Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which player has gone from a newb to GOOD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoDNeY
    uve got competition
    <-
    i live like 2 hours from server
    i'm literally humping the server in NY, i live 45min or so from it.
    Girl if it's alright,
    100%.

Comment

<10 is still <100 dummy :fear:
      7:RaCka> yo
      7:ph> hi
      7:RaCka> LOL PH HI
      7:ph> oops
      7:ph> i mean FUCK YOU ****ER
      7:ph> fucking freudian slip

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt
        I guess I'd win the <10ms category by default
        a2m used to have 10 ms i remember when he was more into the game when shriek was around, dunno about now though
        1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Some players that i've seen that have made huge progresses real fast include..

Static Burn -2048 RES - when he was on Rampage nobody really knew who these guys were until they started owning everyone. This was right after TW Elites had just won the first title.

Sudden - same goes for above

Epinephrine - He was a pro to tw convert, when he first started i remember in elim he would be shooting at asteroids LOL, but shortly after he joined Obsideon and onto Elusive later, he become captain.

Banzi - known prior to banzi as influx_ or banzi fuq, I used to hunt this guy all the time for free kills back when elim actually was very competitive. Then somehow he managed to get on Siege after a buncha of nobody squads and developed insanely

Raspi - Raspi did get real good on siege after 1 season on siege ,well everyone who joined siege got real good after 1 season so i say the whole siege team.

Jack Kiefer - Jack joined Frakture (The best of TW Elites Season 1 TWL Champs), he beat me in a duel which was unheard of cuz i've only lost a handful of duels in in that era. He developed on Frakture in a matter of a couple months, this was when TWEL was popular so we were dueling it out everyday. DUels lasted an hour because if someone messed up slightly, it was a guaranteed death as stated in EPi's history of TW.

Reverend Touchy - If you guys dont know who this is, he goes by REvT. He as a powerball player convert into TW. He became generation #1 Elusive starter (2048 res), and i remember him owning Siege 50-49 in TWDL with the game winning shot. He joined Elusive a month or so after it formed.

Jeraden - Another Siege memeber. Jeraden also played powerball, i think he used the control pad like Sika. JEraden would get insane recs in elim and no one knew who he was cuz he hardly types. I think he was known as Queen Six, i forgot exactly been a couple of years now. Queen Six was well respected among the Siege ranks.

These are the guys I can think off the top of my head, there are plenty more. A lot of the players that develop quickly either A) become superstars B ) Fade away after the generation is done (IE SIEGE Elusive / TWE LAME)
          Last edited by FieryFire; 12-05-2005, 02:13 PM.
          Youtube.com/FieryFire3D
          Every subscriber, video view, and time spent winning cash events directly helps our growth!

Comment

Originally posted by Not ThiX
            hydride, you were too good i didn't want the other guys to feel bad! :greedy:

hazuki, its cremation you dumb fuck i've LT'ed with him beore i just wanted to use his old name that he was on RB with before crema

psh you're a disgrace to teenagers
            I know hes cremation -.-..
            TWLD Champion 2014
            TWDTB Champion 2013
            TWDTB Champion 2016
            TWDTB Champion 2017
            TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
            -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

vys/ivf imo is the most improved wb, after being unbanned hes been in Quicksand and showed skill there .. now hes in one of the top squads of the league Ice.. gj vys :P
              Last edited by Revolve; 12-05-2005, 05:38 PM.
              Epinephrin> I hope quicksand actually does become pretty good

Epinephrin> always fun to have a villian in the game

Comment

Originally posted by Wil
                I think Soupero has gone from bad to nearly good.
                Watch out for him in the future.
                Hes not good, I'm a horrible jav and I can beat him easily. Then theres all the whining and crying he does every single time he dies.
                -Bubbles
                Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
                Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbles19518
                  Hes not good, I'm a horrible jav and I can beat him easily. Then theres all the whining and crying he does every single time he dies.

