Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which player has gone from a newb to GOOD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re

first basing match in tw i went 130-45 something, sigh i was the quickest yawn.

Comment

Originally posted by FieryFire
      you're just an idiot, you talk so much shit but u still suck, dont be mad you missed out sucks to be you. i was talking about players who i knew who climbed the skill ladder the fastest. but u wouldnt know cuz u stayed in the same mediocre level the past however many years you played
      Why do you respond to this when i said: "kthx now stfu and don't respond to this you nitwit shit of dip"? While it's pretty obvious that you are the nitwit shit of dip.

Where in this thread did i ever bring up that i was good and didn't stay the same mediocre level the past however many years i played? and fyi, i got worse.. kthx

What I was trying to say is that I am getting sick of the players saying it was good back then and those players truely had skill etc etc... In your case it's about that over half the players mentioned don't play anymore or aren't any good nowadays.
      Why the people don't play anymore? i'm not sure of...
      Why the people aren't as good as they used to be? Maybe cause they don't give as much anymore, or don't care at all anymore.... But it might be that the average skill in tw as increased (might be saying this wrong, there are more people, so more people in every skill-level, so more top-notch players more pretty good players, etc. then there where in the times you're talking about) That's why you cannot win games "on your own" like you could years back... Now im going off-topic...

What i basicly ment is, try talking about the people that got good fast the past year, instead of bringing up those great people from the past every time such a topic starts... We know that by now, after all those: "top xx blah blah players" or "best player ever blah blah" kind of threads.

And don't respond to this either, cause i hope you know what i mean and i know what you mean... but nowadays you suck big cojones and i think i'd own you any ship these days cause this is my hood and the way you playis just plain gay while i motherfuckin portray that im the best today.

P.S. from now on your called fairyfire, cause that's how much you could hurt me. kthx
      TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
      TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
      TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
      First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel
        i'd like to nominate pascone.. guy is outstanding... knows how to get the job done, in and out of ss
        aww thanks :wub: :wub:
        violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
        [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by PjOtTeR

What I was trying to say is that I am getting sick of the players saying it was good back then and those players truely had skill etc etc... In your case it's about that over half the players mentioned don't play anymore or aren't any good nowadays.
          Why the people don't play anymore? i'm not sure of...
          Why the people aren't as good as they used to be? Maybe cause they don't give as much anymore, or don't care at all anymore.... But it might be that the average skill in tw as increased (might be saying this wrong, there are more people, so more people in every skill-level, so more top-notch players more pretty good players, etc. then there where in the times you're talking about) That's why you cannot win games "on your own" like you could years back... Now im going off-topic...

What i basicly ment is, try talking about the people that got good fast the past year, instead of bringing up those great people from the past every time such a topic starts... We know that by now, after all those: "top xx blah blah players" or "best player ever blah blah" kind of threads.
          Agreeing with every part that didn't have any flames in it
          "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Originally posted by Revolve
            vys/ivf imo is the most improved wb, after being unbanned hes been in Quicksand and showed skill there .. now hes in one of the top squads of the league Ice.. gj vys :P
            anyone can be "good" by cheating.. gj
            Displaced> I get pussy every day
            Displaced> I'm rich
            Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
            Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
            Thors> prolly
            Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

I think he got banned for CE recently?

Comment

Originally posted by Creature
                I think he got banned for CE recently?
                2:ivf> guys
                2:ivf> if you play QS dnt play when Geetar is on, because if you kill him twice, he reports you for cheating and staff ban you
                2:ivf> got 100 day ban
                2:ivf> for nothing
                2:ivf> i wouldn't mind if i did actually cheat, i would accept that, but not when i've done fuck all
                2:Maurauth> Did he have proof?
                2:ivf> why? pure luck wnats me banned

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, there were 4 mods watching him play. But I guess they are just pl's bitches?
                  megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
                  L K> taught u what?
                  megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
                  9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
                  9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

Originally posted by tahkis
                    If I'm not mistaken, there were 4 mods watching him play. But I guess they are just pl's bitches?
                    lol, I just copied and pasted, I'm not on anyone's side.

Comment

• try 3 mods and 2 smods

and its rather obvious when you turn ce off
                      1 + 1 = 1

Comment

• :fear:
                        zidane> big play
                        Omega Red> dwop sick
                        mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                        WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                        1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

• Originally posted by Nethila
                          try 3 mods and 2 smods

only way to turn off CE is to leave arena turn it off then come back to zone
                          Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY
                            only way to turn off CE is to leave arena turn it off then come back to zone
                            Rodney must use it to.. ban him
                            7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                            1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                            8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                            Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                            Piston> I own in belim
                            6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

• Originally posted by Nethila
                              try 3 mods and 2 smods

its more obvious when he boosts across my screen 3 times that round and instantly shoots :P
                              I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                              I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

• Originally posted by froedrick
                                Rodney must use it to.. ban him
                                do not
                                Big Chill

Comment

Working...
                                X