Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have no respect for juice at all anymore.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Facetious
    I pretty much only don't like Juice because apt is like the worst aspects of Destroy, Cig Smoke and TelCat combined.

Omgz dont pick on me
    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

well nothing matters here, i will send an email to the ban adress with my complaint.
      Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
      apt>yes u can wtf
      apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
      apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
      apt>so i dont miss the toilet
      Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
      apt>na
      apt>ill show you pictures
      apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Originally posted by Benno
        Jerome got 30 days for posting that word on the forums... (well now perm, oh well).

I think the hyper overreaction to racist language(in general, not TW) makes the problem worse. Colorfull words and phrases are used for no other reason now except they are taboo. Its much differnt to say "you're a _____" vs "I hope all the ______ die",
        I don't see how one is worse than the other.. if anything, the personal attack seems worse than the general ignorance version, especially since you don't know who you're talking to. maybe I'm a little black boy who lives in white suburbs and gets his ass kicked every day because of my color, then apt comes on and starts.

But really none of that matters.. the point is.. it's easier to refrain from using it than it is to use it, and after 2 bans, you'd think he'd figure that out.
        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by Benno
          Jerome got 30 days for posting that word on the forums... (well now perm, oh well).
          You probably mean me. I don't know how jerome used it, but he's one of these pricks that likes to see how far he can push before people push back, so i"m sure he deserved what he got.

also, I just assumed the forum would censor it with some *'s.. the old version did.
          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by za gophar
            why dont you do the same complaining about RB and incuria?
            because you are the only squad that is using the ladder and bragging. RB's members have attitudes, but they don't bring out TWD's ladder. As for incuria, I don't recall any stupid posts made by their members.
            Don't try to be someone who you aren't.

Comment

we're using the ladder in DEFENSE. meaning, they STARTED IT. meaning, YOU'RE WRONG

Comment

It's a bit arbitrary for "bitch", "shithead", or "your mom is whore" to be acceptable but an antique racial refrence that no longer even carries the same meaning as it was originally intended to be offsensive.
                SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

Comment

wtf benno those words are like, the vast majority of my vocabulary
                  Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                  apt>yes u can wtf
                  apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                  apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                  apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                  Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                  apt>na
                  apt>ill show you pictures
                  apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

No I wasn't warned less than a week ago for racism, I hadn't logged on SS in two weeks.

And why are you nerds arguing, and why am I banned for 30 days for saying removed.. God damn you removed.

Well if I don't get unbanned , bye faggots it's been nice owning you in the 2d asteroids game

Dear apt. Please enjoy this complementary forum ban as a surprise add on to your TW ban. We hope the next time you choose to use old fashioned racial slurs, or come up with new ones, you'll be doing it in the privacy of your own mind.

Having fun without you, wadi.
                    Last edited by wadi; 03-03-2004, 08:50 AM. Reason: Apt likes racism, now he's banned. Film at 11.
                    1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Close the door on your way out please.

Comment

Originally posted by Axela
                        RB's members have attitudes, but they don't bring out TWD's ladder.
                        Yes, they do.
                        sdg

Comment

Originally posted by apt
                          No I wasn't warned less than a week ago for racism, I hadn't logged on SS in two weeks.

And why are you nerds arguing, and why am I banned for 30 days for saying removed.. God damn you removed.

Well if I don't get unbanned , bye faggots it's been nice owning you in the 2d asteroids game

Dear apt. Please enjoy this complementary forum ban as a surprise add on to your TW ban. We hope the next time you choose to use old fashioned racial slurs, or come up with new ones, you'll be doing it in the privacy of your own mind.

Having fun without you, wadi.
                          how is he supposed to read your extremely cool ban notice and advice if he's banned? not that i care, but did you think this through?

Comment

The crowd got what they wanted. Too bad though, apt was a good gladiator willing to use dangerous weapons like the dreaded N word. "cock sucking faggot", "shithead", and other socially acceptable insults aren't crowd pleasers like what apt slings, or better yet, when hes perma-axed.

Bye apt, good luck with the navy. You already have the talking like a sailor part down pat (which is an anagram for apt). I'm glad I got to know the softer side, the apt that could cry about ducks and other trivial things. Heres to you apt, may they make a beerman comercial about you someday o> (o> = e-salute, o/ = BAN)
                            SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

Comment

this is the happiest day of my life, apt is banned from everything. HEEHA.
                              ok but... why did this thread turn into a trashtalking thread... i guess juice is what it is.

Comment

You can still read the forums, you just can't post.

Comment

Working...
                                X