No announcement yet.

The TWD System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yawn whine, whine, whine.. god knows who half these ppl are posting, cos they are hardly great warbirds, so just lay off brit squad. Prove ur points in twl rather then go on and on about it here, because its just getting boring now. And for your information mattey, ive been on the "top squads" light/shinobi etc and dueled against you and you were hardly great, so like i said wait till twl and then comment otherwise just let it rest.

Comment

• Originally posted by TajaUk
      So now you have to beat the "Leet" squads with their best lineups or people still not happy, man if only they would have told us. We didnt have our strongst lineup on either, happy now?
      well the thing is u are saying how happy u are because your squad beat us.. but keep in mind.. if u look at that game.. they were all javers (merce, Lordy, Cape, HLK).. and if u want a real challenge like how TWL will be.. just try to play our 2nd line wb.. and i'm sure after that u wont have a chance to use mouth of yours and trash here again.. =)
      9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
      4:Nimrook> No?
      4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
      4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
      4:Akuun> ROFL
      4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
      4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
      4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

• It doesn't occur to me that it's Taja doing the trash talk here.....
        I am no longer living in false hopes. All is clear to me now.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeiferDude
          It doesn't occur to me that it's Taja doing the trash talk here.....
          Seifer o really? i think u should check some of the thread in the TWL section.. then u will see who is the one trashing
          9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
          4:Nimrook> No?
          4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
          4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
          4:Akuun> ROFL
          4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
          4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
          4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

• Give credit where credit is due

Good work BS with beating shriek(even if it was their jav line). It was shriek who made the mistake of underestimating them, and the brits have shown that they will accept those "harder" matches. i doubt shriek will make that mistake again however....
            $|_@Q\_/|=

Comment

• Thanks

See, someone appreciates us
              5:Sydi> mike, your dad just called me old
              5:Sydi> that stung a little
              5:Rab> u fuck each other's dads?
              5:Sydi> yes. i fuck armour's dad.
              5:Rab> fag.
              5:armour> dude
              5:Sydi> i take what i can get

Comment

• Originally posted by Nimrook
                Seifer o really? i think u should check some of the thread in the TWL section.. then u will see who is the one trashing
                I have never gonna around trashing anyone. Its hard not to get involved when wankers go around shit talking our squad when they know nothing about us. Not once have a said we would beat the top squads, no where have a shit talked other squads. If you think rubbing your face in the fact we beat you in a dd trash talking well yes, esp when you posted the day before that we wouldnt ever play you. If you can provide me with a post i made that consistuted trash talking, that was not a direct defence of BS that some elite wanker has posted then i will bow down to your claim, something i doubt will happen.

No you didnt have your best lineup on, we didnt either. But sometimes it takes a man to say well done you FINALLY accepted a game and beat us fair and square, instead of bitching everwhere that you didnt have your best lineup on suck it up, you know in the long run you will deafeat us in twld.

Comment

• You stand right, taja. Spastic beat us in TWJD, we made a stupid mistake and underestimated them, we lost, said "gg" and moved along - Shittalking is just useless, although fun sometimes.
                  Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                  You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                  There wont be another election for president.
                  Obama is the Omega President.
                  http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

• The only disapointment about the shriek game, Was me and Acidmouse weren't there to blow bullets in ur big mouth.
                    British> my 18th tomoz $$
                    Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickname
                      doesn't work at all. Digitale and Gravest for TWLD!
                      sorry to bring up an (somewhat) old thread but just thought i'd point out that neither Digitale or Gravest are in any of the leagues for TWL... and all of the squads who should be there, made it (plus a few others).

Comment

Working...
                      X