• Show
Clear All

me. this has been done before.
    PURE HATRED> i cannot dodge your bombs AND my teammates
    pv=nrt> YOU ARE MINE PRINCESS iNgeNfyRe
    hogo> iNgeNfyRe Just got HoE'D
    Dark Moogoo> psst, bring the cookies and cream

Comment

why even mention sika? he's a well known botter/cheater/tweaker/hacker.
      1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
      1:Cower> Sword
      1:Kthx> ok
      1:Cower> Axe
      1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
      1:Cower> ?
      1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Originally posted by Ward
        why even mention sika? he's a well known botter/cheater/tweaker/hacker.
        says a heavy squadmember
        Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by AoS
          says a heavy squadmember
          says lag magic a jaba/stor squadmember
          Zingy> do you have a hobby of making random comments that make no sense

Comment

Reverend Touchy(RevT) or Haus :greedy:
            "I'm a fucking walking paradox, no I'm not
            Threesomes with a fucking triceratops, Reptar
            " - Tyler the Creator
            Yonkers video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw

Comment

yea im not quite sure why no one has mentioned vihta... playing against both in a couple TWLs, vihta seemed to kick my ass just a lil more than sika... eh oh well... theyre both damn good
              1:Ammunative> you should take a break from the forums
              1:Ammunative> lol
              1:Zingy> lol agreed
              1:Zingy> i think things are getting too tense
              1:Ammunative> get yourself banned for a while
              1:Ammunative> itll be good for ya
              1:Zingy> i'll just pretend sk8 sent out a hitman to take me out, so i ahve to lay low for a while
              1:Zingy> hide in my e-Cave

Comment

I'm still a bad motherfucker.
                Originally posted by Tone
                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                Originally posted by the_paul
                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                Originally posted by Material Girl
                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Jones
                  anyone who are good with 200 ms would dominate with 10 ms
                  thats bullshit. coming from someone who played on a 28k when the server was in finland for a couple years (~280 ms), then 28k when the server was in the US (~130 ms), and now cable (~30 ms) I can honestly say that its pretty much 3 different games. On a high lag connection you can do certain things that you just cant do on cable. For example, in DDs I sometimes will observe wark fly right through someone who is rushing him to get away (in his screen he is on the other side but everyone else sees a horrible tank). People with ping like that are almost forced to just run back and fire strays from radar since up close they cant guarantee a hit will kill (think brazilians who just run and run and run and tank then shoot and kill). In the middle area ping (100-170) you can play a better middle range game but if you get right on people sometimes it gets jumpy, like when you're trying to predict when someone is going to stop boosting, they might jump back a full inch and you end up overshooting them. Under 100 you can pretty much play how you want to, but it certainly doesnt help you if you like to run away from people like jones does because when they corner you into a wall you cant tank their bullet as much.

And so this isnt entirely off topic, i'd say tahkis should probably up there as one of the best players..i mean he was an all star baser last season and hes most likely going to be an all star wb this season
                  I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                  I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by PH
                    you are still a bad motherfucker.
                    I really do like pie

Aos> im a freelance Gynecologist

GHB>I AM ANGRY ON THE INTERNETf

Matchbot1> You can't challenge your own squad, silly :P

Comment

• Originally posted by PH

Comment

• tee hee it's funny to see

Best Player In Tw
                        - Not Thix
                        USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

• Originally posted by mush
                          I'd like to point out that Cerium provided some good evidence to support his theory of how Sika might cheat but it's not concrete proof of cheating. There are people who know a lot more about this game than Cerium who have said it could be due to other factors than a cheat and I'm sure they could provide equally if not more compelling evidence to the contrary.

I have to admit Sika's lag is the most extreme I have seen in this game without it causing subgame to spec them, however on the other hand I don't think Sika is capable of writing a cheat after spending time chatting with him in subspace over the years. I've seen Cerium have a personal grudge towards Sika and the staff that unfortunately run premier league now love nothing better than to drive away players.
                          You missed that post K2. I personally, am a trusting individual. And everytime I've played sika he's either rushed too much and gone out early, or killed hercules 10 times and got like 14-5. So sika, you're cool in my books, FOR NOW!
                          7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                          1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                          8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                          Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                          Piston> I own in belim
                          6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

• I saw that post perfectly fine. Let us remember that mush himself asked Mr. Ekted whether Sika's tinfo indicated cheating and that Mr Ekted said that it did indeed indicate some kind of cheat. If mush claims that other people can provide more compelling evidence to the contrary, then let us see this evidence presented. Otherwise, the fact that Sika displays incredible lag despite having a low ping and ploss and the fact that he is one of a total of 3 people to have abnormally high tinfo, and the fact that his tinfo is significantly higher than the other 2 people, and the fact that his lag can be perfectly imitated by writing code which results in low ping and ploss and high tinfo, will have to remain definitive on the topic of his cheating. He also plays in a manner designed to take advantage of his lag, such as gundueling everyone as often as possible. There are alot of people who lag in SS, and there are probably many who play in a manner to take advantage of their lag, but Sika's lag is quite unique. He also has a certain history of disputes with the staff, including his famous x-radar script where his xradar would toggle 3 times a second constantly, including during gunduels.

Cerium has a personal grudge against many people, I am on a squad with him and he tends to get emotional, however, I have no reason to doubt that he has relevant knowledge (he writes the bots for Premier) and nor do I have have any reason to doubt that his data and his interpretation of the data are both correct. As for Premier staff, mush has been bashing them for a good time now about every topic under the sun, so I don't really care about yet another criticism of them by him.

On Sika's behavior, I think mush is strongly overestimating his ability to determine a person's nature. This is a common flaw, the list of people who think they can tell who is lying and who is not by looking into their eyes or some bs is really long, and over the Internet it's even harder. The fact that Sika puts smiley faces after most of his sentences doesn't mean jack.
                            - k2

Comment

• Originally posted by Izor
                              thats bullshit. coming from someone who played on a 28k when the server was in finland for a couple years (~280 ms), then 28k when the server was in the US (~130 ms), and now cable (~30 ms) I can honestly say that its pretty much 3 different games. On a high lag connection you can do certain things that you just cant do on cable. For example, in DDs I sometimes will observe wark fly right through someone who is rushing him to get away (in his screen he is on the other side but everyone else sees a horrible tank). People with ping like that are almost forced to just run back and fire strays from radar since up close they cant guarantee a hit will kill (think brazilians who just run and run and run and tank then shoot and kill). In the middle area ping (100-170) you can play a better middle range game but if you get right on people sometimes it gets jumpy, like when you're trying to predict when someone is going to stop boosting, they might jump back a full inch and you end up overshooting them. Under 100 you can pretty much play how you want to, but it certainly doesnt help you if you like to run away from people like jones does because when they corner you into a wall you cant tank their bullet as much.

And so this isnt entirely off topic, i'd say tahkis should probably up there as one of the best players..i mean he was an all star baser last season and hes most likely going to be an all star wb this season
                              i go for my own theories because i have played this game with 300, 10 and 150 ms, sure there are lots of help for you when you lag.
                              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

• That kind of evidence would never hold up in court.

"It's possible that he did this, because we can duplicate it".
                                7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                                1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                                8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                                Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                                Piston> I own in belim
                                6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Working...
                                X