No announcement yet.

Points Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bz has fixed my problem with point race.

Comment

• I'm a bit confused with the entire "too long" argument anyway. Matches are scheduled on the hour, and basing matches are supposed to be around 1/2 an hour. I can't concieve of adding more than 15 minutes on to the end of a match no matter what reason, and that still leaves at the least a 15 minute gap to get started.

I like BZ's overtime idea, but maybe put a 5 min sudden death clock on it. Sort of like the soft cap/hard cap in UF.

Comment

• Originally posted by wadi
        I'm a bit confused with the entire "too long" argument anyway. Matches are scheduled on the hour, and basing matches are supposed to be around 1/2 an hour. I can't concieve of adding more than 15 minutes on to the end of a match no matter what reason, and that still leaves at the least a 15 minute gap to get started.

I like BZ's overtime idea, but maybe put a 5 min sudden death clock on it. Sort of like the soft cap/hard cap in UF.
        For the season, I agree that a cap should be placed, but for playoffs, and especially finals, even though it probably wouldn't happen, I like the idea that a came COULD go for a really long time if they were slugging back and forth.
        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

• Makes sence. I think if they are gonna use the point race system i think they should have this feature in it.
          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
          X