No announcement yet.

Best Player In Tw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

banzi and blood, i think the only reason sika hasnt gotten public staff yet is cuz random newbs accusing him of cheating
    Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by AoS
      banzi and blood, i think the only reason sika hasnt gotten public staff yet is cuz random newbs accusing him of cheating
      It aren't just random newbs...

He is good... If he was bad, no one would accuse him of cheating... But because his lag/visual movement is somewhat weird, people accuse him of cheating... and you think it's strange?

How comes none has ever accused for example demonfaze of cheatin, but they do accuse sika of cheating... they both rocked, but sika's appearance on screen always looks somewhat "shaky" ....
      TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
      TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
      TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
      First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

sika's aim....fuck yo thats some cold shit
        tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
        capE> lucky he didnt say captain
        capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
        9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
        1:Kentaro> suits you well
        1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

Who knows.. kinda hard to judge, here are some of my picks.r.. bram is good and cosnistent in every league.. Phrenitis is awesome spider and defeintely good in both wb/jav.. Sika is good in every league like usual. Theres also new players getting pretty good... Not many new squads though, getting boring..
          I found a nickel and I bought a fishing pole, Then I sold some fish, got a raft, fished more, sold massive fish, sold raft, bought a ship, hired a first mate (awesome), picked up a crew, won TWL.....

http://pirates.exquisitehosting.com/...ercules_02.gif

Comment

I think it'd be more interesting to name the top players who have very minimal lag. Seems like most of the top players are medium to pretty bad laggers.

My nonlaggy (or nonlaggy compared to other so called top players) great player:
            demonfaze

If my memory serves me well, he was a good jav, great wb (this I know for sure), and good baser. And I think his lag was a lot better than most top players.

Comment

anyone who are good with 200 ms would dominate with 10 ms
              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

obsessed newbies
                DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                1:waven> is if im going to prison
                1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

We are all good "inside"!
                  1:Da1andonly> korven plays subspace from a 1978 microwave

Grab a piece of paper. Place a dot in the middle of it. Draw a small circle around the dot, and leave the rest open. The dot represents your knowledge. It's what you know. It is the limit of your mind's capacity. The circle around the dot is everything that you don't know - but you know that it exists. And the rest of the paper is everything that you didn't even know that you'd never know - that exists or has the potential to exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Sufficient
                    I think it'd be more interesting to name the top players who have very minimal lag. Seems like most of the top players are medium to pretty bad laggers.

My nonlaggy (or nonlaggy compared to other so called top players) great player:
                    demonfaze

If my memory serves me well, he was a good jav, great wb (this I know for sure), and good baser. And I think his lag was a lot better than most top players.

So You're saying no euro can be top player of tw? since the server is in the US most (or all) euro's are automaticly +100 ms.
                    1:Graner> i heard da1's sign in tw forums was "1:Graner> like i'd know a girl irl, lol"
                    1:Graner> jeansi told me that
                    1:Graner> i was totally wtf
                    1:Rumpnisse> rofl?
                    1:Graner> AND BTW!
                    1:Graner> i talked to one on wednesday
                    1:Rumpnisse> ur mom? :/
                    NOTICE: Game over

Comment

Originally posted by Rumpnisse
                      So You're saying no euro can be top player of tw? since the server is in the US most (or all) euro's are automaticly +100 ms.
                      Imo ... 200+ ms is when you figure it's laggy at least pingwise. I bet you there were great nonlaggy euro players before the server change to the US. I wasn't much around TW then tho. Not to say that there are no great nonlaggy euro players nowadays, but it's harder to judge btwn lag-assisted-skill and skill itself.

Comment

You can be a very skilled player, a very smart player, or a player who knows how to play with enormous lag. All can be great players, although, those people who play with great lag are most likely not as skilled under equal conditions. You can be a very skilled, smart player who knows how to play with enormous lag as sika. Then you are unstoppable and it will piss a lot of people off, since it isn‘t very fair, especially not to the other great players who are skilled, smart and who knows how to play with enormous lag, but who are unfortunate enough to have a decent cable hook up.
                        Last edited by R1pp3r; 10-09-2005, 06:24 PM.

Comment

haha reminds me of displaced when he had like 500+ ms lag when living in Dubai :wub:
                          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                          There wont be another election for president.
                          Obama is the Omega President.
                          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Vihta

No one has mentioned Vihta?
                            True quote from forums:
                            Originally posted by Erathia
                            and I agree with Abatis.
                            True quote from ?go base:
                            Spamon Xa> Abatis isn't bad

Comment

I'm always in Pub 0...
                              Squadkilrz... Remember that name!
                              This squad owns you all!!!!!

Muuuauahhahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
                              -Put up, Or Shut up-

Comment

Subby and Golden_Aim because they picked me as jav in ?go base games.

Also, Sika is 1337 in spider 'n' jav. I heard he's good in wb too, IMO he sucks in terr and I couldn't comment on his sharking skills because the only time I saw him in ship 8, he was afking.

His ability to eat bullets and tank on is amazing though. I mean there aren't awefully lot you can do when someone doesn't die when hit. Unless, of course you are DEA, in which the case you just spawn your opponent to death with your pms, literally.

Do you guys ever wonder what would happen if Sika gets in a duel against DEA? :fear:
                                Last edited by T3l Ca7; 10-12-2005, 01:16 AM.
                                ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Working...
                                X