Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's hear it for the lag, shall we ladies and gents?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually, sika uses a gamepad. Me too! We have the same gamepad and on some gamepads there is a feature that allows you to make a button go really fast for a long while (remember, like on SNES fo sho). So it just repeats hitting it. That's what the X-radar thing is.

Comment

• And how is that not a cheat? It's a third party device which allowed Sika to perform an action other players could not. The only way other players could have toggled x-radar on and off like that would be for them to tap the key at a speed that isn't humanly possible.
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• Well said, but i dont think that the gamepad has anything to do with how bad he lags or eats. The X-radar thing is long past.
        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• I agree, and because of this; all keypads shall now be outlawed due to their third-party tomfoolery.

Comment

• Hi Mitch. You suck at sarcasm. Bye Mitch.
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• I'm going to get a little robot that unplugs and plugs my cable connection into the back of my cable box, that'll show you all!

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                I'm going to get a little robot that unplugs and plugs my cable connection into the back of my cable box, that'll show you all!
                Im sure all youd need to do is write a piece of code that enables/disables your net connection in windows 24/7 once its activated.

alternatively this piece of code already exists and is the reason some people who really shouldnt be lagging (location + connection) are lagging.
                Displaced> I get pussy every day
                Displaced> I'm rich
                Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
                Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
                Thors> prolly
                Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

• So many witty people in this thread
                  Awesome> i'm 20.. and definately bigger than you... where do you live, if i ever take a vacation there i'll come beat you up 7:Ripper> hahah
                  7:destroy> he'll come to smash you with his keyboard
                  7:death row> lol keyboard. must be thug =(((
                  7:LofTy> Rofl Drow

Sika> 5:Rich> i went bowling with lofty irl

death row> just throw in a disclaimer: drunk lofty, cannot be responsible for drunk lofty's opinion.

Comment

• You being one of them. Wait, you're just TRYING to be witty
                    6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                    3 league vet

Comment

• rofl

Comment

• Originally posted by Displaced
                        Im sure all youd need to do is write a piece of code that enables/disables your net connection in windows 24/7 once its activated.

alternatively this piece of code already exists and is the reason some people who really shouldnt be lagging (location + connection) are lagging.
                        Or I could build a robot

Comment

• Stabwound.
                          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                          X