Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's hear it for the lag, shall we ladies and gents?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm why is this thread still going its just a game. It's summer time go outside!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cig Smoke
      Not to be a real dickface, but isnt canada in "north america?"

Edit: about the "no downfall to lag in jav/shark"

Ur wrong, like stab said when u lag that bad w/ shark u rep late. Means u repel things away on ur screen but on others screens it dont repel till late. U also sometimes dont see things other ppl see, such as a jav bomb or a shark bomb and boom it kills all but u. In a jav in base yes its ezier to lag around to the terr, and w/ the rocket+repel its like hell to dodge, but i garentee those lag javs hit twice as many ppl a game then actualy die.
      This is totally wrong. When I used to lag, if you combine it with some dodging as you rocket, you can almost always make it to the enemy terrier in FR with at least 1/3 energy left and force the entire enemy team to turn around and start shooting you, since if they ignore you for 2-3 seconds you can bomb them, and if the terrier himself rushes you half the time you can shoot a bomb straight in his face. Now if you rocket off an enemy rep +good reflexes it's not that hard to go from one side of the FR to the other and appear with a bomb fired. And there's almost no drawback to all these advantages - anyone I hit died.

Now when you spec Domi about every time he goes for a shot, the shot does appear (i.e. it's not lost through lag) and it always goes off even if he takes hits and furthermore half the time it comes out at incredible speed making very difficult to hit repel in time and often near impossible to compensate for lag. I know that Domi does rocket every shot he does, but the speed boost isn't significant enough to account for his bazooka javbombs. Guy lags worse than Sika even. Now you still need to be reasonably good to be able to take advantage of all these lag advantages but Domi is very skillful and for him to enjoy the ability to lag through everything with bazooka bombs means that stopping him depends more on how lucky you are with Finlands routers than on how many bullets you shoot at him.
      - k2

Comment

• I haven't lost a single game to Sika, your point is invalid drow
        6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
        3 league vet

Comment

• rofl

5 Disqualifier I protect the tree's 62.254.0.30 06-17-2004 delete
          4 Sika YEAH BAN ME 62.254.0.30 06-17-2004 delete
          3 Foxy CHEATING PIG 62.254.0.30 06-17-2004 delete

same ip, what a coincidence!

Adding things as they show up:

Also, quite a funny fact that JeffP's and one of Sika's signatures come from the same ip!

PaulO + Dock> = same ip
          Last edited by Miku19; 06-16-2004, 07:10 PM.

3 league vet

Comment

• Originally posted by Miku19
            rofl

5 Disqualifier I protect the tree's 62.254.0.30 06-17-2004 delete
            4 Sika YEAH BAN ME 62.254.0.30 06-17-2004 delete
            3 Foxy CHEATING PIG 62.254.0.30 06-17-2004 delete

same ip, what a coincidence!

Adding things as they show up:

Also, quite a funny fact that JeffP's and one of Sika's signatures come from the same ip!

PaulO + Dock> = same ip
            What is so funny? You will see people make joke names and say stupid things on there, because this whole thing is a joke. Story of your life perhaps?
            RaCka> how can i get you here
            death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
            RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
            death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

• I did not sign that petition. Somebody has entered my name in. I don't give a shit about this lag stuff anymore.
              "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
              • Shark
              • Dicer
              • Sager
              • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

• I felt bad as I was the only one signing it :P

Comment

• Lofty, we're not talking about twd here, check the forum header. - wadi

Interestingly enough, I'm not talking about TWD either =P
                  Awesome> i'm 20.. and definately bigger than you... where do you live, if i ever take a vacation there i'll come beat you up 7:Ripper> hahah
                  7:destroy> he'll come to smash you with his keyboard
                  7:death row> lol keyboard. must be thug =(((
                  7:LofTy> Rofl Drow

Sika> 5:Rich> i went bowling with lofty irl

death row> just throw in a disclaimer: drunk lofty, cannot be responsible for drunk lofty's opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by death row
                    What is so funny? You will see people make joke names and say stupid things on there, because this whole thing is a joke. Story of your life perhaps?
                    How thoughtful of you to still let me stay unignored! It's funny how I've become the next target for the "drow bashmachine". In my opinion I'm not the one with "no life" here - the ones that sign it on other names are. This actually counts as good entertainment since I'm the only one that sees the ip's.

3 league vet

Comment

• Not worth it.
                      Last edited by Jason; 06-16-2004, 11:09 PM. Reason: I don't need no stinkin' reason.
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• This actually counts as good entertainment since I'm the only one that sees the ip's. - Miku19

Sitting at the comp comparing ip's; wish I could be so easily entertained
                        Awesome> i'm 20.. and definately bigger than you... where do you live, if i ever take a vacation there i'll come beat you up 7:Ripper> hahah

death row> just throw in a disclaimer: drunk lofty, cannot be responsible for drunk lofty's opinion.

Comment

• This is beyond a joke now.

Hey drow, whats new?
                          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lofty
                            This actually counts as good entertainment since I'm the only one that sees the ip's. - Miku19

Sitting at the comp comparing ip's; wish I could be so easily entertained
                            Lofty, thats just the thing. Moot didn't even sign that garbage and someone used his name as a sig, the whole thing is a joke. Let the moron have his fun, he's in the wrong, and eventually he will understand that TW wants to see a good player like Sika in leagues, not some garbage player like Phrentis who keeps whining over lag. Case closed. Im now done with this thread.
                            RaCka> how can i get you here
                            death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                            RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                            death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

• Lofty, thats just the thing. Moot didn't even sign that garbage and someone used his name as a sig, the whole thing is a joke. Let the moron have his fun, he's in the wrong, and eventually he will understand that TW wants to see a good player like Sika in leagues, not some garbage player like Phrentis who keeps whining over lag. Case closed. Im now done with this thread. - death row

And I was just about to start having fun with that petition when he started deleting and banning people from it =CCCCCC

Comment

• This thread, contrary to popular belief, contained some demi-intelligent discussion, and a few flames that were actually almost productive.

Now it's a festering fucking embarassment. Whine & Cheese, s'il vous plait?
                                Originally posted by Ward
                                OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Working...
                                X