Tiebreaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont be fags

There was no forfeit wins for Pirates, even if there was 1 forfeit win, and 1 5v3 50-15 win, we'd still be ahead of rapid. Fuk off wit this forfeit wins, every squad we played had 5, thx.
    I found a nickel and I bought a fishing pole, Then I sold some fish, got a raft, fished more, sold massive fish, sold raft, bought a ship, hired a first mate (awesome), picked up a crew, won TWL.....

http://pirates.exquisitehosting.com/...ercules_02.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Orgazmo
      Randedl.. Ive never liked you.. but what you jsut stated is the stupidest shit that anyone has ever spoken.. We beat you.. you cant just say you beat sk8 so we beat you.. no its now how it happens. We creamed you k thx. im not argueing about shit but still i want the fact that when took our little penises out and bent over grapevine and anal raped them. Your in leagues with us but Rapid totally stuck penis's in pirates/ grapvines and a few others.. we also like to recieve it.

way to understand sarcasm.

ps. maybe you don't like me because i rejected you from joining my squads more times than i can count on my fingers?

or how about the 2 days you spent changing names cuz i kept ignoring you for that same reason?

or how about when we found out you were double squadding and i axed you?

get lost.
      Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
      Philos> there is something about you
      Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

nutballs...
        this is stupid l0l
        stfu u pirates homos expect for kim
        nemodot is saying change it for next season, not now
        do u need glasses or are you fucken blind fruits..
        need to learn english? call rand, he will teach u esl faggots
        LEARN HOW TO READ U BLINDED UGLY PIRATES CRAPS zzzzzzzzzzzz
        zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

omg pliz :eek: :eek: :eek:
          Finally unbanned!

Comment

Originally posted by Jz-
            nutballs...
            this is stupid l0l
            stfu u pirates homos expect for kim
            nemodot is saying change it for next season, not now
            do u need glasses or are you fucken blind fruits..
            need to learn english? call rand, he will teach u esl faggots
            LEARN HOW TO READ U BLINDED UGLY PIRATES CRAPS zzzzzzzzzzzz
            zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
            I wonder who needs to learn english :P yea I support head to head next season.
            1:Omnigod> when i look at that pic its more like SADMAN

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl
              way to understand sarcasm.

ps. maybe you don't like me because i rejected you from joining my squads more times than i can count on my fingers?

or how about the 2 days you spent changing names cuz i kept ignoring you for that same reason?

or how about when we found out you were double squadding and i axed you?

get lost.
              can you try and find reasons why i hate you randedl?
              this is a fun game.

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl
                sk8 beat you, they must be better than you. we beat sk8, we must be better than sk8. therefor, head to head be damned, we must be better than you.
                rapid beat you. period. you guys played, 5 on 5, and they handed you your asses in a 50-34 smackdown. now... final records between the 2 teams being equal, nothing involving accumulation of kill/death stats over 10 games in which the two teams didnt even play the same fuckin games and on one or two occasions the opposition failed to even show 5 players is ever going to convince a reasonable unbiased person that your team is likely to be the better team of the two.

i think even you, randedl, even clearly biased, can appreciate that simple truth. the thread isnt about changing the rule for this season, its about rapid being pissed that they got screwed by a stupid rule, and understandably so.
                There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

i posted elsewhere before i read this. . . i forget what the thread is called.

kings, you don't like me because i wouldn't let you ruin the draft tournament.

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

there was a draft tournament?!
                    Siege TWLD Season 3 & 4
                    Light TWLB Season 5
                    Syndicate TWLD & TWLJ Season 7
                    Syndicate TWLJ Season 9

Comment

yeah i think it was before you came back to ss but after last twl, fbz
                      pure_luck and randedl organized a 10 team tourny, similar to twl... but draft style

Comment

ooo maybe.. it's fun tho.. anyone else hates randeld and wanna share it with us?

Comment

apparantly it is just you and joe now.

i don't have a clue why, and i don't much care. you two think about me far too much.

Comment

Originally posted by King's Sword
                            ooo maybe.. it's fun tho.. anyone else hates randeld and wanna share it with us?
                            How about we share our hate for you? fuckin fag.

-Tys
                            Blood Love Overcomes Our Depressions

PROPERTY OF DICE AS OF FEB, 17 2007

WIN LOSE OR TIE UNITED FORCE TILL I DIE

THE BOYS OF SUMMER
                            LIVE FOR GRAPEVINE
                            SHED BLOOD FOR GRAPEVINE
                            I DIE FOR GRAPEVINE

WWW.SIZZERB.COM

Comment

Working...
                            X