Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which player has gone from a newb to GOOD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hydride, you were too good i didn't want the other guys to feel bad! :greedy:

hazuki, its cremation you dumb fuck i've LT'ed with him beore i just wanted to use his old name that he was on RB with before crema

psh you're a disgrace to teenagers

Comment

Originally posted by Sufficient
      To me that was the most exciting time in basing ... when we had 4 new but competitive basing squads: Mambo, Spastic, Camisade, and Dekai.
      Definetly. That was the time when everyone was getting caught up in the rush of #Mythrandir, and then the opening of ?go base. That was like the baby boomer age of TW Basing. (Was it not also close to the time of the opening of TWD?) I think the problem is right now that people are too caught up in, "Oh everyone that used to base is out playing other games, or isn't on anymore," when instead they should be, "Let's take advantage of this time and get the basing competition in the newer guys up again." The latter was the mindset that had been going on during the time of Dekai, Cami etc. after the fact that everyone was like, "Oh shit, what happened to the OLD SCHOOL basing?" when really, basing was only getting better and better.

Comment

if you want to talk about the fastest from nowhere to somewhere, it's raspi.
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
          if you want to talk about the fastest from nowhere to somewhere, it's raspi.
          I dunno bout you, but I always thought Raspi was good in every ship. Maybe I just wasn't around when raspi was new to tw.

Comment

Originally posted by Not ThiX
            HildoZ - Shark, Started on Dudgeon as a shark, then joined Murderers, then back to a better Dudgeon. Played there a LOT until Diso noticed him and stole him. Cheers
            a little more research plz Thix!

- as Pressure said: I started at Quirion
            - and i was in TeKs for 6 month (during last twl)

but thx for mentioning me B)

(a lot of ppl which are now in good squad started at Quirion. TY Sumps for creating that training squad!)

1:Apocalypse WOW!> i don't know, the immaturity level in this game really grates on me
            1:HildoZ> rephrase this easier plz ...
            1:Apocalypse WOW!> the dumb little kids really annoy me

Comment

way before that you were on dudgeon #1... which was before teks, but qon before all of them.. according to this:

Peace_Maker:
              TeKs (Dec 14, 2004 - Jun 02, 2005) when they started

German Baser/HildoZ
              Dudgeon (Nov 09, 2004 - Nov 27, 2004)
              TeKs (Dec 14, 2004 - Jun 14, 2005)
              Murderers (Nov 27, 2004 - Dec 10, 2004)
              Qon (Oct 03, 2004 - Nov 15, 2004)
              Quirion (Jun 10, 2004 - Oct 03, 2004)

Comment

ME
                TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Well, I used to be really shitty, and I found out I can shark half way deciently.
                  DELETED

Comment

darkchristy... 2 seasons ago, she wasnt even close to be a starter on a-s, and last season, she was prob one of the better spider on spastic..

necromotic.. still remember him when he was gundamsomething and annoys the hell out of me and thundermare.. cheat/lag whatever you want to say about him, but you cant deny the fact that hes a better shark/jav/spider now on any squad he joins.

sprained.. i dont even remember when we picked this guy up or how.. but soon enough he became a regular on a-s's basing lineup and eventually became a started on a-s for twl..

escalate.. i dont know much about dueling/javing, but wasnt that guy like a nobody, but then pretty soon after, he became like a starter for some top dueling squad?
                    1 + 1 = 1

Comment

define good paky, because a lot of people "think" someone is good when they really arnt special at all

on top of that, good can be individual skill, teaming skill, javing, warbird, basing skill, dueling or elim skill, etc...

i dont know nearly as much about javing or basing compared to others, besides that I think both are new and not very hard at all if you find the right team... cause anyone who can wb can spid for basing

anyway who used to suck and now is good? hmmm.. that is kinda hard...its easier to say who used to be good and now sucks... i can name a LOT more people in that list

anyway i would say izor is one... he didnt suck before but i remember when me and him were newbs around 6 years ago, and how good he is now based on what he does... which is rush/vulch

i would also nominate colonel/burd ... he was just a normal guy then one day got better.. and now he won a twld championship
                      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Jee, I've been playing for years and I still suck.
                        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Displaced in wb, jav and terr. All after I taught him. :wub:

EDIT; and Jones deserves a mention, too.
                          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                          There wont be another election for president.
                          Obama is the Omega President.
                          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

I've gone from good to newb
                            help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Originally posted by jappeuuuh
                              i share your feelings
                              FIRST you pillage, THEN you burn.

Comment

Originally posted by jappeuuuh
                                I've gone from newb to something much worse....

Everytime i play this game i suck even more...but i still keep coming back for more :fear:
                                Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                                Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Working...
                                X