Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TWL-B Semi-Finals - Plade vs. Fire - Appeal GRANTED (Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL-B Semi-Finals - Plade vs. Fire - Appeal GRANTED (Discussion)

Original 297-post thread: https://forums.trenchwars.com/twl/13...vs-fire-appeal
    Final decision (by Wirah): https://forums.trenchwars.com/twl/13...14#post1343414

Please continue the discussion here.

Extremely tactful post by Wirah. Decision seems to be the most fair outcome. Glad whoever was involved in the decision-making remained reasonable.
    Last edited by Pressure; 06-16-2020, 07:48 PM.

Comment

So who decided that Wirah was the right guy for the job? That's the weakest shit I've ever seen. We are "granting" something that wasn't asked for because we don't feel like taking sides and making people mad, thanks

Comment

well sysops qan/wirah are next after league ops? they're literally the next highest in the hierarchy? neither are affiliated with either team. who were we supposed to ask? pee pe sock? henry saari?
        3:BOMBED> got donuts
        3:BOMBED> how jealous
        3:Heaven> how american
        3:BOMBED> ??????????
        3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
        3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

I still feel like the cheater got rewarded for cheating, but anyway... thanks to Wirah for resolving it in a thoughtful way, the outcome is still better than a dick in the arse.

Comment

More of a subjective decision, not objective, imo. Basically, rules be damned here considering a replay was not asked for, among other things.

That said, it's a fair outcome and I'm looking forward to the rematch.
            zidane> big play
            Omega Red> dwop sick
            mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
            WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
            1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

To address the lameness of clearing shark mines... can we add a +5 second timer for players who are ship changed to be sent to safe zones? At least if they want to use ship switches it forces 2 players to be momentarily from the center of the action, which is still a slight penalty.

Basically, it's pretty lame being able to clear bad mines so easily and without penalty.
              zidane> big play
              Omega Red> dwop sick
              mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
              WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
              1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
                well sysops qan/wirah are next after league ops? they're literally the next highest in the hierarchy? neither are affiliated with either team. who were we supposed to ask? pee pe sock? henry saari?
                Should have probably not asked for a guy like Wirah that's in the Thunder chat, just like how Tiny didn't want to speak up on the matter. But hey, I guess you preferred that the decision gets done real quick without revealing who was going to be the almighty "decision maker". I love it!!!!

Comment

I honestly have no clue who Wirah is because I pay 0 attention to anything basing related, all I'm seeing is that the guy just joined the forums in 2016, so I tried to look into him to see if he was aliased or what his history was and the first quick search I do on the latest posts involving Wirah is filled with posts from zidane and clausehouse, I'm not even going to bother digging any further than that at this point lol, pretty obvious that the guy wasn't influenced in his decision.

If you truly wanted to get a real impartial decision and review you'd just send this over to some League Op from Hockey Zone who can actually interpret the rules as they're written and not go off some weird ass judgment call that no one appealed for without taking into account the rules in place.

Comment

Originally posted by Singer View Post
                    I honestly have no clue who Wirah is because I pay 0 attention to anything basing related, all I'm seeing is that the guy just joined the forums in 2016, so I tried to look into him to see if he was aliased or what his history was and the first quick search I do on the latest posts involving Wirah is filled with posts from zidane and clausehouse, I'm not even going to bother digging any further than that at this point lol, pretty obvious that the guy wasn't influenced in his decision.

If you truly wanted to get a real impartial decision and review you'd just send this over to some League Op from Hockey Zone who can actually interpret the rules as they're written and not go off some weird ass judgment call that no one appealed for without taking into account the rules in place.
                    Pretty sure I've heard Wirah is Method.
                    TWLD Champion 2014
                    TWDTB Champion 2013
                    TWDTB Champion 2016
                    TWDTB Champion 2017
                    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

wirah a scrub newbie twl op, turban would have rejected this and banned that troll zidane
                      https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Forget all the bullshit.

We got a hype rematch.

#GoodForSS

Comment

Originally posted by Dwopple View Post
                          To address the lameness of clearing shark mines... can we add a +5 second timer for players who are ship changed to be sent to safe zones? At least if they want to use ship switches it forces 2 players to be momentarily from the center of the action, which is stiull a slight penalty.

Basically, it's pretty lame being able to clear bad mines so easily and without penalty.
                          Its not just lame... Its bypassing a mine clearing. I wonder what zidane's opinion is when he for example mined in that cram but was able to switch himself on time to clear the mines. Is that considering having a huge impact too? Or was this only cuz of the jav killing 6 ppl. I agree it cant happen. But I dont see the difference between these two things, but the bigger impact it had. And imo it shouldnt matter how big the impact is, both are ways to bypass the 'legal' way how it should happen.

This is why i suggest a 'penalty' on ship changed people as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Cape View Post
                            Forget all the bullshit.

We got a hype rematch.

#GoodForSS
                            :ship5::ship8::ship3::ship2::tonka::smash::lipsrse aled2::argue::fireman::behead::whip::deal2::gossip ::furious3::gossip::toff::deal::ship2::dizzy2::huh ::gossip::egypt:oliceman::deal::ship5::ship8::ship3::drummer::2thu mbsup::guitarist::2thumbsup:perator::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
                            Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                            Your friend,
                            ​​Papi
                            ​​​​​

Comment

Lol WOW!!

Who the fuck decided that Wirah was the right guy for this job??

I can understand why Wirah changed his name away from Method/Wethod/Mefod and went on to try to erase track of every posts he’s ever made on the forums under that name.

Among many other things the guy was infamous for creating the gashi cheat engine and sharing it around with all his Value buddies and got netbanned for life in 2005 after being a repeat offender and attempting to evade through IP and MacID changes but then somehow begged his was out of the netban after promising to do better, which I mean… you couldn’t do any worse lol…

Like honestly, for anyone who wasn’t there back then, anytime that someone was netbanned and tried to appeal they would always go “sure, I did something wrong, but was it as bad as Method tho??” lol

Just look at this thread if you don’t believe me, everyone was unanimous on voting Method as the biggest cheater of all time:
                              https://forums.trenchwars.com/forum/...-cheater-in-tw

I’m just really glad that someone decided to elect a notorious subspace cheater from the past to come out and make the verdict that dreamwin was “abusing known tricks” --- THE AUDACITY!!!

While we’re at it just throw away the whole rulebook if people like Method are gonna be making decisions based on feelings in 2020.

To anyone who still cares about this zone, this is what you're dealing with lol, have fun

Comment

Working...
                              X