This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News!!!!! (diso/pallies Merger!)

Da1, bram, me and warportal and Mantra in a more advising role spoke with Hellzno, Divine Rides and Sleepy Weasel, the captains of Pallies. This is the plan:

- Pallies cuts their roster to about 17 ppl as do we. (Pearl Jam, Sleepy Weasel, Banzi, Hellzno, Divine Rides, Concreteschlyrd, Triceratops, bloodzombie, boo, lethe, scuzzysureshot, vihta, ronin, castro, philos) (a2k, bram, cumu, da1, disp, eph, ezo, fit, k2, miau, moot, nimbo, pol, rab, warp, wind, x mach, yohan)
    - We'll be (trying to) get Lemon and Desperate back.
    - This is only for this TWL season, after this we could go back to our own squads.
    - We'll be competing for every TWL-league.
    - The name will be Dispalogies.
    - Leadership will be divided evenly.
    - Forums/website could be a problem and hasn't been worked out yet.
    - We need to decide before the weekend ends.
    - Pallies are already IN for this.
    - We're unsure whether we would automatically qualify for TWL or not, but seeing the reputation of both our squads and our members I don't think we would be qualifying.

Now we want to ask everybody on the squad for their opinions on this. And please DO respond as soon as you can, we want to have an answer to Pallies before Sunday.

Seems like both these squads realize they can not win on their own.

They should definatly NOT be auto-qualified, and should have to qualify just like every other new squad that is created!

GL Dispalogies! Bye bye pallies and disoblige!

first to reply

Comment

what about my bud jason :cat:

Comment

200+ replies gogogogogogo!

Comment

Looks like the captains dont really care about there loyal players. All they want to do is win a league and i dont think they'll do it anyway. GG tho.
          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

weird

Comment

its like instant messaging

Comment

finally somebody can stand a change vs Spastic in twlb

Comment

I highly doubt that. Look @ the roster the 2 are bringing. Basicaly what they are doin is adding 2 very inactive squads together to make 1 inactive squad. WP isnt active or around enough to terr, Myth isnt on the list that pallies have. So basicaly they are lacking a good terr. They'd make playoffs, but i doubt they'll even get to finals.
                  _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

ya hopefully they can stand a CHANGE... wut ever that means
                    fuck bitches, get moneyy

Comment

I was gonna say that cent but i knew what he meant
                      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Since technically noone is in twl yet, this thread should be moved to the general SSCU Trench Wars Forum like my thread about "It" was

Comment

No one is getting cut from pallies for the record everyone is welcome to stay on the squad if this were to happen. No active players on pallies are getting left out of twl (yes we do have 20 guys on our roster that don't play anymore... we would maybe have to cut 1 person to make the limit but we'll discuss it). Those rosters listed there are by no means official (like Boo would be playing twl, let's get serious), and this hasn't happened yet and might not happen. It's just a discussion, something we wanted to think about. It's somewhat crazy, but that's how you keep this game fun after 4 years or whatever. Personally I just like the idea of being able to get twd's easier and not having to show up to every twl game.

And apparently someone on diso forum isn't very happy about it.
                          Last edited by Sleepy Weasel; 12-11-2004, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Kinda knew it when lately lots of pallies were using diso banners, also this gonna kill disoblige, pallies might survive after this. Most of their "rejected" members wont stay, this prolly gonna make some new squads show up and things look more cool. who knows ?

I dont rly think this gonna work if their objective is become competitive. Dont know most of them to talk about but some diso members look like way ego/arrogant to mix with the friendly style of pallies
                            8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                            8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                            8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                            8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                            8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                            8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Technically those aren't diso banners, they are a P not a D. That was completely unrelated, except for the fact that the idea of dispalogies has been around for years.

Comment

Working...
                              X