Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MMR Corruption Today by the host Greed and players Kesser and VYS were all involved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perhaps abused player was put in spec and never added to their line and assumed yet again the game was being killed or some type of shenanigan was being pulled on them because of the history of this happening over and over. Abused player is sorry you felt wronged but please add abused player to line if they are not added or notify them they have specced and need to do /!lagout. Group hug for all the people feeling abused.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Everyone else except the abuser got on with it and sorted themselves out. Only the abuser's immediate reaction was to abuse staff. This abuse makes staff like me less want to host.

I had this person on an ignore.txt file for several months, they will be going back on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
        Everyone else except the abuser got on with it and sorted themselves out. Only the abuser's immediate reaction was to abuse staff. This abuse makes staff like me less want to host.

I had this person on an ignore.txt file for several months, they will be going back on it.
        It’s pretty amazing how abusive players can spin the situation to how they were wronged and are the actual victim

Comment

Working...
        X