This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -Final-'s Triple Crown

So here's the deal. All of you egotistical fucks on -Final- (not all of you, but a majority of you, especially you Mitch) can eat the most gigantic, hairy, dirty cock in all the world.

You got your Triple Crown all right, oh but wait, why does your crown look like it was picked out of the dumpster that was sitting out behind Burger King?

0 for 3 gentlemen. 0 for motherfucking 3. Let the excuses and flames start pouring in!
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Have some class Jason. :down:

Comment

Let's merge this with the other thread about -Final-. To everyone on -Final-: Wow you guys are popular because you get two threads about you instead of one. Feel proud, you may have not won anything, but at least you get two threads about you. All in all, with all the egos aside, I think they pulled out a great season.

Comment

I posted it first
        TWLD Champion 2014
        TWDTB Champion 2013
        TWDTB Champion 2016
        TWDTB Champion 2017
        TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
        -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

haha this is great, Mitch can eat shit

Comment

you guys are mean

Comment

Well we did blow it rather bad

Wanna hear my excuse? Well my newer comp started to cease function couple hours before semis, and I had to play with my old computer. Its very slow and monitor is extremely bad (had to play 1100 res something, really weird :X). All that aside, our habit of blaming others and not working on the problems really showed today. As well as sucking.

Guess this happens, but you all flamers out there, dont judge a squad by one or two guys, theres really nice ppl in -f- too

Comment

Good season, but bad day for us.

Gl to the remaining squads.

Jason, still on staff? You still wondering why we don't want you hosting our future games? hehe
                RaCka> how can i get you here
                death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

wat paul said.. merge the 2

Regardless that -f- didn't get to the finals, they still had a great season. GG guys, see you next season
                  1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Originally posted by Nethila
                    Regardless that -f- didn't get to the finals, they still had a great season. GG guys, see you next season
                    As fun as flaming is, you can't argue with logic.. nobody can deny they had a great season.
                    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by Rule
                      Have some class Jason. :down:
                      Fuck class. After all the egostistical bullshit I had to hear alllll season long, class went flying right out the window. These guys touted themselves as hot shit, and when it came time to step up (playoffs), they were shit alright.

drow, you can't argue with the fact that every TWL match I've ever hosted, including the few -F- games I hosted, never saw a replay, no bot errors and no errors on my part. I hate on -F- because it's just so easy, but that doesn't mean I can't be impartial and fair.
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

u can feel the LOVE in the air.
                        Originally posted by Kolar
                        My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                        ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                          drow, you can't argue with the fact that every TWL match I've ever hosted, including the few -F- games I hosted, never saw a replay, no bot errors and no errors on my part. I hate on -F- because it's just so easy, but that doesn't mean I can't be impartial and fair.
                          bot errors aren't the fault of the host so that cannot be used to your credit jason. As for human error, last weeks bot lagout joke would/should be considered an error by the host.

overall you were a pretty decent host, but if the bot gives no problems (and apparently bots were not a problem in the games you hosted) then it is pretty easy to host a twl match

as for -final-, i don't remember hearing "triple crown" from them. the only jerks on that squad woulda been mitch, only bragging about twlb as i recall. and maybe sirius./lofty.

pallies are the one who've been saying triple crown all year

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
                            bot errors aren't the fault of the host so that cannot be used to your credit jason. As for human error, last weeks bot lagout joke would/should be considered an error by the host.

overall you were a pretty decent host, but if the bot gives no problems (and apparently bots were not a problem in the games you hosted) then it is pretty easy to host a twl match

as for -final-, i don't remember hearing "triple crown" from them. the only jerks on that squad woulda been mitch, only bragging about twlb as i recall. and maybe sirius./lofty.
                            true & it was a LAME joke.

NO it was not funny jason
                            Originally posted by Kolar
                            My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                            ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

hahahahahahaahahahahahahahhaahhahahaha mitch.
                              great season -F-, really great. Sad to end it like this.
                              HAH! no triple crown for you, DIv!

Comment

Working...
                              X