Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which player has gone from a newb to GOOD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deck / Black Op had a very quick rise 2 fame.

sws
    King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by 3Stripes
      By reaching my peak I meant playing a solid season of twl. Obviously at this point im not going to get much better skillwise, its just a matter of actually playing, which I plan on doing this season. I dunno who you are, but maybe you should get good yourself before talking shit about others you nerdy little man you
      Noone is talking shit, I'm saying the obvious . You were on DG when I was there, since deth wanted you, but ofcourse, you sucked most of the time. And I'm the one who specs you and see you suck each time I'm watching dd's. Everything is from observations.

If you feel like proving anything, feel free to find me and duel me once. If not, shut it, it's your brother that made you get into the better squads, you aren't much of a wb.

Yeah sexy, Deck is good.
      DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
      Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
      Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
      -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by RATTY...
        Noone is talking shit, I'm saying the obvious . You were on DG when I was there, since deth wanted you, but ofcourse, you sucked most of the time. And I'm the one who specs you and see you suck each time I'm watching dd's. Everything is from observations.

If you feel like proving anything, feel free to find me and duel me once. If not, shut it, it's your brother that made you get into the better squads, you aren't much of a wb.

Yeah sexy, Deck is good.
        i disagree with your statement. Stripes got into Shriek to play with some other good wbs at that time by proving he is worth it. None of us knew Stripes and esc were related when he joined Shriek. He proved that he was good, that is why a2m and I recruited him into Shriek that season.

All i have to say is.. Stripes is now one of the best known wbs in the game. Ratty on the other hand... well u can fill up the rest..
        9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
        4:Nimrook> No?
        4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
        4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
        4:Akuun> ROFL
        4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
        4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
        4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

Some of the guys/gals that were on the original Spores, and probably started basing (not everybody is listed, just those that I remember quickly):

Herik
          Spikey
          red hound (Havu)
          Zizu
          Darkchristy
          GHB (lol, he's not good, he's just a forum figure )
          Astral^ (Jones)
          kesser
          Nycle
          PSV-Fan
          Polari

I've frgot loads, but these are some of the guys that learnt to base, or learned loads about basing at Spores.
          6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
          3 league vet

Comment

Yeah sexy, Deck is good.
            you always spec me?... get a fucking life. but you're right. you own. i suck, always have and always will.

Comment

I think Soupero has gone from bad to nearly good.
              Watch out for him in the future.
              :whistling

Comment

Acumo and Luella have gotten quite good, real fast. And still getting better imho
                "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Yeah sexy, Deck is good.
                  not true, the season that we (Syndicate) won both lj and ld, stripes was a very strong dueler in Shriek at the time. although stripes didn't join synd till after the roster lock, i'm fairly sure that he could have started for synd. but hey if you don't believe me just look at stripe's dd recs in Ice
                  Siege TWLD Season 3 & 4
                  Light TWLB Season 5
                  Syndicate TWLD & TWLJ Season 7
                  Syndicate TWLJ Season 9

Comment

Yeah sexy, Deck is good.
                    Stripes is good, just overrated. I think he was carried by escalate alot. (no offence intended)
                    Girl if it's alright,
                    100%.

Comment

I like playing against stripes, pretty good dodger.
                      7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                      1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                      8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                      Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                      Piston> I own in belim
                      6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Originally posted by 3Stripes
                        you always spec me?... get a fucking life. but you're right. you own. i suck, always have and always will.
                        I spec the one with the worst score when I get in a dd.

My prediction skills are at top, was in 3rd in twlmb a leauge I didn't know anything about, 5th in twlmj at some point, another league I don't know anything about, and 20th+ in twlmd, my own league, but my wbs choked in a weird way.

So I do have a clue about what I'm talking about.

I know my own limits, I wouldn't say stuff like that to players that are better than me.

Luella, from the first day I met her for 1-2-3 months ago, and we used to duel. Mad skills from the beginning in wb and jav, and skyrocked. From being in Stor with me to sk8. Without doubt the best newbie ever.

Ardour, from when Stor used to hold #1 and was almost undefeated when the squad was new, perfect teaming, until tntkilla recruited a big load of newbies from Simucrap, destroying the squad. Got back to hold #1 later, after removing him, but it was up and down in the top 10. I left though.

Ardour having a crazy 12-4 average in twdd with 40+ games. One of the most underrated wbs ever, shame that he's in uni now, and lags badly.

Two badass wbs for you. And Stripes is way overrated.

EDIT: damn, ard isn't a newbie, forgot that the thread was about them, lol :P
                        Last edited by RATTY...; 12-03-2005, 09:01 PM.
                        DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                        Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                        Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                        -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

I suppose i wont classify myself as GOOD, but im not bad. I played this game a few years back, then quit not long after i started, but ive only been active for a little over a year, and only then have i been active in TWD since about June/July of this year, and since then to now, i have to say ive gotten a lot better.
                          Warning: Disconnected From Server.
                          paralyze> what is this, some sort of gay-out?
                          paralyze> and nice try
                          Sleuth> WTF
                          Sleuth> OK QUIET
                          JuNkA> LOL
                          Sleuth> THOUGHTS COMING
                          Sleuth> SHHH

Warning: Disconnected From Server
                          Thoughts> u wish
                          Sleuth> WHAT THE FUCK
                          Vue> LOOL
                          Sleuth> LOLOLOLOL
                          Sleuth> ABBOT IS COMING
                          Sleuth> QUIET

Warning: Disconnected from server
                          abbot> ..
                          Thoughts> LMFAO
                          paralyze> ROFL
                          Sleuth> stfu

Comment

I went from shitty to decent, Played some wicked ass basing games, and now I'm on a steady decent back to shitty. I just can't seem to care enough to get really good with something. I have my moments where I'm amazing in shark or spider in base, but other times I'm so horrible it looks like I'm playing with broken fingers.
                            Same with wb, I'm not horrible, I can hold my own sometimes, but othertimes Im just terrible. It's a disease.
                            I really do like pie

Aos> im a freelance Gynecologist

GHB>I AM ANGRY ON THE INTERNETf

Matchbot1> You can't challenge your own squad, silly :P

Comment

i know all too well what you mean bleak

Comment

I'd say Zizzo and half of Teks are a quite positive surprise, that is, I haven't seen them play before I came back here in July. Can't say if they are aliased though, who knows.
                                2:Displaced> k washed my nuts, hope they stop itching now
                                2:Displaced> now its my fucking foot that is itching, FOR FUCKS SAKE

2:Eeks> there was this girl that had a crush on me
                                2:Eeks> and she had the biggest boobs i've ever seen live
                                2:Eeks> had back problems too i think
                                2:Eeks> it was kinda disturbing when her boobs were bigger than her head

1:DangerGirl> spider, give your cap to era
                                1:spider> Wooooohoo!
                                1:spider> .*passes the hat*
                                1:Erathia> <eats the hat>

Comment

Working...
                                X