This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jason
    Fuck class. After all the egostistical bullshit I had to hear alllll season long, class went flying right out the window. These guys touted themselves as hot shit, and when it came time to step up (playoffs), they were shit alright.

drow, you can't argue with the fact that every TWL match I've ever hosted, including the few -F- games I hosted, never saw a replay, no bot errors and no errors on my part. I hate on -F- because it's just so easy, but that doesn't mean I can't be impartial and fair.
    you say this as if there are no squads that can compete with final? in every league, at least 3 squads had a legit shot at winning the title. for final to dominate as they did over the regular season, including a 10-0 in ld with, arguably, the most difficult schedule, is a testament to their season.

that said, this day in history was a bad day for them.
    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
    Philos> there is something about you
    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Raspi and Domi are the only two -F- dudes whom I've never heard utter any trash talk. The rest of -F- is pretty damn bad. And hell, I'm known for being a shit stirrer, so who can honestly say they were suprised to see me do this?

Yeah, -F- had a great season, but so fucking what? A shitload of other squads did too, and they did it with humility.

EDIT: I bolded the word humility just to once again stress that other squads, the very squads you're talking about Rand, did their competing without being arrogant assholes about it.
      Last edited by Jason; 08-15-2004, 09:33 PM.
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by death row
        Good season, but bad day for us.

Gl to the remaining squads.
        Tough break drow, you guys at least made semis in all leagues. Not shabby at all. See ya next season.
        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

jason i dont recall being an ass , but im done with ss now, im going to be like epine, and play mebbe once every few months

Comment

Good season, -FINAL-. See you in January?
            Originally posted by Ward
            OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Fuck class. After all the egostistical bullshit I had to hear alllll season long, class went flying right out the window. These guys touted themselves as hot shit, and when it came time to step up (playoffs), they were shit alright.

drow, you can't argue with the fact that every TWL match I've ever hosted, including the few -F- games I hosted, never saw a replay, no bot errors and no errors on my part. I hate on -F- because it's just so easy, but that doesn't mean I can't be impartial and fair.
              Just make sure you keep Raspi out of this "picture". He's a good guy.

Comment

Sika choked hardcore today. He went under 1:1 in both LD rounds, and 2 of the LJ rounds, and in round 3 he was something like 9-2 and ended 10:10. He's a great pilot but he definatly had an off day, and thats probably why -f- lost.

Great 3fer there hellz $$
                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by saiyansoldier
                  We had a great season. We just didn't bring our "A" games today. gl to the remaining squads
                  Agreed.

Saiyan is the coolest guy
                  RaCka> how can i get you here
                  death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                  RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                  death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
                    they must have been playing semi-final roflorloflrolforlf
                    lololobster
                    Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                    i just wish it was longer
                    Originally posted by Cops
                    it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Raspi and Domi are the only two -F- dudes whom I've never heard utter any trash talk. The rest of -F- is pretty damn bad. And hell, I'm known for being a shit stirrer, so who can honestly say they were suprised to see me do this?

Yeah, -F- had a great season, but so fucking what? A shitload of other squads did too, and they did it with humility.

EDIT: I bolded the word humility just to once again stress that other squads, the very squads you're talking about Rand, did their competing without being arrogant assholes about it.
                      in the end, you have to have done something meaningful to get any kind of recognition and publicity.

who will be remembered from this season? behind whoever wins the championships, final would have to be a forerunner. they know just what buttons to push. . . i mean, how many of today's threads have -FINAL- in the name?
                      Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                      Philos> there is something about you
                      Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

I am going to say to -f- that they had a great season skill wise, and of course props for staying together. Then I am reminded that no one does this kind of stuff for our squad, then I lost all interest of starting this post in the first place. Oh the enigma
                        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                        Failure teaches success.
                        . â–²
                        ▲ ▲

Comment

Find where I was claiming we were going to win the "triple crown(?)" I dare ya. The only time you HEARD something from me, was when I was defending my squad in some threads/or from flamers (you). If defending your squad from false accusations/flamers, makes me a "flamer" then so be it.

Bottom line? You need to grow up, rid yourself of the bitterness. Lets say, hypothetically, Pallies fucks your squad up in TWL-B (the only league your squad can compete in, btw) and I make a thread and trash your squad in it; that I didn't like a "couple of individuals, etc." Safe to say it would look immature on my part, right? Just a game, take a deep breath, and let your personal bitterness go. You'll feel better.
                          RaCka> how can i get you here
                          death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                          RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                          death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

I suspect Div of dabbling in VooDoo. How many chickens have to die for your precious title, Mr. Rides?

Seriously though, -F- made sure that people are talking about them, just not in the way they wanted. Had to be a bad day for you guys, but even I, Mister Pub Nobody, can see this was some serious nasty luck.

On the bright side, it's my birthday, I have a granola bar, and you're bound to have better luck in the futuristical next season TWL.
                            "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarien
                              I suspect Div of dabbling in VooDoo. How many chickens have to die for your precious title, Mr. Rides?
                              I deserve it man, i've been at this for a long time- I bring a lot to the game, and i do eat the chickens when i'm done with them- i use the feathers to tickle your dad's asshole with.
                              Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

I never had problems with people on Final, most of them are pretty nice on chat. Some may seem a bit different to people outside the squad and I remember having conversations with Sika on final chat but as soon as I left he stopped talking to me , but most of them were just nice. Ofcourse they probably had ambitions in winning the tripple, and maybe someone did say: we are going to win the tripple, but thats not so bad is it ? Every year there are soccer teams going for tripples as well and some dont even reach semi finals of champions league.

Good luck in the future.
                                Winner of TWDL Scrotals
                                Winner of TWT Melee
                                Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

Working...
                                X