TWL Season 25 Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
    If we want TWL to be as competitive as possible, we will set stricter roster limits. I would imagine many top players agree with this one. I would also like to know which top players have vouched for such big roster sizes in the first place.
    The number 16 was based on 53 capable TWLD players and 44 capable TWLJ players split between 6 teams.
    1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Originally posted by Ardour View Post
      I am not a fan of splitting rosters at all and dead against it. Where was the public vote/sign off of this? Or is it, whoever runs the league gets to make fundamental changes? Splitting rosters goes against the history of the league and how its ran for many seasons.

Heres me trying to get TWLM ready for TWL and you have actually pissed me off with this kind of change as it ruins TWL.
      i'm insanely confused at you being angry about TWL... i've seen you play 1 TWL in the last 8 years, and for a non-competitive team.

where was your outrage for the split rosters in TWL 2019 and TWL 2020? those seasons ran just fine.

go crawl back into whatever hole you randomly popped out of to scream at a bunch of volunteers running a league you barely play and have never been relevant in.
      top 100 basers list

Comment

well i was looking forward to twlm but that mighta nailed that coffin shut

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by ogron View Post

i'm insanely confused at you being angry about TWL... i've seen you play 1 TWL in the last 8 years, and for a non-competitive team.

where was your outrage for the split rosters in TWL 2019 and TWL 2020? those seasons ran just fine.

go crawl back into whatever hole you randomly popped out of to scream at a bunch of volunteers running a league you barely play and have never been relevant in.
          I really hope this post is laced with sarcasm, ogron because it's really not easy to identify. If not, shame on you for this type of response.

Ardour is a volunteer developer who has already sunk time into updating TWLM for you and everyone else to enjoy for this season and (hopefully) future seasons. Grow up.
          zidane> big play
          Omega Red> dwop sick
          mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
          WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
          1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

my response is accurate and on-topic.

yours isn't. TWLM has nothing to do with split rosters and the running of TWL. take your crocodile tears and go follow amber heard on instagram instead of me and zid in every forum thread.
            top 100 basers list

Comment

yours isn't. TWLM has nothing to do with split rosters and the running of TWL. take your crocodile tears and go follow amber heard on instagram instead of me and zid in every forum thread.
              Lol. You're a toxic jackass, island boy (pineapple #3). It took less than 24 hours of your fake ass piousness to show your true colors when your ideas are criticised one time (the guy literally didn't harass you on forums, discord or in game like the 3 of you island boys did). The irony, man. Please don't shy away from the input you've provided regardless of not having an Op tag. You're a joke of a man. Quit directing your toxicity towards the actual current volunteers in this zone, regardless of whether it personally applies to you or not and please grow the fuck up.

My 2-cents are it'd be worth looking at the overlap between the viable LD and LJ players to further restrict the dueling lineups. I personally am a fan of combined rosters like the old days, but I also thinks there's merit to the tradeoff in holistic competition level across all divisions by splitting them to a degree.
              zidane> big play
              Omega Red> dwop sick
              WillBy> ^^

Comment

top 100 basers list

Comment

💩 My little pineapple
                  zidane> big play
                  Omega Red> dwop sick
                  WillBy> ^^

Comment

Hey ogron/claushouse,

Interesting signature change.

I've appreciated your ability to separate personal and 2d spaceships trashtalk since our early encounters many years ago.

The consequences are welcoming.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Riverside View Post
                      Hey ogron/claushouse,

Interesting signature change.

I've appreciated your ability to separate personal and 2d spaceships trashtalk since our early encounters many years ago.

The consequences are welcoming.

Cheers!
                      ROFL I particularly love how he cut out what RaCka was actually LOL'ing at. What a massive fucking loser lmaoooo.

Edit: since he'll probably edit it again...
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220811-175443.png
Views:	204
Size:	549.2 KB
ID:	1360637

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20220811-175148.png Views:	0 Size:	821.7 KB ID:	1360636
                      zidane> big play
                      Omega Red> dwop sick
                      WillBy> ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Dwopple View Post

ROFL I particularly love how he cut out what RaCka was actually LOL'ing at. What a massive fucking loser lmaoooo.

Edit: since he'll probably edit it again...
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20220811-175443.png Views:	0 Size:	549.2 KB ID:	1360637

Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20220811-175148.png Views:	0 Size:	821.7 KB ID:	1360636
                        uh dwop?

Rough is peeping from da bushes.

Please, when you're posting dwopple, post accurately and on topic.

You're one statement away from another pop culture reference used for a point or two (source: Mickey Factz, Wraith).
                        Last edited by Riverside; 08-12-2022, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Pretty sure Racka was responding to vys comment about Geio.

Comment

when ardour doesnt get her way she jus goes nuts n losis all muscil cintril lol. when she didnt stirt sum games on r1p1t1sh because whoever was making the lineups decided to go a different direction she vstid 1 of gr8est psycho freak outs in the history of mankind n i cud c the steam from her forehead spewink through my monitir. luv the competitiveness n wanting 2 play but vs sum self cintril n c othirs perspective

if u rnt selected as stirtirmin, maybe theres a reasin such as u are sum back pedellink j1br1n1 or othir

Comment

imagine screenshotting and typing that out.

you've de-railed a TWL thread with a whole page dedicated to crocodile tears and my sig because you had a mental breakdown over a mild comment zid made, then lashed out like a toxic crybaby child.

we took the kid gloves off that we'd been treating you with after you attacked us, and you double down after losing each encounter. it's cringe. you can't win arguments with 2 people who volunteered more than you, ran leagues better than you, and won more than you.

stop spamming forums/discord with your obsession with us, and go see a therapist.
                              top 100 basers list

Comment

imagine... (scripted, used recurringly)

....it's cringe. (scripted, used recurringly)

you can't win arguments with 2 people who volunteered more than you, ran leagues better than you, and won more than you.

...obsession with us, and go see a therapist. (scripted, used recurringly)
                                Happy Friday, 2d spaceships forums readers and posters.

Comment

Working...
                                X