Soupero's attitude is what makes him such a pro.
                  :whistling

Comment

Originally posted by FieryFire
                    Jeraden
                    yeaaaaaa

Comment

i'd like to nominate pascone.. guy is outstanding... knows how to get the job done, in and out of ss
                      TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                      TWLJ Season 9 CHampion: Syndicate

Goddess> i haven't had sex in over 5 years now because i'm waiting for someone who's worth marrying ... which will most likely never happen so i figure ima be a nun without catholism

Colonel> rofl.. goddess hasn't had sex in 5 years because thats how long its been since someone has actually been able to find her cooch

Comment

BAH who needs to be good, Ima stay newb, less pressure that way lol
                        omg u called me a newb............
                        ....... oh yeah i am lol

Comment

Originally posted by FieryFire
                          Some players that i've seen that have made huge progresses real fast include..

Static Burn -2048 RES - when he was on Rampage nobody really knew who these guys were until they started owning everyone. This was right after TW Elites had just won the first title.

Sudden - same goes for above

Epinephrine - He was a pro to tw convert, when he first started i remember in elim he would be shooting at asteroids LOL, but shortly after he joined Obsideon and onto Elusive later, he become captain.

Banzi - known prior to banzi as influx_ or banzi fuq, I used to hunt this guy all the time for free kills back when elim actually was very competitive. Then somehow he managed to get on Siege after a buncha of nobody squads and developed insanely

Raspi - Raspi did get real good on siege after 1 season on siege ,well everyone who joined siege got real good after 1 season so i say the whole siege team.

Jack Kiefer - Jack joined Frakture (The best of TW Elites Season 1 TWL Champs), he beat me in a duel which was unheard of cuz i've only lost a handful of duels in in that era. He developed on Frakture in a matter of a couple months, this was when TWEL was popular so we were dueling it out everyday. DUels lasted an hour because if someone messed up slightly, it was a guaranteed death as stated in EPi's history of TW.

Reverend Touchy - If you guys dont know who this is, he goes by REvT. He as a powerball player convert into TW. He became generation #1 Elusive starter (2048 res), and i remember him owning Siege 50-49 in TWDL with the game winning shot. He joined Elusive a month or so after it formed.

Jeraden - Another Siege memeber. Jeraden also played powerball, i think he used the control pad like Sika. JEraden would get insane recs in elim and no one knew who he was cuz he hardly types. I think he was known as Queen Six, i forgot exactly been a couple of years now. Queen Six was well respected among the Siege ranks.

These are the guys I can think off the top of my head, there are plenty more. A lot of the players that develop quickly either A) become superstars B ) Fade away after the generation is done (IE SIEGE Elusive / TWE LAME)
                          Do you really suppose that everyone knows these people? Nowadays the competition is much tighter, so everyone talking about the "good old days" should stfu. It's way harder to be outstanding then it was in the early ages.
                          kthx now stfu and don't respond to this you nitwit shit of dip
                          TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                          TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                          TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                          First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Originally posted by PjOtTeR
                            Do you really suppose that everyone knows these people?
                            alot of people still playing know these people obviously lol.. :turned:
                            1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

I think Sirenia has gotten a lot better. He used be on really bad DD squads and suck then all the sudden he got good and joined HEAVY. Then he quit or something cause I havent seen him in a while.
                              -Bubbles
                              Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
                              Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

Originally posted by PjOtTeR
                                Do you really suppose that everyone knows these people? Nowadays the competition is much tighter, so everyone talking about the "good old days" should stfu. It's way harder to be outstanding then it was in the early ages.
                                kthx now stfu and don't respond to this you nitwit shit of dip
                                you're just an idiot, you talk so much shit but u still suck, dont be mad you missed out sucks to be you. i was talking about players who i knew who climbed the skill ladder the fastest. but u wouldnt know cuz u stayed in the same mediocre level the past however many years you played
                                Youtube.com/FieryFire3D
                                Every subscriber, video view, and time spent winning cash events directly helps our growth!

Comment

Working...
                                X