Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice edit renzi after saying we had 99% chance to win in your post LOL... this thread is just a popularity contest atm and Plade is the hot cheerleader. Being derailed by people with grudges and mentions of old bugs happening that are irrelevant to what happened in this game. The only thing that matters is whether an invisible jav killing 6 people impacted the result of the game and whether invisible javs are intended to be a part of TWLB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nipple Nibbler View Post
      So not 100%
      100% truthfully

Comment

• lol @ renzi arguing our case then realising her mistake and editing it

Comment

• Originally posted by zidane View Post
          Nice edit renzi after saying we had 99% chance to win in your post LOL... this thread is just a popularity contest atm and Plade is the hot cheerleader. Being derailed by people with grudges and mentions of old bugs happening that are irrelevant to what happened in this game. The only thing that matters is whether an invisible jav killing 6 people impacted the result of the game and whether invisible javs are intended to be a part of TWLB.
          Oh for sure it impacted the game, probably more mentally than anything since I'm sure most if not all of Fire was pissed. I am just saying the game was not over, Plade COULD have still broken that cram and there is no way to prove if Dreamwin did it on purpose or not.
          Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
          (10 seconds later)
          rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
          P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

• RENZI - QUEEN OF EDITS

The Mind of the Father
            Riding on the subtle guiders
            Which glitter with the inflexible tracings
            Of relentless Fire

Comment

• TWLB] Pandora vs. Fire 15:00 - 13:22 17 May 2020 21:43:06

,-------------------,-------K-----D----TK---FT--TeKs--RPD----Rtg--LO---Note------------------Time--.

| Pandora / 574 | 572 | 4 | 16 | 7 | 3.0 | 2963 | 1 | Win (+1:38) 28:26 |

|-----------------' | | | | | | | | |

| Azuline 84 | 75 | | | | | 417 | | |

| *diakka 118 | 50 | | 1 | 1 | | 543 | | |

| Joeses <ZH> (S) 5 | 116 | 1 | 7 | 1 | 3.0 | 120 | | |

| Markmrw (S) 12 | 119 | 3 | 1 | | 3.0 | 139 | | |

| MousE 110 | 61 | | 2 | | | 513 | | |

| renzi 107 | 69 | | 1 | 1 | | 502 | | |

| sarger 105 | 74 | | | 1 | | 494 | | |

| tim =T= 33 | 8 | | 4 | 3 | | 235 | 1 | |

+-------------------,----------+-----+----+----+----+-----+------+---+-----------------------------+

| Fire / 568 | 577 | 3 | 16 | 8 | 2.9 | 2163 | 0 | Lose (-1:38) 28:26 |

|-----------------' | | | | | | | | |

| Ease 104 | 81 | | 6 | | | 393 | | |

| hellkite 103 | 62 | | | 2 | | 389 | | |

| kado 95 | 62 | | | 3 | | 360 | | |

| mcvicar (S) 2 | 118 | 1 | 1 | | 3.0 | 11 | | |

| ogron =T= 45 | 7 | | 1 | 2 | | 184 | | |

| ro 115 | 55 | | 1 | | | 434 | | |

| TPZ 91 | 67 | | 5 | 1 | | 345 | | |

| zidane (S) 1 | 12 | 2 | | | 3.2 | 47 | | Switch to Spider 3:45 |

| zidane (S) 12 | 113 | 0 | 2 | | 2.8 | 47 | | |

`------------------------------------------------------------------------I=IN---O=OUT---S=SWITCH---

Please explain why you switched to spider real quick then back to shark?

Comment

• Originally posted by zidane View Post
                Nice edit renzi after saying we had 99% chance to win in your post LOL... this thread is just a popularity contest atm and Plade is the hot cheerleader. Being derailed by people with grudges and mentions of old bugs happening that are irrelevant to what happened in this game. The only thing that matters is whether an invisible jav killing 6 people impacted the result of the game and whether invisible javs are intended to be a part of TWLB.
                Ship switches are part of the game. You invented this strategy a decade ago with your lame mine clearing tactic. Get over it.
                zidane> big play
                Omega Red> dwop sick
                mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwopple View Post
                  Ship switches are part of the game. You invented this strategy a decade ago with your lame mine clearing tactic. Get over it.
                  Clearing a mine is not the same as an invisible jav, did not happen right at the end of this game, and is not what this appeal is about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rab View Post
                    Clearing a mine is not the same as an invisible jav, did not happen right at the end of this game, and is not what this appeal is about.
                    It is when a shark does it while dead, which does happen. See my previous post:

Originally posted by Dwopple View Post

Zid, stop. We don't have video evidence, but if we're arguing about one's "integrity" ....

