Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's hear it for the lag, shall we ladies and gents?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I asked Heavensent to sub me out because of the lag. Every twlb game I usually just lag out twice, but today was much worse for some reason.

I'm not bitching, I don't lag in twbd but I do in twlb, either because of the twlb bots or someone intentionally causes me to spike. I always have like 0.1% ploss and like 70ms average ping, but only in twlb I get spikes of 1500ms.

As a result I've decided to bench myself because of the unstable nature of my lag. Rejoice opponent twlb squads, but also know the rest of RB's spiders are all very good and we have many 1st string spiders and they will do just as well without me.

For you twlm players don't pick me anymore, I'm glad I'm thought of so highly, but I can't lagout at a crucial time like today's game where it cost us fr.
    -L3

Comment

I still think you overrate yourself lunch.
      6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
      3 league vet

Comment

Originally posted by lunch3
        For you twlm players don't pick me anymore, I'm glad I'm thought of so highly, but I can't lagout at a crucial time like today's game where it cost us fr.

Shut up... Even if that's true, you don't go on the forums saying such things, lunch4321.

Comment

it's the forums u can say whatever u want to say. so im arrogant whats the big deal?

ps at least u still get to play twl

edit: think u took what i said the wrong way dttr, i got specced when our team was being cornered, ie a crucial time, not sure if me not lagging off would have helped, but if i didn't lag, or if someone else was playing that game instead of me, they would have had a 5th spider. ur team being down a man at any time is bad and is like a powerplay, even if for only 15 seconds. *edit
          Last edited by lunch3; 06-14-2004, 02:22 AM.
          -L3

Comment

Can we just permanently ban Sika from TWL/TWD and be done with it? The endless controversy is there for a reason. The shithead cheats. He's done it for years now.

Escalate makes the perfect point. There are limits, but you can still lag like fuck if you manage to have a large +/- range on your ping whilst keeping your high under the max limit. This is EXACTLY what Sika does. I don't know about you, but I find the odds of a player being able to spike wildly, yet somehow manage to JUST stay in under the lag limits infinitesimally small.

I'm sure I'll just get told to shut the fuck up, and some -F- guy will say that I'm simply biased. You're damn right I'm biased. I've been watching Sika for years now. I've seen my squad (Cripples) lose to him and his squad in the TWJT finals because of his lagcheating. I've seen countless other squads in both Pro and TWL lose to him and his squad because of his lagcheating. It's bullshit. Why is Sika in virtually every game that counts for whatever squad he's on? His lagcheats up the odds of a win tenfold. That's why.

To reiterate, ban Sika already. It's an action that's long overdue.

[EDIT]And don't anyone go feeding me that, "You need proof to ban him." horseshit. This is a game, and it's a judgement call, nothing more and nothing less. We're not talking about some trial by jury/innocent until proven guilty scenario here.[/EDIT]
            Last edited by Jason; 06-14-2004, 01:51 AM.
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Not to mention I was reading some of those logs on his site, and he admits to cheating by pulling his modem plug to avoid a death in a TWD game, and other ones he admits to using some kind of an exploit regarding x-radar in SVS...

this is in a log http://koti.mbnet.fi/sika/sikaban2.txt - slightly edited:

5:Sika> uh so what is the reason for the gam
              5:Sika> ban :P
              5:Na$> leaving the scene (pulled out plug) when almost dieing
              5:Sika> and thats not allowed?
              5:Sika> since when?
              5wner> yeah people do it all the time against us
              5wner> maybe you can ban start banning them db
              5wner> -ban
              5:Sika> i already read all twd rules, it doesnt say anything against

There is also a picture on his site, I can't tell if it's fake or not, it doesn't look real, but I don't know why someone that gets accused of cheating all the time would make a pic like this: http://koti.mbnet.fi/sika/3fer.gif

If all this shit happened, you can only imagine everything else he does but doesn't get talked about.
              sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                Not to mention I was reading some of those logs on his site, and he admits to cheating by pulling his modem plug to avoid a death in a TWD game.
                He claims on that one he hit esc q, which is a way to spec without being at full energy. It's lame but only slightly worse than specing to avoid a bomb. Neither of which are technically against the rules.

There is also a picture on his site, I can't tell if it's fake or not, it doesn't look real, but I don't know why someone that gets accused of cheating all the time would make a pic like this: http://koti.mbnet.fi/sika/3fer.gif
                I assume you weren't around back then for that game? It's obviously fake, the chat is fake, and come on like anyone plays in important games in windows mode. It was a joke in response to a thread similar to this one.

The *tinfo check which I believe myth is currently working on implementing should make the lag checking limits more worthwhile. tinfo basically checks for spiking. When figuring out what the spike is, it checks if consecutive tinfo values are over a certain number of milliseconds. I believe this would help shut down unstable ping.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                  Can we just permanently ban Sika from TWL/TWD and be done with it? The endless controversy is there for a reason. The shithead cheats. He's done it for years now.

Escalate makes the perfect point. There are limits, but you can still lag like fuck if you manage to have a large +/- range on your ping whilst keeping your high under the max limit. This is EXACTLY what Sika does. I don't know about you, but I find the odds of a player being able to spike wildly, yet somehow manage to JUST stay in under the lag limits infinitesimally small.

I'm sure I'll just get told to shut the fuck up, and some -F- guy will say that I'm simply biased. You're damn right I'm biased. I've been watching Sika for years now. I've seen my squad (Cripples) lose to him and his squad in the TWJT finals because of his lagcheating. I've seen countless other squads in both Pro and TWL lose to him and his squad because of his lagcheating. It's bullshit. Why is Sika in virtually every game that counts for whatever squad he's on? His lagcheats up the odds of a win tenfold. That's why.

