This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Server
    It could be nice. But how about 5vs5 with 2 lancs and 3 spids (or 2 spids if 4vs4).. so ppl cant whine that lancs should have one division too And it would be pretty different than twdd. Well.. just a thought
    [sarcasm]Why not just make TWPD? trench wars pubbing division... yeah. way to go.....[/sarcasm] a hundred of possibilities.. all you have to do is stop complaining about them and take a fucking decision....

Comment

hey zone helper, get a new avatar
      Only the loyal count.

Comment

Originally posted by King's Sword
        [sarcasm]....[/sarcasm] a hundred of possibilities.
        GET YOURS AT BESTBUY! okay off topic I know =P
        TWLD Champion 2014
        TWDTB Champion 2013
        TWDTB Champion 2016
        TWDTB Champion 2017
        TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
        -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

spiders cool!

i like the idea of spiders. will it be hosted in an arena like twdd or will they come up with a whole new arena to play to the advatnages of spiders?

Comment

Why bother

What i dont understand is why you fuck around with this crap when you should be spending time fixing the bot in ?go duel and setting up a working duel ladder..

Comment

the next idea is going to be lancasters
              Syndicate - 2 time TWL-D/TWL-J Champions
              Thunder - Season 11 TWL-J Champions
              Amputate - TWEL-J Champion

Comment

Will vote no for lanc <----- :chair: <-thats funny, damn smiley killing my brother /:

Comment

i noticed the lancs got changed.. maybe we should try them
                  out a while before we get into conclusion on that one..

personally i think a lanc leage could be somewhat fun.

but im resting my case till further details get revealed

"The person who writes for fools is always sure of a large audience."
                  "War does not determine who is right - only who is left."
                  "If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large
                  deposit in my name at a Swiss bank."
                  "Have no fear of perfection -- you'll never reach it."
                  :alien:

Comment

I'd like to see it happen. A lot of people can throw shit around saying spiders are for newbs ect... you might be able to take out one ship spraying and not dodging but in basing you can see that some players have taken it to another level of skill. It is dueling when you're not dealing with flagging or in a base team situation and it is very competitive. The map however will have to be well constructed to keep teaming, spraying and other problems in check.

Edit: Also, anyone who says Wb and Spider dueling are too simular and it would be a waste of time to do both: Have not played one basing game or even tried spider dueling before, anyone on staff intrested in making it happen as far as TWD goes; Please Ignore those players.
                    Last edited by Kolar; 11-12-2004, 10:59 PM.

Comment

i personally dont like spider i never had, but i kinda like the new lanc.
                      well i hope it can be discussed in a new thread later on.
                      the lancs is still so fresh

"The person who writes for fools is always sure of a large audience."
                      "War does not determine who is right - only who is left."
                      "If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large
                      deposit in my name at a Swiss bank."
                      "Have no fear of perfection -- you'll never reach it."
                      :alien:

Comment

Spider duel is an old idea that is long over due to be implemented.
                        You will never really know how succesful it will be if you never give it a try.
                        How low shoud I lay my mines?

Comment

I voted 6v6, start high, we can always work our way down.
                          DELETED

Comment

Why do you guys want the spider duel now? If a Spider division is made, then why not Cloak? Lanc? Levithan? Terr? etc. I believe if a Spider division is made then I want Terr division, they both have nearly the same bullets, don't they? The difference is the shootdelay and speed of the bullet. Plus, the reason Warbird and Javelin ships have divisions is because they are nearly the main ship of SSCU Trench Wars. And also, if its 1v1 48-48 score left, then it could go up to the last minute because if you haven't noticed in elim, people run and shoot. So, therefor there is no reason to put a Spider division in there. More headache for squadowners, I think. Personally, as you've seen me, I always made my own squad, im probably the one that's always been a squad leader. I think I got more knowledge in squads then some of you. Im not saying im the best or anything, but if Spider is another division, Terr should be another, Cloak should be another, etc. No Spider please!
                            Mr. Arrogant 2 entered arena

Paky Dude> asdfasdf
                            Paky Dude> sdfasdkl;fasdklfjkl
                            Paky Dude> asl'fjalsdkfjkldfj
                            Paky Dude> jfalsfjklasdjfklsdfj
                            Paky Dude> now gtfo

Mr. Arrogant 2 left arena

Comment

that's why i suggested about 2 lancs and 3 spids combination :P
                              Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
                              Mirror <ZH> this sucks
                              Server> dont worry mirror
                              Server> shark fits your tits
                              Peace <ZH>> shut up
                              Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
                              Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
                              1:Hercules> im level 90
                              1:Hercules> in 9d
                              1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
                              1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

Originally posted by Paky Dude
                                Why do you guys want the spider duel now? If a Spider division is made, then why not Cloak? Lanc? Levithan? Terr? etc. I believe if a Spider division is made then I want Terr division, they both have nearly the same bullets, don't they? The difference is the shootdelay and speed of the bullet. Plus, the reason Warbird and Javelin ships have divisions is because they are nearly the main ship of SSCU Trench Wars. And also, if its 1v1 48-48 score left, then it could go up to the last minute because if you haven't noticed in elim, people run and shoot. So, therefor there is no reason to put a Spider division in there. More headache for squadowners, I think. Personally, as you've seen me, I always made my own squad, im probably the one that's always been a squad leader. I think I got more knowledge in squads then some of you. Im not saying im the best or anything, but if Spider is another division, Terr should be another, Cloak should be another, etc. No Spider please!
                                Have you ever terr dueled? If so, have you ever spider dueled? If yes to both then you know they are much different ships, bullets are not the only difference in ships. And besides, spiders are a logical ship to use in a new league, duels wont take long if you keep it a 3v3 (which i voted for). As a squadowner you should know it's not what you want but what your fellow squadmates want...seems majority at least want to try SD. Why not give it a chance??
                                (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Working...
                                X