Have you used this same bot command to clear bad mines in the past? Yes, you practically invented this lame ass "strategy". The irony.
                    Have you used it to save a bad mine from breaking your own cram? Yes. Plenty TWers have witnessed this.
                    What do sharks do? They die. A LOT.

Now, what's the probability of you switching yourself when you're a dead shark? Really fucking high.
                    What does this do? Clears bad mines, give you 3 reps again, and bypasses the death timer.

*GASP*

It was a lame tactic, and hilariously ironic. But, you're fucking thick headed, man.
                    zidane> big play
                    Omega Red> dwop sick
                    mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                    WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

• our chances of winning isn't even relevant with this bug. the question is what were the chances of us breaking into the cram, because the odds of us winning didn't swing in our favor until over a minute later in the game when we got the tek on ogron. that's how base works. and despite what fire would have you believe, the bell didn't ring when their cram broke. they were in dominant position to win for a significant amount of time after the bug, yet somehow we haven't heard about that because there's nothing to blame that on.

but fire likes screenshots so i decided to take some

you know how pressure has already stated he thought DW switching to jav was unnecessary because we were already in the process of breaking their cram? here's why:

this is literally seconds before dw makes his switch. their cram is already in the final stages of falling. they regroup for a couple seconds after, but it's a stretch to claim you were back in "dominant" position, lol. this isn't what a 1% chance of breaking your cram looks like, sorry. i think the real number is actually closer to 100%

now let's take screenshots of the actual end game that determined who won this round 3 and who would go on to the TWLB finals. haters will say it's fake

whoa what's happening here? what the fuck? but i thought fire got obliterated after dreamwin bugged the bot and blew up thunder's entire roster with the Finger Fuck Double Guac Guac Action 9000 shot of the century that fucked their brains up and erased all thinking ability from their minds until after the match was over

but instead what we see here is quite a bit after our initial cram break. mikkiz had to port back out of base, allowing fire to reset their flag control in a true dominant position only needing 17 seconds left to win the game. i'm curious what the odds of fire winning at this point was. i'd guess vegas dropped them all the way down to 98.4%

9 seconds til fire wins, still on flag. plade no sharks. odds of winning only 97.9% now

but wait how'd you lose again?
                      PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
                      ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

• Since I got the only rant i actually care about out of the way... ill say...

If I was on some Committee and asked to vote replay or no based on the last 100 seconds of game 3, I would vote YES REPLAY WHOLE GAME.
                        I would do so understanding and sympathizing with anyone voting NO - not an easy call.

Also worth noting: in this hypothetical situation as a committee member, before consideration I would require Fire to withdraw their petition for FORFEIT and resubmit a petition for REMATCH

The Mind of the Father
                        Riding on the subtle guiders
                        Which glitter with the inflexible tracings
                        Of relentless Fire

Comment

• add a screenshot of the invisible jav bomb while you're at it mythril

Comment

• Serious question for Fire players:

If dreamwin knew about the glitch, but wanted to avoid manipulating it, what would Fire have preferred that he do as an alternative, in the moment, if he wanted to jav as a last ditch effort to break cram? Should he have shipchanged, waited 6 seconds in spawn, and then attached? or should he not have attempted to shipchange/jav at all?

Other than rapidly shipchanging, attaching immediately, and putting up a hail mary bomb to win the game, what alternative(s) did dreamwin have, other than finishing the game in spid? What would you have done in his shoes if you wanted to use a jav in the final seconds end of the game? claushouse, zidane?

Comment

• Pressure i'd want dreamwin to have to wait 5 seconds to respawn like every other player did that game but him, then i'd like him to be actually visible when he does attach

Comment

• respawn, then shipchange
                                edit: then attach, get shot by spiders who can see him, and lose the game

Comment

Working...
                                X