Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This game has always been imperfect. All teams play within the same imperfections and to start cherry picking when one imperfection is valid while another is invalid is unfair. This arguement is equivalent of saying to replay because of a rep ignore or a mine ram or a lag rocketing jav looking funny. Many games and seasons have been lost to things like this. It is what makes Subspace hilarious and so silly. We are ALL bound to the same game and constraints. No room for preferential treatment here.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Fire all mad af right now except Racka, take some notes kids
      https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

• cuz racka doesnt give two shits about basing lmao, thats not a valid point 2pacster

Comment

• yeah his on the squad and its valid because he realises its not worth fighting for, he knows they lost and took it like a champ, I expect him to bring the LD ship this year.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

• We won that game. We made a huge comeback in the series, outplayed them, and earned that cram, which had 5 spiders vs. their 2.

A cheater on Plade couldn't accept the L so he cheated, bypassed the death timer, then used an Invisible Jav hack to get a 6fer.

Your sharks can't save reps or rep if the jav never attaches and never appears on screen.

The game was won from that position, what happened afterwards is fucking irrelevant.

They cheated to break a cram we earned by turning Mikkiz into a pinata all game and making him go 35-11.

If every time you're about to win a game, an invisible fucking jav 6fers your cram, you're going to statistically lose a few of those battles.

If Plade gets a replay, Dreamwin wins. He turns a 99.9% loss probability while we're holding cram to a 50% win/loss probability in a full replay. He gets rewarded for cheating.

Also, all these stupid fucking arguments about "something wrong happened in the past and there was no consequence" are ridiculous. If a police officer got away with brutally killing a minority in the past, that means we shouldn't get justice for black people being murdered by the police today?

I don't care about Merce using CE to win TWLJ in season 8. We have fucking body cameras now, and there's 1080p high def recordings of all major TWL games to scrutinize cheating.

It's amazing how badly you have to hate us personally to actually defend AN INVISIBLE FUCKING JAV BYPASSING DEATH TIMER AND 6FERING A FULL CRAM.
            top 100 basers list

Comment

• You DIDNT win sit the fuck down clausehouse. If you knew there was bugs in base and you passionately cared about fairness you'd have this addressed but didnt and the Legend Dreamwin gave you a pounding of a lifetime and your still bitching sore ass loser.

Plade WON there is no replay no rematch no NOTHING. TWL Ops not going to do this shit again. Game is DONE. Majority of replies here people are OK with what happened because it was LEGIT match and it's about who had the most flag time and Plade won that fair and square. You guys failed by 6 seconds that's why you're all butthurt fire basers.

You can get 6fer with also a shark MINE fucking idiot learn to base you suck at it and lost to Plade in the semifinals sit ur clown ass down kid and suck on ur boy zidane dick while ya at it.
              Last edited by 2pac; 06-15-2020, 11:19 PM.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Singer View Post
                  LMAO FACTS

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

• lemme get a slice of that drama pie ty

Comment

• Alright guys I think I understand Fire's complaints better now that we've went through 10 pages of text, here's the new rules to be added for the next league:
                      1. Only change your ship when you're alive because otherwise you're a cheater
                      2. Don't bomb right away after changing into a javelin ship, make sure to wait 2-3 seconds just in case people might not see you
                      3. If you're in a situation where you can do a 6fer cram break when in jav, don't do it against Fire
                      4. Every single precedants that ever took place in the past does not matter if it affects Fire negatively
                      5. Rules can be rewritten and added at any time if it affects Fire negatively

Failure to comply will result in class 3 offense, ban hammers, team forfeits and whatever else Fire demands

Feel free to add more, I'm just spitballing here

Comment

• Singer spending more time in this forum post than he did playing twlj playoffs lol

Comment

• It's honestly way more fun to watch salty people cry over subspace losses than actually waste my time playing the game to try to get some kind of medal that no one meaningful in my life will ever care about lol. The fact that you guys are going through appeals like that and still care so much about winning while in your 30s has me extremely amused not gonna lie

Comment

• I find it amusing that someone who hasn't won anything in like 20 years has time to post in TWL appeals threads lol, please continue with photos and stuff though it's really funny

Comment

• zidane mad he got his asshole tore up lol DW got that big dick status

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

• I've won a decent career job with a salary at 90K a year, got myself a loving wife, a nice home, a car, traveled around the world.. I'm real happy about what I've accomplished instead of wasting my time trying to get TWL medals so that zidane can be impressed by my epic subspace skills

I guess I might have won a few more titles if I stuck around with some epic nerds that dream about subspace every night but I always preferred playing in squads like Pirates or Rapid or Plade, who are filled with people that are actually fun to be with in the moment, being surrounded with nice personalities on the daily beats having to be with hormonic raging tryhards that still gets mad over this game in their 30s.. if somehow you think sticking around with this kind of crowd makes it all worth it because at the end of the day you get a little medal that's aight man, some people just don't grow up sometimes

goodnight, please have more drama for me tomorrow, I love it, thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X