X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just one week can make a huge difference... Good season -Final- :up:

Comment

Good season Domi, Sika, Joe, Raspi and drow. Hope too see Roxy, and Disq around sometime. The rest of final i don't care. :up:
      "I'm a fucking walking paradox, no I'm not
      Threesomes with a fucking triceratops, Reptar
      " - Tyler the Creator
      Yonkers video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw

Comment

Originally posted by Melufa
        haha this is great, Mitch can eat shit
        Go fuck yourself

Comment

Good season -F-! :up:
          1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
          1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
          1: cundor> dude
          1: cundor> i already told my parents
          1: Desperate> LOL
          1: Cremation> HAHA
          1: bram> :)
          1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

I was ruding for -FINAL-, really. Dont know how they lost. Oh well i guess my guess now is syndicate wins twld and twlj, and pallies wins twlb. Good season -FINAL- win next year
            TWLD Champion 2014
            TWDTB Champion 2013
            TWDTB Champion 2016
            TWDTB Champion 2017
            TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
            -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Definitely a good season, undefeated in TWLD regular season, 1 loss in TWLJ and TWLB.
              No one can deny they wer'e the favorites in LD and LJ.
              I'm quite surprised they lost in the semis, and excuses aside, a squad with such great players should have been in the finals at the very least.
              It's funny, it seems the TWL -Final- curse continues, being the favorites of more than one TWL season and they just can't get the title

There was no need from any -f- member to state that their gonna win all 3 leagues, it was rather obvious theyre gonna try and believed they will do it, so it's indeed a failure in the end, but it's ok, there's always January 8, 2005!

Comment

Originally posted by Roi
                [/B]
                I never thought they would win LJ.. But you're right about LD!
                1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
                1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
                1: cundor> dude
                1: cundor> i already told my parents
                1: Desperate> LOL
                1: Cremation> HAHA
                1: bram> :)
                1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Desperate
                  I never thought they would win LJ.. But you're right about LD!

They won first round of LJ, i Guess it skills werent on there side this week.
                  TWLD Champion 2014
                  TWDTB Champion 2013
                  TWDTB Champion 2016
                  TWDTB Champion 2017
                  TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                  -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

This thread proves that Jason needs a new kind of medication.. fast.
                    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Roi
                      i would disagree about LD because after Foxy left, they no longer had the Sika/Raspi/Foxy line that had defeated Pallies/Grapevine/Syndicate in the regular season. Still a great team, but i think those 3 players for them were the most consistant and they needed all 3.

As for LJ, i think they're a better jav team than pallies, blood was just huge and some other guys like koan and hellz stepped up on the right day and played a great game, (gg pallies), but i think when they got to Syndicate... Rough, fireballz, Mr. Spam, demonfaze and Amputate were/are the top line in TWL and i don't know who could beat them right now. Despite how good blood is playing in javs, i can't see those 5 on Syndicate losing right now. Will be a good final to watch though.

Comment

I don't think anyone should be surprised at the backlash of animosity that is occurring. This forum, and even the TWL predictions pages, are full of arrogant statements from -F- people over the last 2 months. In fact, I don't think it is a stretch to say that -F- is disliked more than any other squad in recent history. And I must say that I believe that this stems from the behavior of -F- members (although I'm sure some of it is from the fact that -F- was a very good team, too). The lack of sportsmanship was fairly evident, at the end of the game yesterday I counted 38 'gg', and only one was from a -F- player. Of course, a lack of sportsmanship is not strictly a -F- issue, it is common in many players throughout the league.
                        I am encouraged that many people are taking the 'high road' now, it's too bad that many of us didn't take it sooner and more frequently.

Comment

The - F - guys played a good season

(exe, I want your avatar)
                          I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides
                            I deserve it man, i've been at this for a long time- I bring a lot to the game, and i do eat the chickens when i'm done with them- i use the feathers to tickle your dad's asshole with.

Shit, after I beat his ass in the retirement game I had to give him a chance at that sweet sweet nectar of the gods that can only be won by winning the basing league before he has to retire. Just helpin' ya out div, nugga. Your prize is you get to join the list of past TWL-b champions. Welcome to the club take your shoes off at the door.

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral
                              I don't think anyone should be surprised at the backlash of animosity that is occurring. This forum, and even the TWL predictions pages, are full of arrogant statements from -F- people over the last 2 months. In fact, I don't think it is a stretch to say that -F- is disliked more than any other squad in recent history. And I must say that I believe that this stems from the behavior of -F- members (although I'm sure some of it is from the fact that -F- was a very good team, too). The lack of sportsmanship was fairly evident, at the end of the game yesterday I counted 38 'gg', and only one was from a -F- player. Of course, a lack of sportsmanship is not strictly a -F- issue, it is common in many players throughout the league.
                              I am encouraged that many people are taking the 'high road' now, it's too bad that many of us didn't take it sooner and more frequently.
                              i'd throw the word light into the mix. . . and yea, what's the common denominator between the two??
                              Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                              Philos> there is something about you
                              Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Originally posted by cundor
                                (exe, I want your avatar)
                                YOU CANT HAVE IT! p01

Comment

Working...
                                X