No announcement yet.

Best Player In Tw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One time, when some staffer was hosting hunt not to long ago, Sika was my prey, and I KILLED HIM!
    -Bubbles
    Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
    Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

• Originally posted by froedrick
      That kind of evidence would never hold up in court.

"It's possible that he did this, because we can duplicate it".
      I understand your point, but I have to agree with K2. The X-radar toggle, which I believe Sika has admitted to, is clear evidence that he was seeking exploits to the game. While it can be argued that, in and of itself, the X-radar toggle was not illegal, it speaks to motive and intent.
      So in my opinion, if a person was exploring these kinds of exploits to gain competitive advantage, the rest of his skills in the context of this 'best player' context, have to be in question.
      My opinion is that Sika is no doubt a highly skilled player in virtually every ship, but I simply can not bring myself to declare him 'the best' due to his history of exploitation.

Comment

• Froedrick: Sika is pretty much the ONLY PERSON with his unique tinfo and lag. His unique tinfo and lag can be duplicated perfectly through cheat. It seems to be a good inductive argument that Sika is cheating. Or else that he has a Unique Connection which results in the exact same tinfo, ping, ploss, and visible lag that a demonstrated cheat gives.
        - k2

Comment

• It's still not concrete. I do get where you're coming from. But I'd withold judgement until it was 100%
          7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
          1:Rough> is radiation an element?
          8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
          Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
          Piston> I own in belim
          6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

• Originally posted by froedrick
            It's still not concrete. I do get where you're coming from. But I'd withold judgement until it was 100%
            You cannot be 100% sure that anyone cheats. Although, a lot point towards that he does cheat and even if his not then his connection makes him get as good if not better lag than any cheater. So why does it matter if he actually cheat or not?

Comment

• Lemar
              Makelele> whos camping
              Sumpson> mitch
              KiAN> Mitch mind not camping?
              Lemar> mitch
              Mitch> shut the fuck up and get in

Comment

• gj voting on urself .. there is no best player in tw xept Sika and noone knows if he's cheating or not.
                1:Graner> i heard da1's sign in tw forums was "1:Graner> like i'd know a girl irl, lol"
                1:Graner> jeansi told me that
                1:Graner> i was totally wtf
                1:Rumpnisse> rofl?
                1:Graner> AND BTW!
                1:Graner> i talked to one on wednesday
                1:Rumpnisse> ur mom? :/
                NOTICE: Game over

Comment

• Bank is pretty good imo :grin:
                  Albert Smiles is my idol!
                  http://www.treadnews.com/rantsandrav...ploads/fag.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Rumpnisse
                    gj voting on urself .. there is no best player in tw xept Sika and noone knows if he's cheating or not.
                    There are definatly better players for each certain league, but sika is best overall.

For example, no way sika will own me with the javelins... sika will never be as good as for example a2m with shark and he will never be as good of a wb as nikolai.

So pirates for triple crown, kthx.

P.S. For all the people that say i cannot nominate myself as best jav, I ONLY HAVE TO SAY: PROVE ME WRONG YOU STUPID DIPSHIT FUCKING BRAINLESS TWATS... there is no one and there will never be anyone that can own me.....

5 Pjotters will own any 5 javelins(could be 1 person multiple times) NUFF SAID EZ NEWBS, I OWN YOU ALL.

KTHX

k, nowim goin to bed, and lets hope myu hangover isn't tha t bad tommorow stfu now thers no best player kthx stupid nebwis shits like fait faieojasdlkfjlks
                    ktshjzx
                    TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                    TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                    TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                    First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

• I nominate PJ as the Best "Pilot" in TW

As far as Players tho..... Nobody is as big a playa as me and thats a fact. Class Dismissed.
                      2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

• Originally posted by R1pp3r
                        So why does it matter if he actually cheat or not?
                        Simply because of the topic of the thread, ("best player" = popularity contest and/or subjective opinions.)

Someone might have the best pilot skills, but say he fucks his squad over by double squading. Are people still going to consider him the 'best player'? Some might, some might not.

So, yes, perception is everything in these kinds of threads.
                        Last edited by Ephemeral; 10-23-2005, 09:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ephemeral
                          Simply because of the topic of the thread, ("best player" = popularity contest and/or subjective opinions.)

Someone might have the best pilot skills, but say he fucks his squad over by double squading. Are people still going to consider him the 'best player'? Some might, some might not.

So, yes, perception is everything in these kinds of threads.
                          I agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by PjOtTeR
                            There are definatly better players for each certain league, but sika is best overall.

For example, no way sika will own me with the javelins... sika will never be as good as for example a2m with shark and he will never be as good of a wb as nikolai.

So pirates for triple crown, kthx.

P.S. For all the people that say i cannot nominate myself as best jav, I ONLY HAVE TO SAY: PROVE ME WRONG YOU STUPID DIPSHIT FUCKING BRAINLESS TWATS... there is no one and there will never be anyone that can own me.....

5 Pjotters will own any 5 javelins(could be 1 person multiple times) NUFF SAID EZ NEWBS, I OWN YOU ALL.

KTHX

k, nowim goin to bed, and lets hope myu hangover isn't tha t bad tommorow stfu now thers no best player kthx stupid nebwis shits like fait faieojasdlkfjlks
                            ktshjzx
                            ?squad a2m
                            Squad: ice
                            1:Da1andonly> korven plays subspace from a 1978 microwave

Grab a piece of paper. Place a dot in the middle of it. Draw a small circle around the dot, and leave the rest open. The dot represents your knowledge. It's what you know. It is the limit of your mind's capacity. The circle around the dot is everything that you don't know - but you know that it exists. And the rest of the paper is everything that you didn't even know that you'd never know - that exists or has the potential to exist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Depre
                              ?squad a2m
                              Squad: ice
                              So? Will that change the fact that sika will not be as good of a shark as a2m is? now stfu, kthx
                              TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                              TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                              TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                              First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

• I vote devilsblood50000

Comment

Working...
                                X