Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arrogance4ownage

Comment

I just noticed we don't play pallies as much as we used to.

Comment

Well at least you PLAY...

Comment

I dont like dueling faggots who like bunnies.
          2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

So go back to jocking cock and leave us the fuck alone.

Comment

Congrats on creating the thread that united all the unpleasant people of TrenchWars.
              sdg

Comment

Re: Re: sigh...

Originally posted by arrogance

Now DIE.
                One of these days, your wish that everyone that disagrees with you about anything will die is going to come true. And then you'll know the loneliness.
                5:gen> man
                5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                  Congrats on creating the thread that united all the unpleasant people of TrenchWars.
                  Who are the unpleasant people of Trench Wars?
                  5:gen> man
                  5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Me.
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• nick united with himself. in a way that's quite disgusting.
                      To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                      brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

• Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                        and ruby as for playing "fairly" i dont find it very fair for us (cripples) to TWDD u guys who have 5 "elite" wb's online and we have hoju.
                        Hoju> Hey WTF CIG?!? THX FOR THE CONFIDENCE!!!!

lol <3
                        RaCka> how can i get you here
                        death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                        RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                        death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

• Originally posted by rusher
                          Hell Value and Victory have balls too, challenge them stop jewing us and playing ez squads, not to mention any sissies off the top of my head (Cripples, wr, DragonGuard)
                          What's up Dark. I know what you mean, a lot of people take this way too seriously. Hell, I don't like to Jav that much, but it's good to play against real good jav teams; it's the only way you're going to get good. If you duel real bad squads all the time, you're screwing yourself. Don't be afraid to lose, just play for fun.
                          RaCka> how can i get you here
                          death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                          RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                          death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

• afngks

Comment

• I like you drow, but I have to disagree with you here.

Originally posted by death row
                              What's up Dark. I know what you mean, a lot of people take this way too seriously.
                              The moment you post on these forums you are taking this game too seriously. After all it is a game and many people have passed in and out of subspace without ever going to a zone website. You chose to become involved in this game and by complaining about a minor part of it on its corresponding message board is taking it too seriously.

Hell, I don't like to Jav that much, but it's good to play against real good jav teams; it's the only way you're going to get good.
                              If you missed the intent of this thread, it is about complaining about decent jav teams that don't want to play "real good jav teams". Therefore, your point that the only way to get better is to play better people is negated because your elitist squads can play eachother and everything would be just dandy. Instead, people think that these bad teams are taking away from their gaming experience by choosing not to play them and have a higher rating than them.

If you duel real bad squads all the time, you're screwing yourself.
                              It's a little ironic in that your effort to aid your friend, Dark!, blew up in your face by just aiding his opposing viewpoint. The squads that are complaining want to play these "real bad squads" because they think they will get into the leagues easier than if they play squads of the same level. I just fail to see the arguement here, the most active squads are the ones in the top spots regardless of who they play.

Don't be afraid to lose, just play for fun.
                              JUST PLAY FOR FUN! Yes, this is exactly the same point some squads used to justify their not playing "good squads". It just isn't fun to play jerks, thereby not playing them will make this game fun and conesquently worth playing.

I might suggest reading the entire thread next time before putting in your two cents.
                              Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                              i just wish it was longer
                              Originally posted by Cops
                              it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

• aye...sick of beating rejected basers in TWBD....

Comment

Working...
                                X