This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lock View Post

You are not a legend and most people don't even know who you are. If you cannot find the racism in your own post then honestly you may have a learning disability. If that is the case then I am sorry for what I said since you just don't know any better.

I told Myth to turn off his VPN last TWL and his lag went down and his connection was more stable. Use your head man. I know that might be tough for you but give it a try once in a while.
    I've smacked your ass in trench wars many times so shut your fucking mouth stupid motherfucker. Ive got more usage and posts than you and cross zone player bow down before me and look at my balls and see how big they're really are. I can talk the most shit and still back it up and still beat your ass ya scrub. Who the fuck are you to tell someone about their lag? Ya team lags more than myth, you don't see us bitchin you sore loser take a loss and wipe my nuts off ya mouth you drooling over here and making yaself look stupid. Please let me know I'll give you beating again anytime

Entire thunder aka fire can suck my big fat black cock and especially you Lock boy.( Except racka)
    https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

I love this thread.

I just wanted to point out that, mysteriously, many players tend to lag when they are in a situation where they are almost sure to be dead. I'm not sure I have made a correct sentence but you people get me. Or when they run, they see the opponent shooting, stop running and a lot of time when the bullet hit, it eat indeed. In the middle of the ship .Cheaters calling out cheaters, I love that.

And now some guy talking about racism ahahah.

Give me more!

Comment

Originally posted by Riverside View Post
        We're 5 pages in with multiple replies from zidane, but he still hasn't said anything about he himself has been guilty (and has a history) of abusing this glitch to get 6 reps.
        Next time someone does that against you feel free to appeal it. Until then, feel free to not derail our appeal thread.

Comment

Originally posted by McVicar View Post
          I love how these seemingly supposed players with integrity Mythril, Bram, and Dreamwin (who in my eyes has lost any integrity he had) are supporting the fact that a he took advantage of an exploit to get their way into a final which skipped respawn time and made him invisible which, as evidence in a vid he tried to use before. Sure i get it, you're towing your party lines, but i guarantee if this happened to anyone else or any other squad that is criticising why we're appealing you would be doing exactly the same thing, you would not let this slide. Then you got people laughably going on about a 'shark gap' when in essence, if we didn't get completely cheated out of cram, our spids would have still been alive by the time i was able to attach and rep for them.

We even had Bombed from your team tell us it was a dirty to which there is proof of.

Dreamwin has complained time and time again in the past for his perceived 'injustices' in previous seasons - so you think it's now acceptable to get to a final by using an exploit that shouldn't be there? is it our fault it is still there?? I actually ignored all the beef he had with certain players on Fire and respected him as a person and player, but if this is allowed to go unpunished you've lost any integrity you have had in my opinion, and this TWLB season has turned into a farce from what started as a highly competitive and fun season to play in.
          My main point is there's a huge difference between appealing for a replay or a forfeit victory. This demand is just as an ugly move as to which you're appealing, and doesn't ring with the 'I feel bad for the rest of Plade' fake ass sympathy. Im cool with zid/,Ogron, but let's not pretend they're all about winning, so this holier than thou flavour is such an overact.
          Just be real and ask for a replay. I would probably agree that that's the fairest thing to do right now. But this appeal is just offensive, especially how zid tried to use is twl op authority yesterday in pms as if it was already decided. shows your own true colours more than mine, if you think forcing a forfeit over this is more fair than a replay. So im not worried about my integrity right here buddy, maybe think about who you r defending. i am not defending any1 right now, just hope whoever has to decide doesn't get villified over this and both squads involved will get over it so we can enjoy future twdt leagues etc.

/drama

Ps. Great post stayon, I agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram View Post
            My main point is there's a huge difference between appealing for a replay or a forfeit victory.
            There's a huge difference between a replay when you've basically won the game already and a replay for something that happened at some other time. The only way a replay can be made fair is to start with Fire needing 30 seconds to win and Plade needing 1 minute to win, having all Fire players alive in cram, and having most Plade spiders dead, and banning dreamwin for cheating. If you feel like that's unfair to you because you can't win it, YEAH EXACTLY BECAUSE YOU HAD ALREADY LOST THE FUCKING GAME WHEN THE CHEAT HAPPENED.