To reiterate, ban Sika already. It's an action that's long overdue.

[EDIT]And don't anyone go feeding me that, "You need proof to ban him." horseshit. This is a game, and it's a judgement call, nothing more and nothing less. We're not talking about some trial by jury/innocent until proven guilty scenario here.[/EDIT]
                  Jason, quit making a fool out of yourself. You're staff? Wow, keep your biased shit off the forum and try to be a little more professional, considering you're "staff" and all. Because I'll tell you what, I for one, would HATE to see you as our host, in fact, I think we would request for you to NOT be our host after hearing this garbage. Who wouldn't? Sika is not cheating, he's played this game for a long time, he's real good at it; but the bad players can't understand this concept, so they blame it on cheating. If you're going to be on staff, at least try to act like you aren't a biased member. We know many are, but they hide it a little better.
                  RaCka> how can i get you here
                  death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                  RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                  death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Not to mention I was reading some of those logs on his site, and he admits to cheating by pulling his modem plug to avoid a death in a TWD game
                    Stabwound, did you actually read the log? He said that he pressed esc-q, which is something that most of you newbies do before you're about to lose to us.

Holy shit, Trench Wars basing newbies are so stupid/whiney/nerdy.
                    The player with the biggest nuts.

- destroy

Comment

Lag makes the world go round and all the little children smile.
                      DELETED

Comment

LOL drow! My how the tables have turned, and oh what an asshole you have become! When you were on Cripples and you SAW THE JAV MATCH THAT SIKA WAS CHEATING IN, you were singing an entirely different tune.

There won't be any need to put in a request for me to stay away from your TWL games. I'll do it on my own. I wouldn't want to give you guys any reason whatsoever to whine for a replay on my account.

And one last thing I'd like to say. Don't go playing the staff card. You go ahead and ask any TWL squad who's participated in a match I've hosted. Ask them if I fucked up even the most minor of details. I can hate on a player all I want. Sika is a shithead. Fuck him. My bias doesn't carry over to your entire squad, and that's that. You guys (-F-) are so afraid that if I host one of your matches I'm going to spec him. Or perhaps you're even afraid I'll somehow cheat the system to help the other team win. Who knows? The fact is, number one, I can't just spec Sika on my own without first consulting with one or two of the head honchos, and number two, I'd never swing a match either way for any team no matter the circumstances.

In conclusion, fuck you for taking a shot at my integrity. I can be an abrasive prick, but I don't play dirty.
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

lol destroy :up:

Comment

Yes deathrow, i played in that game.
                            However my lag isnt close to the way sika and domi spike.
                            And about that match, i dont think we would have lost or would have lost this big if it wasnt for domi's lagbombs. Those bombs would when he just uses only rocket appear like he used a rep as a speedbouster. (cus off lag)
                            As far as my lag goes is when i dodge a bomb real close, others might see it as a hit. Thats a thing that could happen to anyone, but sika/domi lag is special to them so that might cause arguments and stuff about them lagcheating.
                            Weird? No.
                            TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                            TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                            TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                            First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

at least svs is already free of Sika, they werent whimps and had the guts to spec him from time to time.

TW mods are just pussy whimps, they make mootland not play but let sika and domi do it, just makes me laugh.
                              There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                                LOL drow! My how the tables have turned, and oh what an asshole you have become! When you were on Cripples and you SAW THE JAV MATCH THAT SIKA WAS CHEATING IN, you were singing an entirely different tune.

There won't be any need to put in a request for me to stay away from your TWL games. I'll do it on my own. I wouldn't want to give you guys any reason whatsoever to whine for a replay on my account.

And one last thing I'd like to say. Don't go playing the staff card. You go ahead and ask any TWL squad who's participated in a match I've hosted. Ask them if I fucked up even the most minor of details. I can hate on a player all I want. Sika is a shithead. Fuck him. My bias doesn't carry over to your entire squad, and that's that. You guys (-F-) are so afraid that if I host one of your matches I'm going to spec him. Or perhaps you're even afraid I'll somehow cheat the system to help the other team win. Who knows? The fact is, number one, I can't just spec Sika on my own without first consulting with one or two of the head honchos, and number two, I'd never swing a match either way for any team no matter the circumstances.

In conclusion, fuck you for taking a shot at my integrity. I can be an abrasive prick, but I don't play dirty.
                                First of all, I know you're a fraud. You know why? Because I WAS NOT THERE FOR THAT MATCH. So its HARD FOR ME TO WITNESS, "CHEATING," if I'm not there, correct? All I asked when I logged on later that day, was what happend? You, along with a couple others, were saying he cheated. I just said, oh well, thats lame. But how the fuck can I say for a FACT he cheated when I didn't see the match to begin with? Use your brain on that one, dope. Second, me the asshole? What I said is a common sense (which you lack). Would you want a biased host, hosting your match if he had a personal problem against one of your player(s) or your team in general? If you say yes, then I'm not going to bother replying to that childish shit. Because the ANSWER IS NO! Nobody would. And I noticed how you said, your "bias" doesn't carry over to the whole squad. Really now? Should I pop up the post where you were happy that -F- lost to Syndicate in a Jav match? When it has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LITTY BUNNY SQUAD. So before you reply, use your fucking head. Thanks =]
                                RaCka> how can i get you here
                                death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                                RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                                death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Working...
                                X