Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was on final for a week or so earliar in the year.. they have a few people that would greet me with a "stfu" when i just said hey or whats up. so yeah, they have a couple guys that arent the nicest out there (assholes). but, there are some really cool people on final too.

good season -F-, just got outplayed when it came down to it.

Comment

i thought i beat lofty in the best of 3 grand master championship warbird duel to determine who had to shut the fuck up on the forums??

siriusly.
      Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
      Philos> there is something about you
      Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Originally posted by Lofty
        In fact, I don't think it is a stretch to say that -F- is disliked more than any other squad in recent history. - Ephemeral

Don't make me laugh.

That goes for the rest of the flamers on here as well. Up until yesterday, -Final- was one of the most respected squads (if not the most respected) out of the whole season, why? Because it held everyone else under it's thumbs. Think of even one squad that did better than -Final- out of all the seasons. Oh but wait, we've only had the other two leagues introduced just recently, in perspective. Therefore only a limited amount of seasons can compare. But that's beside the point.

This world is about survival of the fittest, and everyone revolves and shifts around that. When a grand squad like -Final- comes around, people can't help but love it for the strength it demonstrates, but also fear and begin to hate it for that same strength. That's the paradoxical two-sided coin of survival - pursuing strength, and fearing it.

As soon as -Final- had a bad day and dropped to it's knees for a moment, all these insignificants (quite a few of the people participating in this thread, though not all) jump on it in their desperate attempt to relieve themselves of the undeniable impact the squad had on them. Something fazing you so bad/easily is a direct sign of weakness and penetrable emotional state.

This humility you people preach of, do you think it is with humility that you are barging onto this thread with your flames? No, not at all, it's that wounded ego of yours that forces these thread collaborations, the same ego you denounce in us. The only difference is, your ego is on the verge of extinction, and finally sees an attempt to redeem itself and get back on it's feet. This is how it's always been in all departments of life, and always will be.

Stop fooling yourselves.
        This is exactly why people hate your squad. get over yourself.
        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

heh, if anyone else had wrote that I would have thought it was a joke, just a bit over the top.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides
            I deserve it man, i've been at this for a long time- I bring a lot to the game, and i do eat the chickens when i'm done with them- i use the feathers to tickle your dad's asshole with.
            My dad's an abusive drunk. Next time give me a call, I'm closer to your age anyway, sweetums. Plus I'm big and chubby. More cushion for the pushin' (as opposed to The Pusher.. he can't handle this).
            "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey
              Who cares about -final-?
              i dunno mattey, but i think your like penis for some reason, homo

:Edit: true, -f- is a very hated squad, but only because of new members that joined this year, as you recall back in the day everyone liked -f- even when cripples would ban sika during base matches and db! would have to unban him
              Last edited by Joe; 08-16-2004, 09:59 PM.

Comment

making semi finals in all 3 leagues is better than most squads will achieve ever.
                There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl
                  i thought i beat lofty in the best of 3 grand master championship warbird duel to determine who had to shut the fuck up on the forums??

siriusly.
                  AHAHAHA YOU LOST TO RANDEDEDED
                  1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                  1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                  1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                  1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

yah you got to give it up to both -final- and us for making semi finals in three leagues- syndicate probably would have done the same if they hadn't had us in the opening round of TWLB- anyways. -final- was a fucking sick sick squad this season, loaded with talent, clear cut TWLD favorites, and I would have picked them for no worse than second in TWLB (again, unfavorable matchup with the big kids)- nasty squad- yep, some of them are dicks. yes, it's okay for shitty players on shitty squads to rub it in their face if they want to, I know I laugh when the Lakers lose, and they'd all bust my ass in 1 on 1, yeah, even Medvedenko. Anyways- great squad, very competitive, very deep, but Syndicate and Pallies both get to be "better" this season. Death Row- come back to Pallies. (bring raspi)
                    Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

:up: :up: :up:
                      THIS THREAD GETS
                      A
                      THUMBS UP
                      Originally posted by Ward
                      OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

So much animosity. Everyone hug.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe
                          i dunno mattey, but i think your like penis for some reason, homo

:Edit: true, -f- is a very hated squad, but only because of new members that joined this year, as you recall back in the day everyone liked -f- even when cripples would ban sika during base matches and db! would have to unban him
                          I agree :up: Having I love penis in big bold pink letters is just screaming homo
                          "I'm a fucking walking paradox, no I'm not
                          Threesomes with a fucking triceratops, Reptar
                          " - Tyler the Creator
                          Yonkers video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw

Comment

...and how's a cartoon girl with a huge rack any different? That's kinda depressing dude.
                            Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
                            1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

ahhahahah lofty you pathetic pile of rectum lube

Comment

Originally posted by King Baba
                                ...and how's a cartoon girl with a huge rack any different? That's kinda depressing dude.
                                lol, wtf are you talking about.,.what does my avatar have to do with anything?...why would it be depressing?...damn nerds on here always confuse me with retarded shit.
                                "I'm a fucking walking paradox, no I'm not
                                Threesomes with a fucking triceratops, Reptar
                                " - Tyler the Creator
                                Yonkers video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw

Comment

Working...
                                X