Fire won that game. I don't want a stupid replay. I want the win that was stolen from us by the invisible javelin.

Haters can fuck off. We're taking the win. Cheaters don't get replays.

Comment

I spoke to you guys as a captain, believing the merits of the appeal were strong after watching the video. Even offering to replay the game immediately, you all laughed in my face. Now you are sidetracking very quickly to suddenly possibly being ok with a replay after it's clear your captain cheated multiple times in the final minute of the game. that's all that's happening here Bram. Also what do you mean me and ogron aren't all about winning, what are you implying?

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                Next time someone does that against you feel free to appeal it. Until then, feel free to not derail our appeal thread.
                Wrong. Context matters. He's asking for a ban on dreamwin for knowingly abusing a glitch, something he himself does. Many people in this thread have mentioned they've seen him do what he has deemed a ban-worthy offense.

Comment

Wrong. Context matters. He's asking for a ban on dreamwin for knowingly abusing a glitch, something he himself does. Many people in this thread have mentioned they've seen him do what he has deemed a ban-worthy offense.
                  This.
                  zidane> big play
                  Omega Red> dwop sick
                  mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                  WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                  1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Which is nothing to do with this game. Piss off.

Comment

There's a huge difference between a replay when you've basically won the game already and a replay for something that happened at some other time. The only way a replay can be made fair is to start with Fire needing 30 seconds to win and Plade needing 1 minute to win, having all Fire players alive in cram, and having most Plade spiders dead, and banning dreamwin for cheating. If you feel like that's unfair to you because you can't win it, YEAH EXACTLY BECAUSE YOU HAD ALREADY LOST THE FUCKING GAME WHEN THE CHEAT HAPPENED.

Fire won that game. I don't want a stupid replay. I want the win that was stolen from us by the invisible javelin.

Haters can fuck off. We're taking the win. Cheaters don't get replays.
                      But the thing is you didn't win squad lost zidane was not able to save you guys from a jav bomb it's all on him. He failed as a team mate and a squad leader because he was about to get 6 repels reset ship and failed. Stop with the caps you seem desperate , You're making yourself look like a sore fucking loser. Plade gave you a pounding you can't ever forget. It's not a cheat fucking idiot it's a bug that will be fixed now by twl ops. Fire didn't win shit the game was won by Plade check twl website and shut ya fucking mouth and sit the fuck down. Ghost ship attachment is common in pub and in gameplay with teams stick to the reality it's how it works and it's in the system that allows for it. You wanna talk about cheaters mention ya squad bitch before ya think type nonsense

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Originally posted by 2pac View Post
                        [bullshit]
                        ur mom.

Comment

Which is nothing to do with this game. Piss off.
                          Precedent matters numbnuts. The same guy who's calling for a ban and forfeit knowingly cheats in the same way (he happens to be a TWL OP too). That contributes to behavior being normalized.

Edit: loooool when you really think about it, zidane isn't ignorant to the bug. He could have added it to the rules or told BIET to fix the bug in his capacity as TWL and TWDT OP. INSTEAD, he's used the bug to his advantage several times in the past and is now calling for a ban for someone who used it against him (albeit way more advantageously). Pretty wild!!!
                          Last edited by Riverside; 06-15-2020, 01:24 PM.

Comment

ur mom.
                            Mum jokes nice one, looks like you're having a hard time taking a loss, that ass must be really sore right now

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Precedent matters numbnuts. The same guy who's calling for a ban and forfeit knowingly cheats in the same way (he happens to be a TWL OP too). That contributes to behavior being normalized.
                              You don't know what precedent is.

Comment

Originally posted by 2pac View Post
                                Mum jokes nice one
                                thx. ez.

Comment

Working...
                                X