, and you would fold in a second in front of me irl. I stood up to you always and didn't allow you to abuse me. I didn't start anything with you in this game ever. You started it with me and still continue to this day for attention seeking and lols. You are the dickhead and I have proved it. Anyways I'm done with this thread as it is obvious what is going on here. Those of you with any decency and who have known me or talked to me in this game know I am not out to get individual players and make their lives hell by loling behind their backs and making their time here miserable in everyway possible. Vys on the other hand finds this type of thing funny and worth it. This is a big reason this game is dying because of people like him.

You have been a complete abuser and I showed it multiple times. Both with personal insults and game abuses in mmr and I showed it. I don't care if your buddy trolls decided to join in and help you ban me but this is unjust and ridiculous. I'm done with this thread.
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• At long last... our months long cries have finally been heard. This is truly a historic moment for space pilots.

Voth (and upper staff), thank you for listening to the community and banning Jessup. What an amazing start to the new year!

Comment

• blessings

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                        knows nothing about me in my real life or how I behave
                        Considering you're a massive Karen in a 2D spaceship game, think we have a pretty good idea of how you behave.

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                        I'm done with this thread.
                        Also done with MMR.

Comment

• Id appreciate seeing improvement in rules & systems, as opposed to stopping a person from participating because there is intense, frequent and various disagreement with how they move within those rules.

I have a hard time seeing the way(s) the posts in this thread and the response to one individuals gamestyle has contributed to a healthy community.

I hope there is a reasonable way for Jessup and others banned to regain access to mmr participation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Riverside View Post
                            Id appreciate seeing improvement in rules & systems, as opposed to stopping a person from participating because there is intense, frequent and various disagreement with how they move within those rules.

I have a hard time seeing the way(s) the posts in this thread and the response to one individuals gamestyle has contributed to a healthy community.

I hope there is a reasonable way for Jessup and others banned to regain access to mmr participation.
                            Thx for being one reasonable voice in the wilderness Riverside. I eagerly await a chance to come back and improve even better my scores and stats and to bring the community together and not apart. Let's obey the rules and treat each other kindly and get even better at this game. It could be amazing. Here's to righting the wrongs!
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Vys I was in spec hosting and answered the call ​​​​​​ that said, I will still hand out 1 game bans for (especially excessive) intentional tks in MMRJ where I'm hosting ❤️

A good call was made by upper staff today for the sanity of all, players and hosts alike.

Trophy goes to Mythril for best thread comment on vys wanting that super corner bounce shot back

​​​​​​​I expect MMR to be poppin tonight.... H Y P E
                              zidane> big play
                              Omega Red> dwop sick
                              mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                              WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                              1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwopple View Post
                                Vys I was in spec hosting and answered the call ​​​​​​ that said, I will still hand out 1 game bans for (especially excessive) intentional tks in MMRJ where I'm hosting ❤️

A good call was made by upper staff today for the sanity of all, players and hosts alike.

Trophy goes to Mythril for best thread comment on vys wanting that super corner bounce shot back

I expect MMR to be poppin tonight.... H Y P E
                                What am I banned for again? Playstyle? or showing abuse? I've still received no official reason or how long my ban is for.
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X