This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ephemeral
    So am I understanding you correctly? You are saying that some in Dice, including the captain, encouraged you to break into someone else's private forum account, and then cut and paste privileged information into a public forum?

If that is what you mean, thanks for clearing that up and making sure we all know it isn't just you who is a screaming asshole. If that is true, everyone can draw their own conclusions about Dice/Shriek in terms of the lack of class and levels of dishonesty.

Have fun!

U already felt that way about dice. Dont act as if this little incadent is what made u feel that way.. Plus we (dice) dont care bc we dont play this game to make friends. Friends are something u have outside of this game. U play a game to win. As if cape or myself or most of anyone on dice will ever meet u, or any of diso or any of pallies, and the chances of us actualy becoming "friends"(something u have irl) are even more slim.

Eph: what i was saying is its Brookus's choice to read my posts. If he dont want to read my posts then he doesnt have to. If he wants to then he can. Just as i wanted to read ur private boards.
    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• Originally posted by Cig Smoke
      incadent
      http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

• Edit: enough flaming
        1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
        1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
        1: cundor> dude
        1: cundor> i already told my parents
        1: Desperate> LOL
        1: Cremation> HAHA
        1: bram> :)
        1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodzombie

_o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• the following people made up the core of shriek: nimrook, me, annul, mess, cape, cig, merce, ruine, evasive, vigilanty, stripes, veri, century, azurus, adman

the following people from that list are on dice: mess, cape, cig smoke, century, adman

stop associating dice with shriek, dice is its own squad with its own core

shriek was disliked and thats fine but its been dead for over a half year now
            Last edited by a2m+; 12-14-2004, 06:46 PM.
            Dice
            TWLB Champions Season 8
            TWLJ Champions Season 8
            TWLB Champions Season 10
            TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

U already felt that way about dice. Dont act as if this little incadent is what made u feel that way.. Plus we (dice) dont care bc we dont play this game to make friends. Friends are something u have outside of this game. U play a game to win. As if cape or myself or most of anyone on dice will ever meet u, or any of diso or any of pallies, and the chances of us actualy becoming "friends"(something u have irl) are even more slim.

Eph: what i was saying is its Brookus's choice to read my posts. If he dont want to read my posts then he doesnt have to. If he wants to then he can. Just as i wanted to read ur private boards.
              My dictionary (Cig, a dictionary is a book that helps you understand the spelling and meaning of words) defines Friend as;

n. (noun)
              1.) A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts.
              2.) A person whom one knows; an acquaintance.
              3.) A person with whom one is allied in a struggle or cause; a comrade.
              4.) One who supports, sympathizes with, or patronizes a group, cause, or movement

So I guess you are saying that you can't really know, like, or trust someone online, but only IRL? Sorry, but your weakass attempt to justify your silly position is once again, wrong.
              I reiterate my advice to you once again, kill the Cig name, start a new name and try coming back into TW without telling anyone who you really are. Perhaps you will get it right this time and people will listen to you. I am not sure that in 6 years of being in this game that I have ever seen anyone lose as much respect as you have.

Good Luck and Have Fun!

Comment

• You don't understand Eph, that blows to Cig's reputation or indicators of his being a flaming moron are ineffective, because it is already well known that he is a flaming moron, and his reputation is already in the gutter. It is like claiming that person X is a drug dealer. If you accuse someone who is generally respected to be a drug dealer, it's a big insult and accusation and alot of controversy can result. But if you accuse someone who's infamous for dealing drugs, it's ineffective, because it's already well known.
                - k2

Comment

• K2,
                  Ahhh, you are right. If I understand you correctly you are saying, 'never argue with an idiot, he'll take you down to his level, then beat you with experience.'

wise words!

Comment

Plus we (dice) dont care bc we dont play this game to make friends. Friends are something u have outside of this game. U play a game to win.
                    Really? Wow then you've wasted a lot of your life.
                    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                    www.animeslice.com

Comment

• Didnt want to post.... cant delete tho
                      Last edited by Dyers eve; 12-14-2004, 06:18 PM.
                      Jason> God said, "Heh, I'm gonna give Eve some nice titties."
                      Dyers eve> God wanted me to have nice titties?
                      Superstar> Yes eve, he does want you to have nice titties. To bad he placed them on the wrong spot. Cup C size balls.

---------------------------------------------------

Greetz Dyers eve

Comment

I dont play a game to be an asshole either.
                        Winner of TWDL Scrotals
                        Winner of TWT Melee
                        Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

• this is the absolute lamest
                          5:gen> man
                          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

• This thread is still going on? holy fuck, cig fuck you you nerd bombing whoreduck.

This thread should have ended when i said i did it.

And a2m how dare you forget me on that shriek list fuckbag

Whoever responds again to this thread is obsessed with making cig look like an ass (which he does sometimes, especially when he's being flamboyantly gay) or really has no life. Go play some spaceships rather than read this thread about a bunch of guys trying to make their game more fun. And cig wished you guys the best numerous times so keeep talking.

Ephe you're an old man with too much time on his hands, go have kids.
                            There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

• yo

Comment

• You guys all love Disoblige and Pallies so much obviously you have to make some sort of comment about it. Wow, I'm pissed and I typed that all perfectly.

Comment

Working...
                                X