This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rion.
    Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 23 (19 members and 4 guests)
    Rion., Mootland Farmer, Century, CrvenBan, Jargha, Rab, Cig Smoke, Jones, Pan, Na$, pascone, triceratops, RyanG, Adamant, Dabram
    the post counter is turned off whore.

Oh and btw, what we do with our squads is up to us. Really doesn't need your approval cig. Or anyone else for that matter.
    7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
    1:Rough> is radiation an element?
    8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
    Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
    Piston> I own in belim
    6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Originally posted by Wax
      So many people actually care.
      The reason people would care about this is arguably the two best teams in TWL are now becoming one. You can't have a forum about TWL and not talk about the favourites. You can't not care when there's going to be less competition in the league. You can't not care when the most significant merger in TWL is being threatened
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

All I can say is, you'd have to re-qualify like any other team.
        1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
        1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
        1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
        1:Vitja> afk
        1:Underground> haha vit
        1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Originally posted by froedrick
          the post counter is turned off whore.

Oh and btw, what we do with our squads is up to us. Really doesn't need your approval cig. Or anyone else for that matter.
          Who said u needed my approval? Who said u needed anyone's aproval? As i said gl with it. Im just giving my opinion on it like others are. Ur saying "our" squad now, but they werent including u b4.
          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Underground
            All I can say is, you'd have to re-qualify like any other team.
            yeah i think that's what'll happen too, have to wait and see

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
              Who said u needed my approval? Who said u needed anyone's aproval? As i said gl with it. Im just giving my opinion on it like others are. Ur saying "our" squad now, but they werent including u b4.
              Read what sleepy said and try to pick out the sarcasm.

And yes you guys are talking about why it shouldn't be done, and some are saying, 'it's ok by me'. I don't think the thread is asking for you to give your opinion, it's more like saying. There's a new action figure coming out, be excited, don't tell us not to make it.
              7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
              1:Rough> is radiation an element?
              8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
              Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
              Piston> I own in belim
              6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

the thread should have said "haha look at me i'm a moron who thinks it's funny to copy posts from squad priv forums"

Comment

2 old action figures are better than 1 new one
                  faqt
                  sage

Comment

sleepy just left me a "you're fired" message
                    PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Haha :wub:

Comment

:fear: :fear: :fear:
                        :wub: GammaHydroxyButyrate :wub:

Comment

Would be sad to see 2 good ''inactive'' squads merge.. <_<
                          1:cripple> guys i am sorry for all the inconvenience of my virginity that i have let out on this squadron, i love u all

1:Chief Utsav> please leave me alone

Comment

This is none of anyone's business, it hasn't happened and might or might not happen. it's fucked that someone posted this before we even got to talk to our own guys about it.

of course we'd have to requalify, but I'm glad the Requalify Police are all over that. If you guys weren't here, we'd all be in trouble.
                            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by froedrick
                              Read what sleepy said and try to pick out the sarcasm.

And yes you guys are talking about why it shouldn't be done, and some are saying, 'it's ok by me'. I don't think the thread is asking for you to give your opinion, it's more like saying. There's a new action figure coming out, be excited, don't tell us not to make it.
                              Well thats what these forums are. They are based on OPINIONS. Some ppl's opionions are this squad would be great and so on. Others think its not such a hot idea. That said that doesnt mean its gonna affect weather its done or not. I think everyone knows that. I think instead of coming here and making a big deal about everything, u guys should be getting together, bc as i see it u got 28 days to get qualified for whatever leagues ur trying for.
                              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                                This is none of anyone's business, it hasn't happened and might or might not happen. it's fucked that someone posted this before we even got to talk to our own guys about it.

of course we'd have to requalify, but I'm glad the Requalify Police are all over that. If you guys weren't here, we'd all be in trouble.
                                i love the requalify police
                                violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                                [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Working...
                                X